Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just have to share this before i go bed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Just have to share this before i go bed. Empty
PostSubject: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Just tried to add a little humour on another forum with some songs and it seems ive upset a few people, here's the songs, its only a little light humour.

Song 1

e i e i e i o, down the football laegue we go, and when were in the blue square this is what i'll sing,

james Brent is not the savior we thought he might of been..

Song 2

Someone told me to be a litlle positive so..

The football league is upside down, upside down, upside down

The football league is upside down, so why are we nearly in the blue square

Song 3

Sung in the tune of "blue moon"

Blue square, we are the biggest club here, 2000 we take to kent, along with savior james brent

Blue Square were only staying a while, so we will bid you good health, were heading for blue square south
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm

125+1 wrote:
Just tried to add a little humour on another forum with some songs and it seems ive upset a few people, here's the songs, its only a little light humour.

Song 1

e i e i e i o, down the football laegue we go, and when were in the blue square this is what i'll sing,

james Brent is not the savior we thought he might of been..

Song 2

Someone told me to be a litlle positive so..

The football league is upside down, upside down, upside down

The football league is upside down, so why are we nearly in the blue square

Song 3

Sung in the tune of "blue moon"

Blue square, we are the biggest club here, 2000 we take to kent, along with savior james brent

Blue Square were only staying a while, so we will bid you good health, were heading for blue square south

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I say someone get's them started up saturday....anyone here an ultra?? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Get them down on paper and give 'em to Zee to dish out on saturday jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

It's Blue
It's Square
You're going feckin there
Argyle, Argyle

Had to do it chaps and chappettes Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

The Red Star wrote:
It's Blue
It's Square
Argyle, Argyle

Your Mums a Tart
She works St James Park
Red Star, Red Star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:40 pm

The Red Star wrote:
It's Blue
It's Square
Argyle, Argyle

Shall I call you a taxi?

Although i'll make sure it's from a company where the nasty man in charge hasn't been called a c**t Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 am

125+1 wrote:

Blue square, we are the biggest club here, 2000 we take to kent,

Ahem !

Might I point out that Luton have actually won something worth winning and were drawing similar crowds to you last season despite being two leagues lower ?

Was that Welling, Dartford or Ebbsfleet you were expecting to take "2000" to ?

Once a deluded Janner, always a deluded Janner.

It's Blue,
It's Square,
Five year stay once you are there.
Argoile, Argoile !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Blue square, we are the biggest club here, 2000 we take to kent,

Ahem !

Might I point out that Luton have actually won something worth winning and were drawing similar crowds to you last season despite being two leagues lower ?

Was that Welling, Dartford or Ebbsfleet you were expecting to take "2000" to ?

Once a deluded Janner, always a deluded Janner.

It's Blue,
It's Square,
Five year stay once you are there.
Argoile, Argoile !

And bigger crowds than you 3 leagues below eh? Doesn't that embarrass you at all? The most successful period EVER in your history, and still only two piss stained old men and their dogs bother to turn up. It's a wonder your mother manages to put food in your mouths working round Sid James.

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 am

greenjock wrote:

And bigger crowds than you 3 leagues below eh? Doesn't that embarrass you at all?

No, not at all, only thing that embarrasses me is when either the team doesn't put in 100% or some fans pull an 'Argyle' and decide to pick on some old fellahs, women and children'.

After 20 years following City home and away there is little about the current situation that doesn't bring me joy. Our current crowds are better than they have been for nigh on 30 years, bit of a dip this season but hey, shit happens. The team is at a historically high position and you boys are not only a league below us but struggling not to slip into the good old BSP.

Embarrassed ?

I'm buying champagne !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just have to share this before i go bed.   Just have to share this before i go bed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just have to share this before i go bed.
Page 1 of 1