tigertony
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
I won't get involved in this one anymore as I don't think there is too much leverage or flexibility on any side and I recognise that other people have differing views but the following comment is one I wished I had written.

"Unconscionable, immoral, inhuman, barbaric.

I am broiling with rage. I am ashamed of my country. I have often consoled myself that while we may not be a great people, or even a particularly good people, we will - when pushed - do what is right.

We are letting migrants drown in the mediterranean, we are closing our doors to those fleeing our wars and the monsters we helped make.

I am disgusted with us all, this country is small, mean, callous and cruel. We are unfit to call ourselves civilised as we have resigned our humanity, renounced our ethics and hold ourselves to no standards.

David Cameron, erstwhile Christian, leading an erstwhile Christian nation.

This is a black chapter for our country, and history will judge us harshly. I hope we will be damned for it by our children."

Or maybe were just full up ?

What we as a country are full up or you've just had dinner?

Can't be the former because I've just spent 2 hours on a train passing field after field doing nothing. It is not perfect or permanent but we have the space to take our share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Ok..we will commander greenfield sites that impeed your eyesight !??
This country has had enough of immigration full stop.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:46 pm

You miss my point I think...not sure though...yes, I would sacrifice a green field to save lives, I would sacrifice a thousand.

I will leave you with your words (this country has had enough of immigrants full stop) and the images that everyone has seen today. Your moral judgement.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Problem is where are they gonna live ? What are they going to do all day ?
Wheres the money gonna come from ?

Plenty of cuts for disabled etc but seemingly endless resources for others.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Even The Sun and the Daily Mail are carrying hideous images of Aylan Kurdi, the dead 3 year year old Kurdish kid, on their front pages, and displaying chutzpah and hypocrisy to equally high levels as they do, tomorrow.

Cameron's government, as represented by an unbelievably crass and compassionless Andrew Mitchell on Newsnight a few moments ago, is completely, demonstrably and undeniably on the wrong side of this one.

And that shames us all.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:09 pm

i find it so baffling as to the Lefts love affair with the one country that could come to the rescue.

It's Russia of course.

Do they ever help anyone?

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Even The Sun and the Daily Mail are carrying hideous images of Aylan Kurdi, the dead 3 year year old Kurdish kid, tomorrow.

Cameron's government, as represented by an unbelievably crass and compassionless Andrew Mitchell on Newsnight a few moments ago, is completely, demonstrably and undeniably on the wrong side of this one.

And that shames us all.

Here we go again cheers ...........IS THAT IN YOUR OPINION OR FACT?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Russia....no...they are not leftie, they are a totalitarian regime which has hawked off all its national industries to gangsters who now stroll our streets quite freely. I deal in my work with Russians and I can assure you they are the lucky ones who are firmly capitalist.

Russia is a beacon of capitalism now.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Even The Sun and the Daily Mail are carrying hideous images of Aylan Kurdi, the dead 3 year year old Kurdish kid, tomorrow.

And that shames us all.

Fact.

Here's how it reads abroad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hardly something to be proud of, is it?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
i find it so baffling as to the Lefts love affair with the one country that could come to the rescue.

It's Russia of course.

Why should they ? The eu hardly 'pleasant ' to them !
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Two things, I never said Russia was left. I said the lefts love affair with Russia. Not the same

As to why should Russia help the EU. I was thinking more of the refugees than the politics.

But like I say, when does Russia ever display humanity.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:32 pm

God forbid anyone actually attempt to deal with the root causes of the problems.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And that shames us all.

Fact.

I couldn't give a fcuk how it reads abroad. You believe everything you read in the papers now? How many have the States taken?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And that shames us all.

Fact.

I tell you what... Make us all proud, go and adopt a refugee child.

Put your morals where your mouth is.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
God forbid anyone actually attempt to deal with the root causes of the problems.

How?

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:24 am

Which one would you like to start with?

PS. Adopting soon are you?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:23 am

Maybe thatll be the only way, pay those with spare rooms to rent them to the goverment so they can b housed.
A kind of bedroom tax by stealth.
Three persons in my street live in 3 bed houses on their own follow the icelandic facebook example......
Kerching.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:

It's Russia of course.

Did you know that in the last 18 months, Russia and the West have come close to all out war on 66 occasions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:16 pm

Rickler wrote:

nail on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Did you know that in the last 18 months, Russia and the West have come close to all out war on 66 occasions.

Bull shit, as are the emotive pictures of one kid which have been plastered all over the MSM. He was perfectly safe in in Turkey but his parents wanted to get on to easy street so they stuck him in a unsuitable boat and set sail. the parents, well the one parent still alive, shares the blame with Tony Blair who started all this shit, both the unregulated immigration and the wars in the sandpit.

This country's infrastructure cannot cope with the swarm of immigrants we are getting now, opening our borders to tens of million poor fookers in the pit and Africa would be utter stupidity, living standards would plummet and the foreigners would bring their crime and stupid religions with them, I don't want that shiite for my kids or their kids so it is UKIP for me from here on in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Dun, Dun, dun.........he's said it, popcorn pirat
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Bull shit, as are the emotive pictures of one kid which have been plastered all over the MSM. He was perfectly safe in in Turkey but his parents wanted to get on to easy street so they stuck him in a unsuitable boat and set sail. the parents, well the one parent still alive, shares the blame with Tony Blair who started all this shit, both the unregulated immigration and the wars in the sandpit.

This country's infrastructure cannot cope with the swarm of immigrants we are getting now, opening our borders to tens of million poor fookers in the pit and Africa would be utter stupidity, living standards would plummet and the foreigners would bring their crime and stupid religions with them, I don't want that shiite for my kids or their kids so it is UKIP for me from here on in.

The mail reported the story, along with one or two others.

Like I said, we can argue the toss about the rights and wrongs of going to war in Iraq (unjustified) and Afghanistan (justified).

I have seen the interview with Cameron, he says no refugees coming here will help see stability and peace in the regions that are worst hit. It was the latter part of his interview that is interesting. Could Cameron and other Western allies be preparing for ground invasions (to the likes of Syria, Libya, Iraq et al) at a future date ?. Is the groundwork being undertaken to convince a wary public that conflict involving Western troops is an option that is on the table.

The likes of daesh (and affiliated jihadi groups) must be laughing themselves silly watching the West and Europe dither and turn against each other.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm

War is coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Course it is, Cameron hasn't had one of his own yet.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
Dun, Dun, dun.........he's said it, popcorn pirat

No popcorn from me Iggmeister. The level of venom and disregard for others is something to be expected from Mr Tis. It makes him easier to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Net Immigration.....Again.   Mass Net Immigration.....Again. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Net Immigration.....Again.
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next