Freathy
Les Miserable
lawnmowerman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for Empty
PostSubject: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:20 pm

the royal navy. Very surprised he gave up a job as a coach at coventry. Good luck to him in his new career.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:53 pm

the royal navy. Very surprised he gave up a job as a coach at coventry. Good luck to him in his new career.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:39 pm

how did he get into the navy with his track record for injuries?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:40 pm

how did he get into the navy with his track record for injuries?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 pm

where did my post go that was the exact same as les :S something isnt right tonight on atd.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm

where did my post go that was the exact same as les :S something isnt right tonight on atd.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Odd career move especially at that age but best of luck to him.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Not sure what is going on so I have merged both threads. It must be something to do with the maintenance done by FM earlier. Either that or Angry and Les are buggering the mods about! Suspect Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:33 pm

im posting as les by the looks of it :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:33 pm

im posting as les by the looks of it :O
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Lawny posted twice too, messer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Edited, double post FFS !! Very Happy

Last edited by AstiSpumante on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Stop it Les FFS!

And you Asti. Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Oh FFS !! that was unintentional, honest. confused
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:50 pm

I've just read back through this thread, WTF is going on ? it's enough to confuse Prof Stephen Hawking.

Last edited by AstiSpumante on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Ah, Argyle have signed some bloke from the navy ? tongue
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:00 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I've just read back through this thread, WTF is going on ? it's enough to confuse Prof Stephen Hawking.

For some unknown reason the site decided, not only, to double up on this thread but swap Angry and Les' posts around. I merged both threads.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:10 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

For some unknown reason the site decided, not only, to double up on this thread but swap Angry and Les' posts around. I merged both threads.

iggy is probably reading this and going to be convinced we are both the same people lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:27 pm

That's right Les.....

or is it Angry?

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

iggy is probably reading this and going to be convinced we are both the same people lol

And Mary queen
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 pm

I miss mary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:06 pm

to get back on subject...

mcnamee list of injuries especially to his knee has really supprised me that he passed a naval medical as they tend to refuse those with bad knees. Best of luck to him in his new career however no doubt he'll spend most of his time playing for the navy in football.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:23 pm

They might refuse men with bad knees but if you're 'female', Northern, short, overweight, mouth like a sewer and enjoy farting in public you're in............quotas innit.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 pm

On sick leave ATM. Fell over after a few pints of CSB in the mess.

Ochmaknee!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
They might refuse men with bad knees but if you're 'female', Northern, short, overweight, mouth like a sewer and enjoy farting in public you're in............quotas innit.
Steady on Les Mis - They took me and I'm male, southern, short, overweight, mouth like a sewer and enjoy farting in public ... and I know Graiser and Motor!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for   Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for Empty

Back to top Go down

Former plymouth defender david McNamee signs for
Page 1 of 1