The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinton Morrison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Clinton     Morrison Empty
PostSubject: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:29 pm

I copy this from the farm, I started to write this same piece last night when I arrived back from Torbay carnival at eleven but went to bed. We turn on the radio around 22.30pm on the journey back and this is what we heard also.

Quote and thanks. to memory man

It is not often I listen to Talksport late in the evening but I was travelling last night and had it on in the car. It turned out to be an interesting 20 minutes. Presenter Danny Kelly had Clinton Morrison as a guest and he had quite a lot to say about Argyle fans who give him grief on Twitter. He started by saying how good Tisdale is to work for and how astute a coach he is. He said he had been training with City but did not know if he would be playing for them. When asked by Kelly about the "Devon Derby" he confirmed how big and important it was. He then added that he hoped Plymouth get relegated and do not win a game all season! I thought he sounded genuinely bitter and twisted. Under questioning from Kelly he admitted that the Twitter rants from Argyle fans involves only about 12 to 15 people, but added that it was the nastiness and personal nature of them that upset him. "Some of it really does cross a line." As Kelly said - "easy way out Clinton, block them." Then Kelly went on to say that he had a soft spot for Argyle. He explained that his Dad worked on the Great Western Railway buffet cars and during the school holidays took him on a sleeper trip from Paddington to Plymouth. "I ate shark on the Hoe" (yes, that is what he said) "and my Dad took me to Home Park to see a game in the afternoon. So all in all, a very interesting little journey, on the way home from an old Argyle fan's 70th Wedding Anniversary celebration - yes 70th

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:31 pm

some of twitter users on there are complete idiots to be fair mainly kids.

also loved to know who sells shark up on the hoe had it in spain once it was delicious
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:29 pm

He also said if he not playing he will be in the away end at HP in November, Danny said it might make the trip also.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Given Tisdale's attachment to the over-35s I'd say it's inevitable that he'll get a new contract.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Who is Clinton Morrison?
''You're not famous .... etc''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Forget Clinton Morrison, what about Nova Pilbeam ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Given Tisdale's attachment to the over-35s I'd say it's inevitable that he'll get a new contract.

0 goals in 25 games, could be an outside bet for Exeter's top scorer with 6 (if he trains hard).
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:34 am

Its proberly same 12 to 15 multis from the Farm driving him mad
Anyway he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo even if he tried
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Looks like he might be re-signing for Exeter- they must be desperate, summed up on exeweb-

Creddy Grecian wrote:
Our striking options are thin on the ground to say the least...

We have a bloke who's hardly kicked a ball in 2 years (Hoskins) a bloke who hasn't kicked a ball in 2 years in (Jamie Reid) and now the return of the 36 year old bloke who's scored 0 in 25 games for us & just 5 in his last 100 games at league level.

Good luck Tom Nichols lad.

As for Morrison - we're prob the only club in the country willing to offer him a contract

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Morrison      Clinton     Morrison Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton Morrison
Page 1 of 1