Greenskin
Elias
Les Miserable
PlymstockGreen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Luggy's book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Sorry it was £6000. It was Walton on £8000.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sorry it was £6000. It was Walton on £8000.

That is probably worse if anything. At least Maclean was a proven goal scorer and dominant player for a chunk of his career.

I was never a fan of Walton at all, overhyped, overweight and (seriously) overpaid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:28 pm

I would rather have had Nick Chadwick up front who at least tries despite being crap than than shower of shite striker maclean who doesnt even look interesed. btw still playing and not scoring in the SPL with st johnstone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Angry wrote:
I would rather have had Nick Chadwick up front who at least tries despite being crap than than shower of shite striker maclean who doesnt even look interesed. btw still playing and not scoring in the SPL with st johnstone

Is that the same Steve Maclean who's currently joint top scorer in the SPL with 8 goals, having grabbed a brace last saturday?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

Is that the same Steve Maclean who's currently joint top scorer in the SPL with 8 goals, having grabbed a brace last saturday?

so he has doubled his average season total already :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

Sometimes 'sorry, I got that wrong' engenders far more respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

i dont need your respect thankyou lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Angry wrote:

i dont need your respect thankyou lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ken Adams

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Couldn't care less how many hes scored in tiddlywinks league.....Mclean was a serious bag of shit. Useless to his very core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:31 pm

The only footballer I've ever seen who stands around with his hands on his hips, a blood sucking leach waste of space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:39 pm

he was and still an arrogant cvnt too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:00 am

is he still being paid by pafc? wouldn't surprise me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luggy's book   Luggy's book - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luggy's book
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3