+4
Elias
steveinspain
tigertony
Dick Trickle
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Southend vs Wycombe Empty
PostSubject: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:00 pm

who goes up imo?

im hoping Southend do. Wycombe would at least bring a bigger gate to home park if they stayed down.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Would they. Southend would bring at least the same. I'm voting based purely on what's good for me rather than Argyle. Wycombe to win. Southend a proper football ground to go to, with a pub nearby and within walking distance of a train station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Would they. Southend would bring at least the same. I'm voting based purely on what's good for me rather than Argyle. Wycombe to win. Southend a proper football ground to go to, with a pub nearby and within walking distance of a train station.

i think due to the playoffs i think wycombe will bring a good crowd down and no doubt we would take one up there in return. Southend is the nicer ground to go to i agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Anybody know why Michael Timlin is wearing a rugby helmet?

Wycombe 1-0 up as i type this. Jacobson free kick. Absolute beaut of one.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:02 pm

So Ainsworth points at Cocko in an aggressive way. I wouldn't argue with Cocko Handbags
WW are the kings of time wasting - why not change the rules and insist players with cramp and minor injuries after a handbag tackle get stretchered off for treatment.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Southend cheated by the referee. He disallowed a Southend goal for a push and didn't give a penalty for exactly the same thing at the other end.
Cocko getting stuck into Ainsworth, he might be a good shout if Sheridan goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:09 pm

having seen the goal again i like to change my mind and say it was fluke thanks to bentleys back :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:

A nasty cut from the first play off game. They played something like 10 minutes of injury time because of his head injury.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:11 pm

It could have been us. Sob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

A nasty cut from the first play off game. They played something like 10 minutes of injury time because of his head injury.

ahh i see, thankyou
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Geddin you Sarfend boyz!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:13 pm

SOuthend you jammy gits but i think that goal was justice over that refs mistake.

pens it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Southend win the shootout.

Wycombe must feel dog sick to lose it like they have.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Southend win the shootout.

Wycombe must feel dog sick  to lose it like they have.

cheerscheersbouncebouncelol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Whilst I find Ainsworth and Brown a little irritating their conduct during the shoot-out was nice to see. 15 seconds from promotion and ..... bang.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:34 pm

tigertony wrote:
Whilst I find Ainsworth and Brown a little irritating their conduct during the shoot-out was nice to see. 15 seconds from promotion and ..... bang.

santaflowercyclopscyclopslaughlaugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Wasting time can work both ways Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:17 pm

I don't think you could honestly argue that Sarf were not the best side in the play offs, fixtures will be out soon, you can look forward to some huge followings hitting the Theatre of Gnomes, Barnet, Accy and the Dags will be down en masse.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I don't think you could honestly argue that Sarf were not the best side in the play offs, fixtures will be out soon, you can look forward to some huge followings hitting the Theatre of Gnomes, Barnet, Accy and the Dags will be down en masse.

We might have 1 or 2 from the reds
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Nah, I think people have tired of running the gauntlet of your knuckle draggers.

I think there is a certain melancholy that comes when you are stuck in the same league for a period of time, same old teams rocking up, bugger all away support which itself diminishes as familiarity sets in.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:05 am

Tgwu wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Wot!!!!! ALL their season ticket holders there there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend vs Wycombe   Southend vs Wycombe Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend vs Wycombe
Page 1 of 1