Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:02 pm

W
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Every team has peaks and troughs form wise, Jabs. But the fact that while 5 of our six best players were out we struggled, then they trickle back and we win the last four, does kinda give credence to our current state. Our first choice 11, played for the whole season would see us win the league comfortably. Our problem is we don't have depth of quality.  

Anyway, I said it before the game though, I'd have loved you to win. I know far far too many plastic Plymothian scousers who've never been to Home Park in their life. Their pain would have been my joy. I couldn't give two fcuks if it was Exeter beating them. But it wasn't quite to be.

Someone is up there looking down on you though with pulling United and Liverpool outta the bag in succession the only past two times you've made the 3rd round. Uber lucky.

Try not to be such a moron Czarky, we have been to the semi final draw having reached the 6th round twice.

Only once under Tw@sdale in eleven years mind, though you're nowt to talk about, Dorchester, Jake "City Legend" Gosling, snigger.

No bog money, priciest tickets for the replay are a score, two pound cheaper than you boys paid to watch your lucky draw at Dags.
Warrington. snigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Every team has peaks and troughs form wise, Jabs. But the fact that while 5 of our six best players were out we struggled, then they trickle back and we win the last four, does kinda give credence to our current state. Our first choice 11, played for the whole season would see us win the league comfortably. Our problem is we don't have depth of quality.  

Anyway, I said it before the game though, I'd have loved you to win. I know far far too many plastic Plymothian scousers who've never been to Home Park in their life. Their pain would have been my joy. I couldn't give two fcuks if it was Exeter beating them. But it wasn't quite to be.

Someone is up there looking down on you though with pulling United and Liverpool outta the bag in succession the only past two times you've made the 3rd round. Uber lucky.

Try not to be such a moron Czarky, we have been to the semi final draw having reached the 6th round twice.

Only once under Tw@sdale in eleven years mind, though you're nowt to talk about, Dorchester, Jake "City Legend" Gosling, snigger.

No bog money, priciest tickets for the replay are a score, two pound cheaper than you boys paid to watch your lucky draw at Dags.

Ej and Czarky may be some things but morons they ain't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

you drunk that liverpool side was shit none of them would have been in our side....

Yeah right, cos one of them was Brighton's player of the year last season, one of the goa; scorers is rated as better than Raheem Sterling and the other is a full intenational, they are exactly the type who would dtruggle to get into a 4th division side.

You're a tw@ Angry, though no breaking news there.

yes and your a touchy sod who cant debate for shit but you knew that anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
we have been to the semi final draw
lol!

That's the best way I've ever read 'we made the quarter-final!'

You should be a politician, Tis. cheers

Subtle difference, to make the draw for the semis you have to at least earn a replay.

Who did you lose to in the semi, Watford wasn't it?

Sniggers.

Big club my arse.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Ej and Czarky may be some things but morons they ain't.

Anybody that ever read this forum would disagree with you, a couple of prize muppets who never seem to get anything right.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Tis, are you totally incapable of posting without throwing some insult at another person on the forum?

The odd insult can be quite funny but you do it almost every time you post and it is starting to wear a little thin.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:07 pm

In Tis we trust.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:19 am

Tis can call me whatever he likes. Genuinely. It's no bother at all.  In the grand scheme of things it's all about his bitterness and hatred of anything and anyone 'Green'. Argyle have been perennial under achievers, but we will ALWAYS have the potential to do something. His hatred stems from the fact he KNOWS his tinpot club never have the potential to do anything of note, like managing to get to the 2nd tier of English football just once in their history. Very Happy

It just eats him up inside. That's why he spends so much time on here. How many of us even look at an Exeter forum let alone sign up to it!?

Nope, pulling a ball out of a bag and by pure luck pulling a big club is as good as it gets for them.

Bless. queen

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Its not just last night Czar. If he was having an argument with someone online and started the insults it wouldn't be so bad but he replied by calling you and EJ morons. All he had to do is say in his opinion you were wrong.

I know he is a bitter and twisted Exeter fan who is so fecked up he has started to support Dags and Redbridge and as such needs the support of a forum that is in existence for the biggest club in Devon.

Jealously is such a terrible thing for a simple minded Exeter fan! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
we have been to the semi final draw
lol!

That's the best way I've ever read 'we made the quarter-final!'

You should be a politician, Tis. cheers

Subtle difference, to make the draw for the semis you have to at least earn a replay.

Who did you lose to in the semi, Watford wasn't it?

Sniggers.

Big club my arse.

Bigger than you, always have been always will be. Suck it up Turds.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm

At least the money from the cup means they can sign Big Clint for another season Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:41 pm

tigertony wrote:
At least the money from the cup means they can sign Big Clint for another season Thumbs
Or feed him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tis can call me whatever he likes. Genuinely. It's no bother at all.  In the grand scheme of things it's all about his bitterness and hatred of anything and anyone 'Green'. Argyle have been perennial under achievers, but we will ALWAYS have the potential to do something. His hatred stems from the fact he KNOWS his tinpot club never have the potential to do anything of note, like managing to get to the 2nd tier of English football just once in their history. Very Happy

It just eats him up inside. That's why he spends so much time on here. How many of us even look at an Exeter forum let alone sign up to it!?

Nope, pulling a ball out of a bag and by pure luck pulling a big club is as good as it gets for them.

Bless.  queen  

Keep grinding Czarky, it's probably all your good at, your back teeth must be all but worn down now.

We get to play West Ham after we dump the Poo out at Anfield while you can scrabble around playing us, Hartlepool, Dagenham and all the other great games you would have to endure this season were you even bothered enough to go to a game.

Never were a big club and never will be, I just laugh at your pathetic attempts to big yourselves up, the absolute zenith of your achievements is to be just marginally better than the mighty ECFC.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bless.  queen  

Keep grinding Czarky, it's probably all your good at, your back teeth must be all but worn down now.

We get to play West Ham after we dump the Poo out at Anfield while you can scrabble around playing us, Hartlepool, Dagenham and all the other great games you would have to endure this season were you even bothered enough to go to a game.

Never were a big club and never will be, I just laugh at your pathetic attempts to big yourselves up, the absolute zenith of your achievements is to be just marginally better than the mighty ECFC.

But logically speaking, if ECFC are "mighty" and PAFC are marginally better, then surely in future posts you must refer to PAFC as "mighty" at the very least?

Not that one truly gives a tuppenny shit what you think, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:48 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bless.  queen  

By god, you're a bellend.

You should have beaten that Liverpool side at the first attempt Turds and you know it, they were dreadful. There might well have been some talented individuals playing but to throw them together and expect them to go to a decrepit stadium and play on a bog of a pitch when they are used to playing on carpets is barking mad even by your high standards.

You can carp on the about the money you lot will pocket all you like. I can remember when you were saying the same about the Grimes money and wheres that got you? 16th in the league, that's where. The league is the real mark of a teams worth and we are currently top of it.

You could have just as easily drawn Carlisle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:53 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bless.  queen  

I expect Tis will be doing his homework on the Hammers by watching us play them, we've played them shitloads, dunno whether you clowns have you ever been high enough up the leagues to play them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:56 am

Sorry you've actually played them fourteen times, more than I'd thought, between the years 1909 and 1915! Lol. Probably only one division back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:59 am

We've played them 66 times, says it all wanker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Sorry you've actually played them fourteen times, more than I'd thought, between the years 1909 and 1915! Lol. Probably only one division back then.

Southern league.

http://www.rsssf.com/tablese/engsouthernleaghist.html

Surprisingly, City finished above Argyle in their first season in the league but normality was restored thereafter. Didn't realise that Argyle won the league a couple of times, it was a pretty strong division back then too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Argyle would have beaten that dogshit Liverpool toddlers team by at least three goals.

The type of game that was meant to propel one or two stars into Liverpool's first team contention, but has instead put them all back one or two years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Southern league.

http://www.rsssf.com/tablese/engsouthernleaghist.html

Surprisingly, City finished above Argyle in their first season in the league but normality was restored thereafter. Didn't realise that Argyle won the league a couple of times, it was a pretty strong division back then too.

I think I know you if so I've watched us play the hammers sat near or next to you with your BIL Chris.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 pm

ejh wrote:
Argyle would have beaten that dogshit Liverpool toddlers team by at least three goals.

The type of game that was meant to propel one or two stars into Liverpool's first team contention, but has instead put them all back one or two years.

Feck off dork, you got dumped out of the Cup by Carlisle, in itself a step up from Stourbridge or Dorchester and tonight you will be put in your place by Norfamton while we start our promotion push at Morecambe.

Now go tidy your toys like a good little boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:30 pm

1915 sniggers.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

By god, you're a bellend.

You should have beaten that Liverpool side at the first attempt Turds and you know it, they were dreadful. There might well have been some talented individuals playing but to throw them together and expect them to go to a decrepit stadium and play on a bog of a pitch when they are used to playing on carpets is barking mad even by your high standards.

You can carp on the about the money you lot will pocket all you like. I can remember when you were saying the same about the Grimes money and wheres that got you? 16th in the league, that's where. The league is the real mark of a teams worth and we are currently top of it.

You could have just as easily drawn Carlisle.

Blah blah blah, gag on Huge Tw@, I've just ordered my Anfield tickets, there is even a rumour that Liverpool intend to waive their share of the gate because they appreciate what our Trust have done in saving the club, unlike you shower who sold out to the *anker.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Jayden Stockley, scores on debut, could be the difference, play offs here we come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next