Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate Empty
PostSubject: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The star of uncle buck, the great wordsmith himself has some words to say about reuben reid.

Quote :
I MENTIONED earlier in my column Reuben Reid and he has been under criticism all season from Argyle fans, and honestly I just cannot understand it.

As much as I act a bit wild at games, I have matured a lot in terms of being realistic with opinions and Reid is a quality footballer. If anything, he is the best at the club along with Luke and Nelse.

Just a quick shout out to Super Luke. He has been unreal this year and without some of the ridiculous saves we would not have won three-quarters of our games already this season – hopefully he can continue this run of form.

While I'm on the topic, respect to Kelvin Mellor as well, who is someone who personally I thought looked slightly dodgy at the start the of the season. However, he has been fantastic in the last few games.

I'm glad that he seems to have his confidence back, which is great to see.

Back to Reuben, though, and the fact is, he is not lazy! He follows balls when he needs to and creates a lot of space.

It's just unfortunate that he doesn't always seem to win the balls that are played through.

I was at Home Park and someone played a terrible ball to him and they were slating Reid! I mean, seriously? Wake up and smell the coffee.

But I suppose every club has a scapegoat, and for some reason it's Reubs.

Apologies, it's not as in depth as normal this week. I've been seriously busy live streaming FIFA 16 which has blown up recently, feel free to hop on and check my channel out. I stream daily unless Argyle are playing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In terms of the season, I seriously hope we can keep this up.

We have a lot of away games coming up anyway, and the FA Cup means it could be four out of five.

I hope to see you all at Oxford and Luton, take care and remember keep it green.

GREEN ARMY!

i recall him vocally on more than one occasion berating reid last season and using words that would make his mother blush but im sure he remembers that while writing this article having ago at a few fans that have called hi lazy in the past including himself.  All joking aside, what is the point of this article? other than to plug his gaming website it seems to be more drivel to fill a page. surely if he has nothing of interest to say it would be better to leave it till he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 am

He's taken over from Webb in writing pointless articles.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:26 am

The 'erald must be really struggling if articles like that are published.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:18 am

Who's the bigger fool, the person that writes them or the person that reads them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:17 am

hippo wrote:
The 'erald must be really struggling if articles like that are published.

I think that must be the reason. I'd be interested to know how much they pay for an article like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:20 am

My god, what a load of drivel. I thought those columns were ghost written, now I am not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:52 am

My brain was melting after one sentence of that drivel. Ignore it and he will go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Good luck to the fella.
Grab it while he can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:08 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Good luck to the fella.
Grab it while he can.

he has worn out his 5 minutes now i fancy. The apprentice has 2 jannars on it at the moment so obviously one if not both if the budget allows will get that column to write drivel in simply because they have been on the tele.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Why give this sh*t airtime, ignore him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Angry wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Good luck to the fella.
Grab it while he can.

he has worn out his 5 minutes now i fancy. The apprentice has 2 jannars on it at the moment so obviously one if not both if the budget allows will get that column to write drivel in simply because they have been on the tele.
Is there?
Don't watch it.
Don't know them.
Good luck to them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:10 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Angry wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Good luck to the fella.
Grab it while he can.

Is there?
Don't watch it.
Don't know them.
Good luck to them too.
Got to be jealousy, pissed off they haven't had a call up to BB. Lol to the wannabe nobodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Hengist wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Angry wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Good luck to the fella.
Grab it while he can.

Is there?
Don't watch it.
Don't know them.
Good luck to them too.
Got to be jealousy, pissed off they haven't had a call up to BB. Lol to the wannabe nobodies.

lol to you too lol indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:30 pm

If you didn't start so many threads about the life of pie most of us would have missed his fame all together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Hengist wrote:
If you didn't start so many threads about the life of pie most of us would have missed his fame all together.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate   Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate Empty

Back to top Go down

Get off Reuben's back, he's quality! mate
Page 1 of 1