Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment! Empty
PostSubject: Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!   Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Feckoff, just feckoff.

If these shit-chewing oity toity cnuts miraculously find the money to repair the HOP, whilst the very fabric of the the UK continues to crumble and whilst pensioners and war heroes die of hunger and the cold - that would be an utter, utter despicable, low-life and utterly and thoroughly moral wrong thing to do whilst all around them, people are starving, freezing, frightened and turfed out of their homes.

It's time for the 'establishment to decease, disband, or face the coming revolution, just like Greece, hopefully, the people of the UK will only take so much.

Sick of this multi-tiered existence, sick of cuts after cuts after cuts in the police, armed forces, council services, social services, etc etc. Can't get the council to do feck all, can't get a copper to come around....bla bla.

Oh, hang on - the door-bell has just gone.

Back soon..............
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!   Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Iggy has hacked your account, bhey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!   Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Well, FFS. What an awful country this place has become. What a thoroughly depressing time to be alive, War all around the globe, mass migration coming our way, and by feck we really don't know what's going to hit us in the next few years, famine, rioting, crime, the age of the uber-cnut, ad-infinitum. It just makes me mad. 'All in it together', my arse.

I suppose there is alcohol! Yes, that's the answer - drink more, and give less of a feck and hope the end is painless.

I got it......alcohol and world war Z. What a combination! So pissed on Jack Daniels and not feeling a thing when being eaten by a zombie.

Errr, ok, getting carried away now. Right. I'm off out to get some shopping at Lidl - because I'm poor, Cameron you cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!   Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!   Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment! Empty

Back to top Go down

Up to £7.1b to fix Houses Of Parliment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: