seadog
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Cornish Chris
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
No we haven't, no it isn't and no it doesn't.

You were doing so well, too.

Why the patronising tone. I don't get it.

Because he is cvnt and there is no cure for that sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Angry wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 pm

That's a new low for you. Quoting Thatcher when it suits you.

How frustrating it must be for you that us plebs dare rebel.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
That's a new low for you. Quoting Thatcher when it suits you.

How frustrating it must be for you that us plebs dare rebel.

No calling somebody you've never met and don't know a "cnut" is a new low (or it would be had it not happened before - it's a low anyway).

Why is quoting a PM a low of any sort? She did say that, did she not?

I've not called anybody anything but if you yourself claim to be a pleb then I don't know you and who am I to argue?

I can see no rebellion merely ovine acceptance. What are you rebelling against exactly?
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 pm

You hate everything Thatcher represents except her wisdom it seems.

As for the rebellion query. You surprise me. You still don't know?

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

Haven't the foggiest what you are rebelling against but it clearly isn't the right-wing authoritarianism which has headed our way but since you think Mrs May is a centrist politician I don't suppose you'd recognise it if it came with jackboots and an armband.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Haven't the foggiest what you are rebelling against but it clearly isn't the right-wing authoritarianism which has headed our way but since you think Mrs May is a centrist politician I don't suppose you'd recognise it if it came with jackboots and an armband.

Now i'm a fairly apolitical sort of person,certainly in terms of party support -never have voted Tory in my life,honest to God.No particular love of Theresa May therefore,feelings about her are essentially neutral both in the personal and political senses. But i must admit that it's a bit of a struggle to think of any ways in which she could be described as being a manifestation of a "right wing authoritarianism" which apparently has come our way.Would be most grateful for some enlightenment,preferably with some examples of the phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:37 pm

SFD, What a typical tired old cliche that is. Anybody to the right of you must be a Nazi and all that it entails.

That is exactly what I and millions of others are rebelling against. Bigots like you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:40 pm

SFD and his ilk are political dinosaurs.

Unable to come to terms with the modern political world.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Now i'm a fairly apolitical sort of person,certainly in terms of party support -never have voted Tory in my life,honest to God.No particular love of Theresa May therefore,feelings about her are essentially neutral both in the personal and political senses. But i must admit that it's a bit of a struggle to think of any ways in which she could be described as being a manifestation of a "right wing authoritarianism" which apparently has come our way.Would be most grateful for some enlightenment,preferably with some examples of the phenomenon.

The modern Tory Party has shifted miles to the right since the days of John Major. UKIP is now pretty much on it's way to being defunct because the Tories have parked their tanks on its lawn and UKIP is/was essentially "the BNP in blazers". Economically, socially and judicially (it was this government that had to be taken to court in order for it to act lawfully regarding Brexit let's not forget) it hasn't been further to the right in my memory.

Large swathes of the population have been marginalised, scapegoatism routinely used and seemingly wants to scrap our commitment to international human rights.

They say you should judge a society by how it treats its weakest members. Well this government's record on mental health issues and disability in general is appalling and now all it is interested in is cosying up to a racist, misogynistic US president...

The Tories have shifted from "conservative" through "neo-con" and are currently quasi-fascist. It won't be long before they are full-on and openly, blatantly fascistic

When your policies are praised by Marie Le Pen of France's Front Nationale then the pendulum has clearly shifted miles from the norm. I'm not sure what other evidence you might require.

BBC is currently re-running The Nazis - A Warning From History. There's plenty of parallels that are genuinely frightening. I'd recommend to everybody that they watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Lolololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Unlucky SFD.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Shouldn't that read 'The 14 Defining Characteristics of China".

Or Russia.

Or North Korea.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Judge Jezza on his record, which is fooking terrible!!
Old ma May, is as dull as dishwater and a pretty shite leader, but old hippy Jez, makes her look like Joan of Ark!! The Brenty worshippers like to keep argo small and shit likewise the Jezza fans and Labour.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:07 pm

You spelt labour wrong too Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:11 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Judge Jezza on his record, which is fooking terrible!!
Old ma May, is as dull as dishwater and a pretty shite leader, but old hippy Jez, makes her look like Joan of Ark!! The Brenty worshippers like to keep argo small and shit likewise the Jezza fans and Labour.

And lets not forget Jezza won too very iffy elections to become leader thanks to the surge in his fans joining labour solely to vote him in as leader then left.

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:24 pm

I think he might have nipped out to get some popcorn cause he'll be up all night watching the Oscars.

Can't imagine what the luvvies might talk about.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

The modern Tory Party has shifted miles to the right since the days of John Major. UKIP is now pretty much on it's way to being defunct because the Tories have parked their tanks on its lawn and UKIP is/was essentially "the BNP in blazers". Economically, socially and judicially (it was this government that had to be taken to court in order for it to act lawfully regarding Brexit let's not forget) it hasn't been further to the right in my memory.

Large swathes of the population have been marginalised, scapegoatism routinely used and seemingly wants to scrap our commitment to international human rights.

They say you should judge a society by how it treats its weakest members. Well this government's record on mental health issues and disability in general is appalling and now all it is interested in is cosying up to a racist, misogynistic US president...

The Tories have shifted from "conservative" through "neo-con" and are currently quasi-fascist. It won't be long before they are full-on and openly, blatantly fascistic

When your policies are praised by Marie Le Pen of France's Front Nationale then the pendulum has clearly shifted miles from the norm. I'm not sure what other evidence you might require.

BBC is currently re-running The Nazis - A Warning From History. There's plenty of parallels that are genuinely frightening. I'd recommend to everybody that they watch it.

Interesting stuff but think i'll wait until elections have been cancelled, an organisation similar to the SA has come to the fore and laws such as the Nuremburg ones are introduced before totally committing to the Britain is Nazi theory.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:34 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Or Russia.

Or North Korea.

No.

Not according to the US Holocaust Museum anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Interesting stuff but think i'll wait until elections have been cancelled, an organisation similar to the SA has come to the fore and laws such as the Nuremburg ones are introduced before totally committing to the Britain is Nazi theory.

I didn't say Brritain was Nazi, I used the phrase "quasi-fascist", just that the series was very interesting.

And Hitler didn't start with complete control and extermination camps, did he?, but with a series of individual steps, often backed by a referendum so that he could cite "the will of the people" as justification he got there in the end.

He moved ever closer to The Final Solution by which time he was in control of the millitary, all media and the judiciary. None of which would have been possible without a bit of conning here, intimidation there, collusion elsewhere, the occasional blind eye, and either bribery or blackmail when required. Whatever it took, basically.

Pastor Niermoller wrote:

Like I said watch the documentary series. It is chilling and you'll never think it "couldn't happen here" ever again. It could happen anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Blame the US Holocaust Museum for the spelling. It's their image.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Or Russia.

Or North Korea.

Certainly Trump's USA.

It was pretty much accepted that Cameron's lot were to the right of Thatcher. May is just the same except she's not quite so open with it.

She can get away with it as quite simply there is no effective opposition and absolutely no sign that there will be any for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Blame the US Holocaust Museum for the spelling. It's their image.

Sincere apologies, thought it was your manifesto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jezza Corbyn   Jezza Corbyn - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jezza Corbyn
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next