Cornish Chris
Flat_Track_Bully
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 pm

There is word that Labour and the Tories could form a coalition Government Handbags .

This reason for this is that it would protect the Uk as it is now.

The Tories are worried that if Labour formed a coalition with the SNP, the future of the UK is a stake Sulk .
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 pm

There is word that Labour and the Tories could form a coalition Government Handbags .

This reason for this is that it would protect the Uk as it is now Thumbs .

The Tories are worried that if Labour formed a coalition with the SNP, the future of the UK is a stake  Sulk .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:59 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

I'm no great fan of Miliband, but he deserves a lot of credit for standing up to the Murdoch press.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:06 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

The smart money would probably go for a Labour minority supported by the LimpDims and Wee Eck's Sweaties. Me, I think that would be the death knell for Labour in England with a landslide in 2020 for however managed to gain the high ground.

You think a government involving Milligimp would last until 2020 ? :O

It's a fixed term parliament and anybody prepared to bring that to an end would find it difficult to deflect suggestions that they brought the government down for purely selfish/party reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

The furore over the debates is hard to call, the lefties are running around having one off the wrist but I am not at all convinced the public at large will like some over paid, knob jockey, tv, execs trying to set the agenda, this is after all the fecking Prime Minister we are talking about and it is quite obvious the tv companies couldn't give a flying about the democratic process, they just want some cheap, prime time viewing matter.

It's not hard to call. The guy who wants to lead our country, and who might have to 'face off' against Putin in years to come, is running from a debate against Ed f**king Milibean. The Tory press is desparately trying to spin this as the broadcasters fault, but only the terminally dim are going to buy that. Even the terminally unpopular Gordon Brown was man enough to enter the debates last time round without making any fuss.

Hilariously the Tories delaying tactic of demanding the Greens are involved is probably going to back fire. The new Green leader can barely string a sentence together, even Milibean will probably come out of a debate looking better than her.

Good to see the lefty dim boys are represented on here.

FFS wise up Bully, for all the lefty willy waving of the last few days the polls show a clear Tory advance, not a big'un but clear enough. If you lefty tossers were even close to right that should not have happened suggesting that, although the meeja was all over it and a fair majority of people said they thought Cammy should Kowtow to the meeja, the issue itself is not a deal breaker, I 4-1 detest the facile debates although I would be happy to see Wallace on screen with the five dwarfs while Nigey schooled them all just like he did with Clegg who if you recall whipped Cammy and Broons arses last time up.

Cameron has played a decent straight bat on the whole subject, except that he should have known that the best chance for a real Green surge would have been to exclude them, they got far more support when they were the obvious under dogs. Perhaps he did know but judged that by looking even handed he could gain a little ground with the undecideds.

I, and it would seem from the polls, most other people feel that the debates pander to morons, people who simply cannot cope with keeping up to date with what the politicians are actually doing but are prepared to be swayed by a few glib promises from whichever of the dwarfs presents well, we need people who can do a proper job of work, not fecking actors.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Out of interest Tizzer, and of course feel free to not answer this, but who are you planning on voting for at the election in May?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Out of interest Tizzer, and of course feel free to not answer this, but who are you planning on voting for at the election in May?

Tbf I haven't made up my mind yet, not that it matters a jot, you could put a blue rosette on a pig around here and it would still get elected, some say they already did as Eric Pickles is my local MP. Back a ways Martin Bell did get close showing that the place is not beyond redemption, if you don't know about Martin Bell he was the guy who stood against Neil Hamilton in Tatton on an anti sleaze ticket and overturned what was then the biggest Tory majority in the country.

My inclination would be to support UKIP except that the local candidate is a bit of an old school knob head corporatist, I tried to get the local party and him to make a real effort to unseat Pickles but they are a bunch of dead heads and didn't even start campaigning until last Saturday.

I am torn between the LimpDim who is a proper chap and has been my ward councilor for like a thousand years, even though I hate his party with a vengeance, and Robin Tilbrook who is the oh so erudite leader of the English Democrats. Neither the Greens nor the BNP have put up a candidate yet so I am left with wasting my vote as stated cos I wouldn't vote Tory or Labour if they had 18 year old girlies at the polling stations giving blow jobs.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:37 am

I can't stand the debates. I'm not as cynical about politicians as some, but a 7-way will just be a pointless shouting match. A head-to-head would be even worse - would it not consist entirely of Miliband and A.N. Other repeating the party line ad nauseum?

Nah. Not for me.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 am

Candidates of main parties.....only talk party talk.....you'll never get the truth to who they are and what their personal thoughts are.....so waste of time listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:15 pm

I live in Moor View, but wont be old enough to vote.

My personal party wont even come close but it's a three-way marginal right now. As long as it's not UKIP I don't mind, would be fairly content with either Seabeck or Mercer to be honest.

Looks as though Plymouth S&D might be a tied up Labour win already though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Ill be letting fate decide my vote. the old eennie meenie minnie mo game will do

Tories will never have my vote
Labour have done nothing to convince me to vote for them even with the tories giving them golden eggs at times, not to mention refusing to admit they cause the debt which is worrying
Lib Dems are a waste of a vote and will be hit hard due to their part in the condem movement
UKIP wont be getting my vote due to their politics on the nhs
Green really?
Respect george galloway is standing in bradford east
BNP never!

yet one of them will be getting voted for as i believe if you dont vote then you cease the right to voice your displeasure at anything the government does.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:08 pm

If you vote you don't have the right to complain.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Ill be letting fate decide my vote. the old eennie meenie minnie mo game will do

Tories will never have my vote
Labour have done nothing to convince me to vote for them even with the tories giving them golden eggs at times, not to mention refusing to admit they cause the debt which is worrying
Lib Dems are a waste of a vote and will be hit hard due to their part in the condem movement
Green really?
Respect george galloway is standing in bradford east
BNP never!

yet one of them will be getting voted for as i believe if you dont vote then you cease the right to voice your displeasure at anything the government does.

I have to agree with that one Angry.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:10 pm

spowell92 wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Both saying that you don't or do have the RIGHT to complain whether you vote or not is ridiculous, what about if you decided not to vote as a protest but involved yourself in actual politics on a daily basis? Would that be ok? Feckin governments deserved criticism to keep them on track saying people shouldn't have a voice is so Ian Newell.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 pm

spowell92 wrote:

Eh?

The stupid as sh1te voting system we've got gives people every right to complain.

If we had proportional representation then that statement would be correct and I'd agree, but it's only those who choose not to vote who can't complain, and even then I'll happily sympathise with many of them.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Vote and write "bollocks to the lot of em" on the ballot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Both saying that you don't or do have the RIGHT to complain whether you vote or not is ridiculous, what about if you decided not to vote as a protest but involved yourself in actual politics on a daily basis? Would that be ok? Feckin governments deserved criticism to keep them on track saying people shouldn't have a voice is so Ian Newell.

if you decide not to vote as a protest then it is pretty ineffective as someone will still be voted in good or bad. At least if you voted you protested against the status quo or voted to keep it which is a far better way of protesting than not bothering.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 pm

But if nobody voted nobody would get in Very Happy ....vote nobody cheers
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

if you decide not to vote as a protest then it is pretty ineffective as someone will still be voted in good or bad. At least if you voted you protested against the status quo or voted to keep it which is a far better way of protesting than not bothering.
So if the choice was between Hitler, Stalin, Farage an Polpot, you'd still find it in yer ter vote?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Angry wrote:
Iggy wrote:

So if the choice was between Hitler, Stalin, Farage an Polpot, you'd still find it in yer ter vote?

forced at gunpoint style voting like in zimbabwe
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
I live in Moor View, but wont be old enough to vote.

My personal party wont even come close but it's a three-way marginal right now. As long as it's not UKIP I don't mind, would be fairly content with either Seabeck or Mercer to be honest.

Looks as though Plymouth S&D might be a tied up Labour win already though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since December Labour have lost ground while the Tories have gained a little, once the campaign gets going for real the Kip will be highlighting that the Tories cannot win the seat and who would they rather have, a Kipper or one of Wallace's wankers? Seabeck was imposed by a women only short list, she is a dodgy as feck Essex Girl, ex NELP Commie who lies about her outside interests, still, whatever floats your boat down there.

This is what your UKIP candidate Penny Mills has to say:-

"Plymouth is Devon’s biggest city, with a proud Naval tradition, but it seems to be treated as Exeter’s poor relation. We have no airport, poor transport links generally, insufficient decent jobs and job opportunities, insufficient affordable housing, and so the list goes on….The people deserve better, much better, let’s do something about it, and make Plymouth the place it once was and should be again."

I'm sure plenty of you boys can get behind that to support this long time environmental campaigner, the daughter of a Doctor and a Nurse.

Last edited by Lord Tisdale on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Angry wrote:

Come on now Angry, the Kip guarantees the NHS will remain free at the point of delivery, that the pace of privatisation would be checked as it seems to have delivered few benefits if any and they have promised to increase the funding by more than any of the others.

What more do you want?

Stop believing the lies and get on board the Nigey bandwagon.

ps. Galloway is standing in Bradford West not East.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

The bookies seem pretty confident of Labour in Sutton & Devonport. UKIP no shorter than 9/1 at present. I'm not sure that the Tories 'can't win' - they've got half a chance, but it would be hard to imagine them pinching this one. UKIP will definitely gain seats, but not this far west.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Election Countdown who is going to win
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next