The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bradley Wright Philips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Bradley Wright Philips Empty
PostSubject: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Football League Zone ‏@TheFLZone 2h2 hours ago

Plymouth Argyle are after Bradley Wright Philips from New York Red Bulls. #PAFC
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Shouldn't this be on the main board?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I class it as a rumour
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 am

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I class it as a rumour

Many of the threads on the main board are rumours, it's not a problem as long as they're Argyle related, this isn't pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:37 am

Monumental signing if we got him! Can't see it though. The last time he was here he was on £10k a week....when he sees our offer he's going to be thinking “it's missing a zero“.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:44 am

I struggle to comprehend anybody moving from New York to Plymouth..........5th Avenue to Duncombe Avenue, Wall St to Union St, Central Park to Central Park!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:05 am

Apparently BWP is earning $11,500 a week over there. I believe the MLS have transparent account system so it's common knowledge.

The transfer back is looking unlikely, unless he's majorly homesick!

We need to adjust our expectations back to the likes of that Carlisle loan striker we couldn't afford who scored against us in the F.A. Cup.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:12 am

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12096/10078889/bradley-wright-phillips-denies-contact-with-bournemouth-over-a-loan

A month ago he was more reputably linked with Bournemouth, and he didn't even sound keen on that.

44 goals in 66 games in the MLS, and calling New York 'home'. I think he's happy where he is.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:11 am

Is the MLS closed down for the winter months?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:22 am

Yes, they've just had their Grand Final. BWP is another who "got away". His scoring record in the MLS is phenomenal. Yes, it is not the EPL but the standard is far better than League 1 and 2.

This is a non story - he can play at a higher level, can earn more and Plymouth is not his home. QPR might fit on a short term basis if they sell Charlie Daniels this window, although whether or not his Brother's stint there would alter things either way I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:35 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Yes, they've just had their Grand Final. BWP is another who "got away". His scoring record in the MLS is phenomenal. Yes, it is not the EPL but the standard is far better than League 1 and 2.

This is a non story - he can play at a higher level, can earn more and Plymouth is not his home. QPR might fit on a short term basis if they sell Charlie Daniels this window, although whether or not his Brother's stint there would alter things either way I'm not sure.

scratch ...Austin
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:36 am

Where did I get Daniels from? Fucktard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:40 am

Jack? drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 am

Charlie Daniels is the Bournemouth left back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:30 pm

I think Wright-Phillips getting injured was possibly the unluckiest thing to happen to Sturrock Mk II.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:30 pm

ejh wrote:
Charlie Daniels is the Bournemouth left back.

Thanks EJH, that explains it then as I see/hear about him from friends, neighbours and local press.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley Wright Philips   Bradley Wright Philips Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley Wright Philips
Page 1 of 1