Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10,000 BC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 am

What a laugh this show is, I actually get really wound up watching it. If the shit hits the fan and the human race has to start over then the British race is absolutely fecked apart from the odd one of us that realises that if you stay in bed "chillin" for most of the day you will get hungry.
The two veggies who are a mum and daughter are idiots as well, they have to eat a lot of cat tail roots and burdock to get the nutrition they need but they don't like digging. Lol. Most of them have fecked off now and good riddance to them but the ones remaining are existing on the last of the second deer the crew gave them as well as all the nuts the crew gave them, the group themselves are providing about a quarter of what they need and their plan now is to sit around eating their reserves until the experiment finishes in three weeks.
JP has saved all his energy thus far by "chillin" all day, apart from when he had to get up early one day when he set his bed on fire by placing a hot rock from the fire in there to keep him warm. Anyway JP went hunting with his bow and arrow that looks like it might be able to take down a pheasant or rabbit and crept up on four big wild boar. The rangers (part of the huge crew that seem to follow them constantly) stopped JP before he took a shot at one from about five yards, wankers, probably about the most interesting thing that could have happened didn't, namely JP getting ripped to shreds.
Anyway do all 20 something men live with their mums and are spoilt as feck? Watched hardest job in the world and Luke from Wales was a feckin beauty as well.
In conclusion if these people are representative of the nation then we are fecked whether we have to live in the stone age or no, soft as shite and stupid to the degree of an inbred lapdog. I want to make my mum proud lol.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:06 pm

I stopped watching it after the 4th or 5th episode when they started to call the medics in because they were hungry ffs!
That was sort of how I expected it to pan out from the beginning but I tuned in in the forlorn hope that it would be run as a proper experiment where there would only be outside intervention if someone was minutes from death, alas it wasn't to be and another opportunity for a real 'reality show' was sadly missed. I said to my missus that I'd have killed and eaten the lazy cnut JP without batting an eyelid, what a pampered bunch we've become.
Back to top Go down

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Siberia (which I think is on 5 but not sure) was on after BC, about a similar sort of thing it's actually a drama about 16 Americans dropped into the back of beyond in Siberia and they are left the winter with the last ones there sharing £500k, it was ok and will end up being really good or getting a bit stupid, I live in hope.
Back to top Go down

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 pm

well it all happened last night! Paul asked to leave by the tribe after groping the veggy daughter in the communal bed, he said he didnt. Anyway they have all gone home now after successfully getting fed by the production team whilst they sat around crying and moaning.
Back to top Go down

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Iggy wrote:
well it all happened last night! Paul asked to leave by the tribe after groping the veggy daughter in the communal bed, he said he didnt. Anyway they have all gone home now after successfully getting fed by the production team whilst they sat around crying and moaning.

i watch soe of this last night and i was amazed to discover they ate crisps in 10000 bc :O
Back to top Go down

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

thank feck its over what a pile of jizz it was when they cheated so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10,000 BC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 BC.   10,000 BC. Empty

Back to top Go down

10,000 BC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum