Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Popular TV programs you have never watched.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Popular TV programs you have never watched. Empty
PostSubject: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Harking back to the GOT thread.

I don't know if I live a sheltered life, I don't really watch hardly any TV, I'm a loner or I'd rather be out and about, but, there seems to be a lot of well loved/liked classic TV shows that I haven't even watched a second of.

Game Of Thrones.
Breaking Bad.
Downton Abbey
The West Wing
The Wire
Mad Men
House of Cards
Boardwalk Empire
Britain's Got Talent
X Factor. etc etc etc

Do I need to watch more TV ya fink? I sometimes think I miss out on things when I hear people in work banging on about this program and that program. Actually, bollox to the TV. I'll do what I want, when I want and where I want. I don't need TV in my life. It's controlling the minds of the great unwashed, the great masses of the uneducated. It's the modern day version of that religion stuff.

It's taking over you lives of weak humans. It's a Tory plan to control your minds. Throw your Tv out of the window. I would throw mine out of the window but it cost me 2.5k :-) and the wife will divorce me if she can't watch her mind control TV.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:14 pm

The Football League Show.
Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

I don't know if I live a sheltered life, I don't really watch hardly any TV, I'm a loner or I'd rather be out and about, but, there seems to be a lot of well loved/liked classic TV shows that I haven't even watched a second of.

Game Of Thrones.
Breaking Bad.
Downton Abbey
The West Wing
The Wire
Mad Men
House of Cards
Boardwalk Empire
Britain's Got Talent
X Factor. etc etc etc

Do I need to watch more TV ya fink? I sometimes think I miss out on things when I hear people in work banging on about this program and that program. Actually, bollox to the TV. I'll do what I want, when I want and where I want. I don't need TV in my life. It's controlling the minds of the great unwashed, the great masses of the uneducated. It's the modern day version of that religion stuff.

It's taking over you lives of weak humans. It's a Tory plan to control your minds. Throw your Tv out of the window. I would throw mine out of the window but it cost me 2.5k :-) and the wife will divorce me if she can't watch her mind control TV.

I've never seen a minute of any of them either! Freaky. I've never even heard of Boardwalk Empire.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

Game Of Thrones.
Breaking Bad.
Downton Abbey
The West Wing
The Wire
Mad Men
House of Cards
Boardwalk Empire
Britain's Got Talent
X Factor. etc etc etc

Nope, you're not alone, haven't watched any of those shows myself. Problem is there's too much damn sport all the time-probably would have watched those programmes in pre sky days but can't resist the temptation to watch cricket, golf, snooker or even a bit of football when they're on-which is most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:26 pm

I have seen this though.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Nope, never seen any of them, and absolutely hate Eastenders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
The Football League Show.
Star Trek.

You've never watched Star Trek? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Nope, never seen any of them, and absolutely hate Eastenders.

I forgot about the daily soaps.

I have (under duress) watched a couple of episodes of Eastenders. I think that's when Arther Fowler was having a break-down in his cabbage patch, or something like that.

I have never seen an episode of Emerdale, and the amount of times I have watched Coronation street is in single digits. Again, The last time I watched Coronation Street was when Len fairclough was arrested for buggering a dog in his works yard, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popular TV programs you have never watched.   Popular TV programs you have never watched. Empty

Back to top Go down

Popular TV programs you have never watched.
Page 1 of 1