+4
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Greenskin
seadog
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Former PM Heath accused  Empty
PostSubject: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello Sailor.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:05 pm

seadog wrote:
Hello Sailor.

"There's plenty o' treasure down there Jim lad! Har, har"!

"Pass me down another cabin boy, this one's split"!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:44 pm

His name has cropped up quite a few times in connection with operation Yewtree and some particularly unsavoury abuse that's been alleged to have been carried out at childrens homes in the Channel Islands. I have no idea if his yacht, Morning Cloud, is still afloat but if it is I wouldn't be surprised to see forensics officers swarming all over it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Rumours about cottager Heath & of offences far more serious than child abuse have been rife for years :O
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Rumours about cottager Heath & of offences far more serious than child abuse have been rife for years :O

I'm struggling to think of anything 'far more serious than child abuse'...........murder I suppose but not always.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm wondering which celeb or well known person I've been within 200 miles of so I can raise an issue that they abused me. I'll settle for £75K out of court.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

I'm struggling to think of anything 'far more serious than child abuse'...........murder I suppose but not always.

The rumour was that kids who went missing were chucked off Morning Cloud when the pervs were finished with them.

Heath was an 'orrible crunt and he mugged us off with all this EU shiite.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:42 pm

David Icke published this in the 90's in his book The Biggest Secret and everyone said he was mad jocolor flower

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:20 pm

He is mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

The rumour was that kids who went missing were chucked off Morning Cloud when the pervs were finished with them.

Heath was an 'orrible crunt and he mugged us off with all this EU shiite.

Absolutely agree with all that. It can't be long before a royal gets named.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Can't help but think of this.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:25 am

When you look at all the cases over the last 10 years it's a bit odd and, frankly, unbelievable that 1000's of people kept quiet for years and years. All of them. We'll see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:49 am

Yeah right, it's all a conspiracy. Except they didn't keep quiet, hundreds of allegations were made against Savile for example during his lifetime. He got chucked off a ship once FFS as a result of his behaviour.mit just tends to be easier to stick something to someone who isn't going to embarrass you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:02 pm

tigertony wrote:
When you look at all the cases over the last 10 years it's a bit odd and, frankly, unbelievable that 1000's of people kept quiet for years and years. All of them. We'll see?

Saville, Rotherham, Heath, all scapegoats? Shorely you don't believe that Tone? The establishment will always close ranks to protect itself, just depends on the colour of your school tie or your regimental colours. I knew the horrible paedo Simon Harris that was banged up recently for kiddy fiddling in Africa and at home, I'm pretty certain that the public school he worked at in north Devon found him out before he went abroad and quietly made him go away so as not to tarnish their reputation.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 pm

steveinspain wrote:
David Icke published this in the 90's in his book The Biggest Secret and everyone said he was mad  jocolor  flower

Was that the dossier quietly ignored then "lost"

The establishment is rotten from the top down.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Saville, Rotherham, Heath, all scapegoats? Shorely you don't believe that Tone? The establishment will always close ranks to protect itself, just depends on the colour of your school tie or your regimental colours. I knew the horrible paedo Simon Harris that was banged up recently for kiddy fiddling in Africa and at home, I'm pretty certain that the public school he worked at in north Devon found him out before he went abroad and quietly made him go away so as not to tarnish their reputation.

No I don't - just all a bit odd. Oh well - it'll run its course and we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:31 pm

tigertony wrote:
Iggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:

The idea that "1000s of people kept quiet" is false. Many did not but the victims are chosen with careful deliberation so that they can easily be silenced or disbelieved if they do complain and then others see what happens to them and don't come forward. You only have to look at Savile to see the modus operandi.

That said there probably is a fantasist, lead-swinger or two around that makes the odd false accusation and they are gleefully leapt upon to rubbish the others.

My gut feeling on this is that it is all worse and more widespread than we can possibly imagine.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Iggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:

The idea that "1000s of people kept quiet" is false. Many did not but the victims are chosen with careful deliberation so that they can easily be silenced or disbelieved if they do complain and then others see what happens to them and don't come forward. You only have to look at Savile to see the modus operandi.

That said there probably is a fantasist, lead-swinger or two around that makes the odd false accusation and they are gleefully leapt upon to rubbish the others.

My gut feeling on this is that it is all worse and more widespread than we can possibly imagine.

I fear you may be right but I bleedy hope not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former PM Heath accused    Former PM Heath accused  Empty

Back to top Go down

Former PM Heath accused
Page 1 of 1