Sir Francis Drake
Cornish Chris
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 am

Apologies accepted with the same sincerity that they are given.

I was aware of the spelling difference but thought it petty, unimportant and unworthy of mention and used it anyway. Since it made no difference to anything whatsoever it hardly seemed worth looking for an Anglicised version.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 am

First they came for the Singaporean grannies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems deliberate, pointless, petty, tyrannical, despotic, uncaring, nasty and unjust to me.

I don't know about you but that isn't the action of a country that I can be proud of.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 pm

So by implication you're linking one Singaporean woman with ultimately the holocaust. Not only bizarre and disingenuous but sick.

I suspect Mrs Clennell fell foul of the extremely confusing visa regulations. As such she was an easy target. Not unlike the Cornish Filipino woman last year. The useless Foreign Office has to be seen to be justifying their existence.

It's a sad personal story with I hope a happy ending yet you see it as an opportunity. That's sad as well.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

We will have to try very hard to get Jezza elected, the meltdown of the Middle classes would be a joy to behold and make Brexit look quite amicable. Very Happy
I went for pint in a nice country boozer last night whose bars are propped up almost exclusively by Middle class idiots who think their inherited wealth makes them very clever. Anyway one such odious creep who is always extolling the virtues of the most Marvelous government weve had since the war (I'm being serious btw) was moaning on and on about how shite mobile service is down here, how slow the Internet is ect. I pointed out that that's what you get when your country is run by big business for big business. Feck me he went mental, 'would you rather be led by that Communist Corbyn?' he snarled across the bar. I pointed out that it was no different under Blair and was all down to subservient cretins making the excuse that at least we aren't Russia. I also pointed out that it was him who bought up Corbyn and not me but I'd vote him in gladly just to see the look on his face. Lol. Apparently people like me don't deserve a vote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 4:28 am

Jezza was up at Home Park today, no sign of Comrade Webb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jezza Corbyn
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16