Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Northampton in take over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12791
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Northampton in take over Empty
PostSubject: Northampton in take over   Northampton in take over EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 am

Northampton Town have reached an agreement with an Indian consortium to become new owners of the club.

Chairman David Cardoza has confirmed the Sky Bet League Two club has signed a ‘heads of terms’ agreement with the group, who will also buy into plans to redevelop the club’s Sixfields Stadium.

Cardoza, whose family have been owners of the club for more than 12 years, said: “Heads of terms have been signed for new owners who will also become involved in the redevelopment of Sixfields and the land surrounding the stadium.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11450
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Northampton in take over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northampton in take over   Northampton in take over EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

Tgwu wrote:
Northampton Town have reached an agreement with an Indian consortium to become new owners of the club.

Chairman David Cardoza has confirmed the Sky Bet League Two club has signed a ‘heads of terms’ agreement with the group, who will also buy into plans to redevelop the club’s Sixfields Stadium.

Cardoza, whose family have been owners of the club for more than 12 years, said: “Heads of terms have been signed for new owners who will also become involved in the redevelopment of Sixfields and the land surrounding the stadium.




I expect Devon is to far from India for us to attract that sought of buyer......one stop before America of course.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Northampton in take over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northampton in take over   Northampton in take over EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 am

zyph wrote:


I expect Devon is to far from India for us to attract that sought of buyer......one stop before America of course.

If only you had an airport, eh?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Northampton in take over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northampton in take over   Northampton in take over EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:11 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:


I expect Devon is to far from India for us to attract that sought of buyer......one stop before America of course.

If only you had an airport, eh?

All those intercontinental flights that use Exeter. i know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Northampton in take over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northampton in take over   Northampton in take over Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Northampton in take over
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: