Flat_Track_Bully
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:42 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Choker for Edd Balls. This time yesterday he was a potential Chancellor. 14% rise in the UKIP vote leads to him losing his seat.

From potential Chancellor, to husband of the next Labour leader, Yvette Cooper.

feckin great news!

A complete wanker!

Balls out, Simon Hughes out, Alexander out and Fetherstone out as well. What a great night!

Lets not forget Charles Kennedy out, George Galloway out, Douglas Alexander out and Vince Cable out. cheers

Just a shame that anti British pro Europe cnut Clegg didn't join them on the dole!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:50 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Clegg and Farage both resign as leaders within the last 15 minutes. Milliband resignation expected soon.

A clean sweep for Dave, best of a bad bunch imo, let's hope he comes good on his promise of a vote on EU membership.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:55 am

Feel sorry for Clegg. A good bloke who paid for being brave in 2010.

Shame to see the end of Cable too. He always talked sense.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Clegg and Farage both resign as leaders within the last 15 minutes. Milliband resignation expected soon.

A clean sweep for Dave, best of a bad bunch imo, let's hope he comes good on his promise of a vote on EU membership.

not a chance.. he didnt last time
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Feel sorry for Clegg. A good bloke who paid for being brave in 2010.

Shame to see the end of Cable too.  He always talked sense.

Agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Paven wrote:
HAHAHAHHA those exit polls!

Silly boy.

In other news, I've had correspondence directly with Seabeck in the past 12 months and have been underwhelmed massively with her regarding issues that effect me directly.

Go Johnny, go!

Seabeck always struck me as a career MP who did little for Plymouth (I don't think Colville is much better). Strange that Luke Pollard fought his campaign on the basis of being based locally and from the area which is at odds with Seabeck who is from Essex and (I think) lives in Surrey.

I think/ hope Mercer will be a good MP for Plymouth. He seemed to out-Labour, Labour with his campaign and his door knocking. He can't be any worse than Seabeck though- I think a dog turd would have been an improvement on her.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Milliband has resigned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:30 pm

Well that's done for another five years, The Tories are vile but semi competent, Labour are simply too shiite to govern, the Dims were a waste of space, the Greens a joke and the SNP a threat to us all.

UKIP had a fantastic night which I suspect might get even better when the local election results get totalled up, over four million votes, a 300% increase on 2010 and the first elected MP.

Nigey didn't make it at the seventh attempt, there will be an eighth and he will lead the party into 2020. Between now and then there has to be a referendum on the evil EU in which UKIP will be the siren voice for freedom, I say bring it on.

I should apologise for my people electing Bradshaw, Mr.Expenses, normally a dash of red would be to my tastes but not in this context.

The SNP is an evil schism in British politics, any British political leader who trots off in a brand new Merc when there are plenty of posey motors which are made in this country is anathema to me, that scabby witch needs slapping down and her and Salmond need putting in their place, starting with the abolition of Barnett.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Good feckin riddance too, Labour are fecked unless they can get a proper leader in. New Labour is dead, pretending to be Tories post Bliar has cost them massively, if they had focussed on the issues that matter to the working people they would be in a coalition now at least. Camoron played a blinder tapping into the key issues (ie immigration and the Brexit) in the latter stages.
Conservatives will lead the country with about a third of the votes (approx 35%) returning 330 odd seats making ten seats per 1 percent of votes recieved whilst the Kippers have one seat for 13% of the vote? Anybody who considers this fair is fecked in the head, no wonder so many people don't bother to vote.
If you add the Tory and Kipper share you could could argue that roughly 50% of the population have some interest in Brexit. The only silver lining in this dark cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Well that's done for another five years, The Tories are vile but semi competent, Labour are simply too shiite to govern, the Dims were a waste of space, the Greens a joke and the SNP a threat to us all.

UKIP had a fantastic night which I suspect might get even better when the local election results get totalled up, over four million votes, a 300% increase on 2010 and the first elected MP.

Nigey didn't make it at the seventh attempt, there will be an eighth and he will lead the party into 2020. Between now and then there has to be a referendum on the evil EU in which UKIP will be the siren voice for freedom, I say bring it on.

I should apologise for my people electing Bradshaw, Mr.Expenses, normally a dash of red would be to my tastes but not in this context.

The SNP is an evil schism in British politics, any British political leader who trots off in a brand new Merc when there are plenty of posey motors which are made in this country is anathema to me, that scabby witch needs slapping down and her and Salmond need putting in their place, starting with the abolition of Barnett.

Doesn't Farage drive a nice Volvo estate?

Hope he does lead the out campaign. Our EU membership is secure if so.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Tory majority confirmed. Cameron meeting the queen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:11 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

not a chance.. he didnt last time

Of course he wont he wont deliver the english parliment either
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Just St Ives left to announce their result.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:34 pm

Dreckly?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Quite soon!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:37 pm

There will be fun and Games in 2017 should a great majority of the voting public vote to leave the EU, as the SNP will not like that. That could signal the break-up of the UK as we know it.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri May 08, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:38 pm

are they rowing the voting boxes from the isles of swilly or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:41 pm

Finding enough people able to count the votes must be a hindrance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:

Doesn't Farage drive a nice Volvo estate?

Used to drive an old one.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Tudor Evans has held his seat and so far council seats have all been held. Not good news for the Brentral Element?
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:10 pm

[quote="Lord Tisdale"]Well that's done for another five years, The Tories are vile but semi competent, Labour are simply too shiite to govern, the Dims were a waste of space, the Greens a joke and the SNP a threat to us all. quote]

That's this election in a nutshell for me.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Tories have gained 2 and could be the largest party in PCC- still more results to come.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Labour lose majority in PCC- 28 seats, Tories 26, UKIP 3.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Telling the Jocks they would be ignored unless they voted labour plus Mr Charisma Jim Murphy certainly worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Just reading chaz singh's comments regarding the results of the election in plymouth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Election Countdown who is going to win
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next