Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Next Party Leaders

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6509
Join date : 2014-03-30

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:52 am

Chucky pulls out of labour leadership race.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Chucky pulls out of labour leadership race.

Shame he would have been a good bet. I guess its down to Andy Burnham.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope



Posts : 606
Join date : 2015-02-03
Age : 23

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Filthy Blairite. Good riddance, hope there's a good scandal in there somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:39 am

Nigey will be going nowhere, Farron is a shoe in for the Libs, a gay hating god botherer no less while every candidate for the Labs who lasts more than 48 hrs in the race sounds more like a card carrying Tory than someone who should be the standard bearer for what is supposed to be a labour movement.

Both the Libs and Labs face a real struggle to get back into the game, they have both lost credibility and have no obvious new leader to pull them back together. The Tories have an enormous advantage as long as the SNP hang tough, now with the Libs out of the way they can adjust many constituency boundaries which will put their lead and a chunk more into the bank, I can see UKIP forging on but mainly at the expense even further of Labour. The Greens may have a little more in the tank but they really have to lose the loony tag before they can move on up, so bye bye Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 106
Location : Gwoin' up Camborne Hill

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:04 pm

I'm no expert on the internal machinations of the Green Party, but isn't their policy decided by the membership rather than the leadership? In which case they could have Margaret Thatcher or Genghis Khan as their leader and it wouldn't make fook all difference.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
I'm no expert on the internal machinations of the Green Party, but isn't their policy decided by the membership rather than the leadership? In which case they could have Margaret Thatcher or Genghis Khan as their leader and it wouldn't make fook all difference.

Their policies seem to have come from a bunch of Trots on dope, but whatever your policies you need someone to sell them, Nats couldn't sell pizza to their policy team.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11450
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:14 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
I'm no expert on the internal machinations of the Green Party, but isn't their policy decided by the membership rather than the leadership? In which case they could have Margaret Thatcher or Genghis Khan as their leader and it wouldn't make fook all difference.

Their policies seem to have come from a bunch of Trots on dope, but whatever your policies you need someone to sell them, Nats couldn't sell pizza to their policy team.




Aussie rules........isn't that a sport ?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:30 pm

zyph wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
I'm no expert on the internal machinations of the Green Party, but isn't their policy decided by the membership rather than the leadership? In which case they could have Margaret Thatcher or Genghis Khan as their leader and it wouldn't make fook all difference.

Their policies seem to have come from a bunch of Trots on dope, but whatever your policies you need someone to sell them, Nats couldn't sell pizza to their policy team.




Aussie rules........isn't that a sport ?

one of the most confusing sports there is.


Shame chuka pulled out as i felt he probably would have made a good leader for the labour party. Not sure who is going to be front runner now but i truly hope they dont pick Yvette Cooper as that move will seal a 3rd term for the tories lead by osbourne this time.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11450
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
I'm no expert on the internal machinations of the Green Party, but isn't their policy decided by the membership rather than the leadership? In which case they could have Margaret Thatcher or Genghis Khan as their leader and it wouldn't make fook all difference.

Their policies seem to have come from a bunch of Trots on dope, but whatever your policies you need someone to sell them, Nats couldn't sell pizza to their policy team.




Aussie rules........isn't that a sport ?

one of the most confusing sports there is.


Shame chuka pulled out as i felt he probably would have made a good leader for the labour party. Not sure who is going to be front runner now but i truly hope they dont pick Yvette Cooper as that move will seal a 3rd term for the tories lead by osbourne  this time.





Don't worry they'll pick whoever the unions say.......years of the wilderness will be in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 865
Join date : 2013-08-23

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Chuka was always doomed after an endorsement by alleged hamster lover & slime ball extraordinaire mandelson.

It'll be Scouse Andy. At least he seems human which is a good start be their recent standards, don't mention Mid Staffs though.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11450
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:29 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Chuka was always doomed after an endorsement by alleged hamster lover & slime ball extraordinaire mandelson.  

It'll be Scouse Andy. At least he seems human which is a good start be their recent standards, don't mention Mid Staffs though.





Len McCluskey head of the Unite Union has said he is in favour of Andy Burnham......so there's your Union Puppet......as I've already said, look forward to years in the wilderness for the Labour Party....becoming un-electable.......Ed Miliband's successor.......you can almost see the strings.

If the electrate felt that Labour had gone too far left......well they haven't seen anything yet....McCluskey is getting too powerful......I can see a major Union v Governmemt war looming......the problem is that the Unions have very little in the way of members these days.....since Thatcherism took on Scargill......so many non-Union firms around these days......many firms don't want to know if your in a Union and do not recognize them in their workplace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Party Leaders   Next Party Leaders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Next Party Leaders
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: