Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My favourite all time goal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My favourite all time goal! Empty
PostSubject: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

This is it for me!

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 am

Remember it well, good old Trigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Not favourite all time goal but a miss that sticks in the head has got to be that one against Derby (1984) at home in the FA Cup quarter final where Staniforth? hits a 20 yarder against the post rolls across the line hits the other post and rolls out to the nearest Derby defender!!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Yes but we won the replay away, our bus was "bricked" on the way home. Always liked Staniforth, had a touch of class.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 pm

On the same subject (unusual for here) Tommy Tynan's goal at West Brom in the fifth round. Kevin Hodges miss at Villa Park in the Semi. Alan Welch brace at QPR in the league cup. My Dad who was teetotal got drunk afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:34 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Not favourite all time goal but a miss that sticks in the head has got to be that one against Derby (1984) at home in the FA Cup quarter final where Staniforth? hits a 20 yarder against the post rolls across the line hits the other post and rolls out to the nearest Derby defender!!

38,000 inside HP at that game there was Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favourite all time goal!   My favourite all time goal! Empty

Back to top Go down

My favourite all time goal!
Page 1 of 1