HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi peeps.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi guys,

I found you on GOS after reading a reference to the naughty step on pasoti. I have tried reading pasoti ( been a member for years ), this site and even a few bits on exweb to try and understand why there is such intense rivalry and even bad feeling between some ADT members and pasoti. Still don't get it. I recognise many regulars here from pasoti, didn't really notice you not posting over there any more but folks like Tringgreen, penzancepirate and Gob offered some of the more thought prevoking posts over there. Anyway, enough smoke blowing. This place reminds me of what pasoti used to be like many years ago before they started moderating so heavily. It's refreshing to see such a broad spectrum of opinions here with no bleaching carried out by the people running the place. I would love to see pasoti being run more like this place, can't see it happening any time soon though. I find it funny that we can all go and stand/sit in a stadium next to eachother and watch the greens but but can't all visit the same message board.
Nevil.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Ming wrote:
Hi guys,

I find it funny that we can all go and stand/sit in a stadium next to eachother and watch the greens but but can't all visit the same message board.
Nevil.

Exactly!

And welcome!
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Welcome, it's fun in here!

I find it's similar to the old rubofthegreens site on rivals.
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Welcome to the site Ming. They banned us from Pasoti because they wanted us silenced, it didn't work!

I still think the banter forum on here (Blocks 17 & 18 the Away End) should be renamed ROTG! - I DEMAND A VOTE, MODS! lol!
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm sure ROTG's was classed as the naughty step back in the day aswell!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

GOB wrote:
Welcome to the site Ming. They banned us from Pasoti because they wanted us silenced, it didn't work!

I still think the banter forum on here (Blocks 17 & 18 the Away End) should be renamed ROTG! - I DEMAND A VOTE, MODS! lol!

Before my time but wasn't ROTG referred to as a cesspit of bile by the farm controllers ?

Not sure we want to be associated with such people Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Before my time but wasn't ROTG referred to as a cesspit of bile by the farm controllers ?

Indeed it was Tring, what a cracking name!
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'm sure ROTG's was classed as the naughty step back in the day aswell!

Oh yes, funny how some people fear a free opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm

I see you're still about Ming. You seem a level headed chap. What's your opinion on this Gas Board ? I think it's a token 'jobs for the boys', when the Trust is already in place to grow and represent all the fans.
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Doesn't inerest me in the least. I struggle to really give that side of Argyle any attention at all. Not because it's not important, more that it's too far removed from what dose interest me which is simply watching my favourite team play. I'm naturally suspicous of folks that put themselves up for these kind of things. I always suspect that they want power and recognition. I'm certain that's not the case but without ever having the benifit of looking into the whites of their eyes and possibly gleening what really makes them tick I can't coment on the personalities and their motivation. What I would like to see is the GASB holding the club to account. Even if it means asking some uncomfortable questions. If it doesn't do that but infact just becomes a mouthpiece for the board I can't see any point to it.
Back to top Go down

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

The job should have gone to the trust, but apparently it wasn't representative enough or too democratic or something. So we have the GAS board. Wise words Ming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi peeps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi peeps.   Hi peeps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi peeps.
Page 1 of 1