Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Superbowl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15075
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Anyone watching tonight?
Back to top Go down
Hitch



Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-09-18

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Yep - got a dozen cold ones lined up and fancy the Seahawks defence to play well and their young QB to do the biz. 24-21 Hawks. drunken
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2014-09-25

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?


I'd rather staple my knackers to the back of a speedboat.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15075
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?


I'd rather staple my knackers to the back of a speedboat.

CRACK ON im not stopping you oh protector of smithy sarcasm
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2014-09-25

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?


I'd rather staple my knackers to the back of a speedboat.

CRACK ON im not stopping you oh protector of smithy sarcasm

He doesn't need protection from me, BTW how many superbowls have you been to ? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15075
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?


I'd rather staple my knackers to the back of a speedboat.

CRACK ON im not stopping you oh protector of smithy sarcasm

He doesn't need protection from me, BTW how many superbowls have you been to ?  popcorn

i went to Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis in 2012. Love it apart from the madonna set at halftime...she didnt do vogue. popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11685
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:06 pm

How can it take so long to play 4x15 minute quarters.......no action for long periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 pm

seahawks to win ,
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Posts : 3235
Join date : 2014-09-25

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?


I'd rather staple my knackers to the back of a speedboat.

CRACK ON im not stopping you oh protector of smithy sarcasm

He doesn't need protection from me, BTW how many superbowls have you been to ?  popcorn

i went to Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis in 2012. Love it apart from the madonna set at halftime...she didnt do vogue. popcorn popcorn

Fair play, youuum a praaaaaaaaper faaaaan jocolor I tried to watch a bit of it once but it totally bamboozled me, found it boring too but I suppose not having a clue what was going on didn't help confused
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15075
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Think rugby but in reverse thats how i learnt.

Im going for a patriots win.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5804
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:08 am

New england stormed back superbly to win !
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5804
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:21 am

Katy perry stooping to mileys level
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:07 am

Too many stops and starts, doesn't flow as a game, six nations next week, proper.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6555
Join date : 2014-03-30

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:16 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?


I'd rather staple my knackers to the back of a speedboat.


Razz pale
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 106
Location : Gwoin' up Camborne Hill

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 am

Iggy wrote:
Too many stops and starts, doesn't flow as a game, six nations next week, proper.

Yup, ain't that the truth.

I've always been a baseball man myself. I went to see the Oakland A's in the late 1990s and was hooked from then on.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15075
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:45 am

Elias wrote:
Katy perry stooping to mileys level

thought her gig was awful and boy she cant sing for shit even when miming lol


I thought the game was good certainly the last 2 mins of the game when it looked like the Seahawks where going to win only for Patriots to get teh Touchdown and for the Seahawks to royally feck up in the last 2mins by throwing the ball to patriots to intercept when they should have ran it in for a Touchdown.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 106
Location : Gwoin' up Camborne Hill

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am

A mate is trying to talk me into accompanying him to watch an NFL game at Wemberlee this autumn - as someone who doesn't particularly enjoy the game, will I enjoy the spectacle, or will it be a Captain Wankspasm-style Aviva-fest? I quite like the theatre of US sports....
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15075
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
A mate is trying to talk me into accompanying him to watch an NFL game at Wemberlee this autumn - as someone who doesn't particularly enjoy the game, will I enjoy the spectacle, or will it be a Captain Wankspasm-style Aviva-fest? I quite like the theatre of US sports....

yeah you may like it, the uk games tend to be treated like mini superbowls for reasons unknown but the atmosphere is fantastic and for Wembley thats a rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9395
Join date : 2011-10-23

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm

When my bro moved to the States in the mid-90's, he said he was going to try and fill the football void by giving all of their Yanks sports a go - Ice Hockey, NFL, NBL and Baseball - in the hope of embracing and enjoying at least one of them. I don't think he got to many before drawing the conclusion that they were all pretty much as shite as each other.
Back to top Go down
Hitch



Posts : 588
Join date : 2013-09-18

Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
When my bro moved to the States in the mid-90's, he said he was going to try and fill the football void by giving all of their Yanks sports a go - Ice Hockey, NFL, NBL and Baseball - in the hope of embracing and enjoying at least one of them. I don't think he got to many before drawing the conclusion that they were all pretty much as shite as each other.

Love a bit of baseball and yank footer but basketball and ice hockey (apart from the dust-ups) leave me uber cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Superbowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl    Superbowl  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Superbowl
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: