Lord Tisdale
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:16 am

A bit out there but entitled to their opinions and a lot of people will agree with them 100%.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:23 am

And a lot of people will think they are racist and homophobic cretins.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:35 am

Fury's a gobby, cocky, twat who's thick as shite and needs knocking on his arse. Trump, well, how can he be presidential material coming out with shite like he does. Not just his Muslim comment - that's just one gaff among many. The man's a joke they're both a joke and should set fire to themselves with immediate effect.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Back to the same old UKIP racist and homophobic crap that have seen them flop when push came to shove.
We have serious serious issues to be solved, and it needs serious politicians that can carry a broad section of our population.

Putin's yer man if Trump and Fury float your boat.
I think the 70s retort was .........."Why don't you go and live in Russia"
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

"a lot of people" said that about the 4 million people who voted Kipper, they will say the same when 6 million vote for them next time.

"a lot of people" were wrong then and they would be wrong now, the Pope agrees with both Fury and Trumpy, as do the bulk of 2 billion Catholics, Hindus and secular Chinese, the holier than thou, head up arse, PC, vocal minority will soon have to wake up and smell the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Fury's a gobby, cocky, twat who's thick as shite and needs knocking on his arse. Trump, well, how can he be presidential material coming out with shite like he does. Not just his Muslim comment - that's just one gaff among many. The man's a joke they're both a joke and should set fire to themselves with immediate effect.

I am not sure Fury is thick and I would love to see you try to knock him on his arse.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:

I am not sure Fury is thick and I would love to see you try to knock him on his arse.

No problem. I'll Pm you my mobile number to pass onto him.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

"a lot of people" said that about the 4 million people who voted Kipper, they will say the same when 6 million vote for them next time.

"a lot of people" were wrong then and they would be wrong now, the Pope agrees with both Fury and Trumpy, as do the bulk of 2 billion Catholics, Hindus and secular Chinese, the holier than thou, head up arse, PC, vocal minority will soon have to wake up and smell the coffee.

I thought that Mexicans were Catholic? Why would they agree with Trump kicking them out of the US and building a wall along the Mexican border?
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I'm guessing here, that "a lot of people" has other meanings in this case....

The kippers are a busted flush you plank, see how they had their arses handed to them in the recent Oldham bye election. See how their donors have deserted them after returning less MPs than they started with in the last election in favour of europhile tory groups. They're a one hit wonder and will soon join the SDP in the footnotes of party political history. Moron.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

The kippers are a busted flush you plank, see how they had their arses handed to them in the recent Oldham bye election.

Oh dear Huge, maintaining your record of 100% wrongness, the Kip were the only party, other than Labour of course, which actually increased their share of the vote from May.

Do you ever get anything right?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I thought that Mexicans were Catholic? Why would they agree with Trump kicking them out of the US and building a wall along the Mexican border?

Sorry, did I miss where you mentioned Mexican Border issues?

We were talking Muzzies, Gays and the woman's place in the home, you would do well to find a Chicano that didn't line up with Trumpy and Tyson on those three issues.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

If anyone asks me what the worst thing about being a mod in this place is I would say having to read your absolute shite. You have just spoken for the bulk of 2 global religions whilst inhabiting at best the Dagenham & Redbridge Social Club.

"the Pope agrees with both Fury and Trumpy" - were you part of that conference call?
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

The kippers are a busted flush you plank, see how they had their arses handed to them in the recent Oldham bye election.

Oh dear Huge, maintaining your record of 100% wrongness, the Kip were the only party, other than Labour of course, which actually increased their share of the vote from May.

Still lost heavily. So totally irrelevant.

Besides

Number of ukip MPs before 2015 general election 2
Number of ukip MPs after 2015 general election 1

Not hard is  it, even for your addled mind.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Tell me though is it just us that has to put up wth your rancid Katie Hopkins on woodbines and brown ale act or do you have another forum where you call users "fooktards", morons and other delightful terms of endearment?
Back to top Go down
ConDeLaCreme

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Mainly because people who would usually vote Tory, tactically voted UKIP in an attempt to defeat Labour. Possibly also worth noting Oldham West and Royton is the seat Nick Griffin also got around 6000 votes in 2001.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:02 am

Hardly anyone votes Tory in Oldham do they?
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 6:53 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

We were talking Muzzies, Gays and the woman's place in the home, you would do well to find a Chicano that didn't line up with Trumpy and Tyson on those three issues.

The idiosyncrasies of you and your ilk, Frank Harper, are strikingly similar.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 10:35 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I understand that as an Exeter fan you are thick as shit but you really do take it to a whole new level.

You started the thread by saying that a lot of people will agree with T&Ts opinions 100%. No where did you mention WHAT opinions people would agree on.

Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:23 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
A bit out there but entitled to their opinions and a lot of people will agree with them 100%.

Just out of interest, can we group you in with the "lot of people that will agree with them 100%?
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:09 pm

It's always vaguely amusing when people spout a load of ill-informed bollocks and then accuse anyone who takes umbrage of trying to stiffle freedom of speech. Tyson, Trump and Tis are free to say whatever they like, short of inciting violence, and everyone else is free to call them on it.

Fury is particularly funny. He clearly fancies himself as some ultra-Alpha badman, and yet, as soon as public opinion got a bit warm, he started desperately rowing back from his previously stated opinions. At least Trump stands by his own drivel.
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:20 pm

MikeWN wrote:
It's always vaguely amusing when people spout a load of ill-informed bollocks and then accuse anyone who takes umbrage of trying to stiffle freedom of speech. Tyson, Trump and Tis are free to say whatever they like, short of inciting violence, and everyone else is free to call them on it.

Fury is particularly funny. He clearly fancies himself as some ultra-Alpha badman, and yet, as soon as public opinion got a bit warm, he started desperately rowing back from his previously stated opinions. At least Trump stands by his own drivel.

That sums the guy up nicely, Mike. Thumbs
Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Yeah, but trump can afford to stand by his own drivel, Fury can't....... yet. Laughing  
If Trump were dependent on community contribution/gate money, he would have to tone it down big time. That's how society works and why we don't have absolute monarchs.
We all know there are racists, homophobes, terrorists and whatever out there. We come across all sorts every day in social/work settings. But the bad ones are tethered as best they can be in civilised society.
I feel blessed that at least in this country, people are allowed to go about their own lives without being too openly persecuted for what they intrinsically are, and certainly not persecuted under the law. A certain amount of social  persecution obviously sadly still goes on under the official thing, but at least it can't gain any further public traction, and that is what hate crimes are designed to control in a multi ethnic, multi belief society. I don't want to live in 21st century Saudi Arabia/Russia or 19th ( or even large parts of the  20th ) century England. We are very lucky in our time and place, but our civilised gains are always under threat, and the planet keeps turning. These issues, that everyone knows what it's all about, go right back through history.
I accept the exeter contingent can say what they do under the ATD rules and the law, I have no problem with that. I can always ignore  or leave the forum, and have done so in the past when it has just not been acceptable. In real life, I steer clear of oafs and wouldn't entertain people like that more than once, and they me. Communication is very useful in filtering out unwanted debris.
Sadly, I've encountered more debris through football than any other interest in my times, playing, watching and interneting. Even pubs and probably opium dens have better educated and caring clientele. It's all a bit LCD and feeds too much on tribal bull. Look at the crap the likes of Nool try to get away with under the guise of a green football flag. Rugby, and most sport, doesn't have quite the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Fury believes in the supernatural myths of Christianity having surrendered what critical faculties he may have possessed.

Not sure if Trump is an atheist or not but one thing is for sure he will lie and lie to the 46% of all Americans that believe this planet is less than 6000 years old - impossible to get elected in the US unless you are a bonafide 'believer' in the Judeo/Christian version of the fairytale.

Who is the biggest crook and threat?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:50 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Still lost heavily. So totally irrelevant.

Besides

Number of ukip MPs before 2015 general election 2
Number of ukip MPs after 2015 general election 1

Not hard is  it,  even for your addled mind.

Oh dear Huge, your moronic bent is showing.

UKIP votes GE 2010 ; 919,546
UKIP votes GE 2015 ; 3,881,099

That Huge is a 322% increase, only a fecking moron would fail to appreciate that as a bit of a gain, oh yeah, I see it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:55 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I understand that as an Exeter fan you are thick as shit but you really do take it to a whole new level.

You started the thread by saying that a lot of people will agree with T&Ts opinions 100%. No where did you mention WHAT opinions people would agree on.

"And a lot of people will think they are racist and homophobic cretins"

True, I didn't Frank, but this quote of yours suggests you knew exactly what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpy and Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpy and Tyson   Trumpy and Tyson Empty

Back to top Go down

Trumpy and Tyson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: