seadog
Josh Pope
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 pm

Petition reaches 300,000 - not that petitions have ever done anything in the past.

Hope he loses his job and the BBC crumble as a result, cannot stand the man.

Thoughts?

(I think it'll calm down in a week or so - there's no way they can afford to scrap Top Gear).
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:50 pm

He is the patron saint of boy racers, feck him.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

I'm not gonna pay my tv license until he is reinstated feck the bbc and the pedo tax.
I should have stopped when f1 went half the races only as highlights
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Petition reaches 300,000 - not that petitions have ever done anything in the past.

Hope he loses his job and the BBC crumble as a result, cannot stand the man.

Thoughts?

(I think it'll calm down in a week or so - there's no way they can afford to scrap Top Gear).

most liberals do... i wonder why sarcasm
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:18 pm

Don't mind Clarkson per se but I hate top gear and petrol head magazines with a passion, maybe if I watched top gear I would learn to hate him as much as everybody else?
As for punching producers, that are arrogant cnuts and I have met a few, surprised more aren't punched, maybe we don't hear about it. Anyway the argument was about catering which incidentally has probably caused more arguments, strikes and walkouts ever, spoilt bastards the luvvies.
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
Don't mind Clarkson per se but I hate top gear and petrol head magazines with a passion, maybe if I watched top gear I would learn to hate him as much as everybody else?
As for punching producers, that are arrogant cnuts and I have met a few, surprised more aren't punched, maybe we don't hear about it. Anyway the argument was about catering which incidentally has probably caused more arguments, strikes and walkouts ever, spoilt bastards the luvvies.

Most of the stuff he says gets blown out odf proportion by again liberals and the mirror. Punching a producer would probably turn out to be a push
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 pm

The problem with Top Gear, is that once you've seen one episode, you've seen them all.

Soccer AM is the same.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Josh Pope

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Most of the stuff he says gets blown out odf proportion by again liberals and the mirror. Punching a producer would probably turn out to be a push

Yeah, a bloke of his authority using the vile 'n' word, or saying all public workers should be shot in fromt of their family's on what is an arguably (albeit atrocious) family programme, is just outragous.

The man just thinks he's better than everyone, and the sooner his smirk is wiped off his face and is replaced with the resentment of unemployment, the better.
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Yeah, a bloke of his authority using the vile 'n' word, or saying all public workers should be shot in fromt of their family's on what is an arguably (albeit atrocious) family programme, is just outragous.

The man just thinks he's better than everyone, and the sooner his smirk is wiped off his face and is replaced with the resentment of unemployment, the better.

you should be shot they world would be a better place then cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Clarkson is a complete t##t
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
the sooner his smirk is wiped off his face and is replaced with the resentment of unemployment, the better.

Ar you mad?

He makes a million plus a year and any one of a dozen commercial stations would snatch him up like a flash.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

If there's anything I like about Clarkson, it's the fact that he revels in the role of pantomime villain. (He didn't really think that they should be shot, Josh Rolling Eyes ). The publicity he brings for the BBC and Top Gear is priceless. His remarks are designed to provoke 'outrage'. It's just that they're probably aimed more at the Mary Whitehouse brigade than kids like yourself.

Lighten up ffs.

Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 pm

plus if the bbc sack him or he walks itv, channel 4 n 5 and sky will be bidding to sign him up along with may and hammond so he isnt going hungry anytie soon more rolling in it
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

May and Hammond are ten times as annoying as Clarkson.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

So for years they let savile and his kind commit multiple sexual assaults and Jeremy gets put on leave for giving someone a slap ?

Well thats the last money you will get from me for your sex offender compensation tax sorry tv licence
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:32 pm

Josh your comments on this are rather patgetic. Why do people who see themselves as "liberal" insist on attempting to ban or supress anything not to their own personal taste?

He'll be back on top gear, if not on the bbc then the show will move to sky. The witchunt against him is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Could join fifth gear on channel five.
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

perfectly understandable
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:03 am

Held up the helicopter trip to Yorkshire for the next filming for three hours whilst he drank in the pub.

.....and then complains that there is only a cold buffet available when he wants a hot meal.....couldn't he have eaten in the pub when he was drinking.

What a spoilt moron....kick him out....he has had a final warning already....total prat.
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:07 am

zyph wrote:
Held up the helicopter trip to Yorkshire for the next filming for three hours whilst he drank in the pub.

.....and then complains that there is only a cold buffet available when he wants a hot meal.....couldn't he have eaten in the pub when he was drinking.

What a spoilt moron....kick him out....he has had a final warning already....total prat.

if my uncle had tits he would be aunty

seems like a storm in a teacup to me made worse by dickheads at the mirror and librals who are determined to censor anyone they dont like till there is no one in the public eye except cybermen
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:21 am

womble wrote:
Josh your comments on this are rather patgetic.  Why do people who see themselves as "liberal" insist on attempting to ban or supress anything not to their own personal taste?

He'll be back on top gear, if not on the bbc then the show will move to sky.  The witchunt against him is pathetic.

Yeah you're right, I hate having to dislike people when they punch someone when they recieve cold meats rather than a steak.

Me and my kind really are the scum in this one.

tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

zyph wrote:

But he's the star in the million pound car, how can they sack him? Hey Jezza, the goose that lays the golden egg is going to get it if you don't get in the helicopter now! You have to work on a film set to appreciate the egos involved, the film industry has a much more defined social structure than modern day Britain, they develop and nurture them then the monsters bite them on the arse. I've seen sparkies walk off a set (who get paid £350-£500/day) because the food was below their expectations, the directors and producers are more like a whole team of madonnas, it all cracks me up.

Ps. If ever you see an outside filming set up then roll up for breakie or lunch, the caterers don't have a clue who is working or who isn't, the mobile trucks do really decent scram, Doc Martin will be back in Port Issac in June for three months, brekky at 7 and lunch at 12 to 1 depending on schedule, park up the road, wander in the car park and fill yer boots. If anyone asks what you do or who you are just say you are a grunt (labourer) no fooker will speak to you after that.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:43 am

Iggy wrote:
zyph wrote:

But he's the star in the million pound car, how can they sack him? Hey Jezza, the goose that lays the golden egg is going to get it if you don't get in the helicopter now! You have to work on a film set to appreciate the egos involved, the film industry has a much more defined social structure than modern day Britain, they develop and nurture them then the monsters bite them on the arse. I've seen sparkies walk off a set (who get paid £350-£500/day) because the food was below their expectations, the directors and producers are more like a whole team of madonnas, it all cracks me up.

Ps. If ever you see an outside filming set up then roll up for breakie or lunch, the caterers don't have a clue who is working or who isn't, the mobile trucks do really decent scram, Doc Martin will be back in Port Issac in June for three months, brekky at 7 and lunch at 12 to 1 depending on schedule, park up the road, wander in the car park and fill yer boots. If anyone asks what you do or who you are just say you are a grunt (labourer) no fooker will speak to you after that.

lol! lol! lol! :eat: :eat: :eat:
Back to top Go down

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:45 am

Josh Pope wrote:
womble wrote:
Josh your comments on this are rather patgetic.  Why do people who see themselves as "liberal" insist on attempting to ban or supress anything not to their own personal taste?

He'll be back on top gear, if not on the bbc then the show will move to sky.  The witchunt against him is pathetic.

Yeah you're right, I hate having to dislike people when they punch someone when they recieve cold meats rather than a steak.

Me and my kind really are the scum in this one.

tumbleweed

YOU SURE ARE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clarkson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarkson.   Clarkson. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarkson.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next