Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Criminals - fill yer boots lads.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Criminals - fill yer boots lads. Empty
PostSubject: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WTF!! The police can barely cope now, let alone after these latest proposed cut-backs.

Is it time for honest citizens to take matters into their own hands? Can we honestly now rely on our depleted police force - especially at a time when shoplifting is at a record high, violent and domestic incidents on the rise, the ever increasing threat of terrorism etc etc.

What the hell do we pay our taxes for? Why the hell are we cutting back on the most important of services, whilst daily we pay the EU this fuking 50 million membership crap, millions to places like India, who, are doing very well in the space race thank you! I just don't get it. I j u s t d o n t g e t i t Evil or Very Mad

This country is on the verge of something, something unpleasant. This can't go on. Sometimes I feel like I live in a third world country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 pm

The capitalist model is broken, unrest is bubbling up all over, we haven't seen anything yet, buy plenty of baked beans and an automatic rifle would be my advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Im just waiting for another wave of tottenham style riots to kick off. Its coming people are at breaking point
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Beer, Football and the X factor, the opium of the masses............
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:

WTF!! The police can barely cope now, let alone after these latest proposed cut-backs.

Is it time for honest citizens to take matters into their own hands? Can we honestly now rely on our depleted police force - especially at a time when shoplifting is at a record high, violent and domestic incidents on the rise, the ever increasing threat of terrorism etc etc.

What the hell do we pay our taxes for? Why the hell are we cutting back on the most important of services, whilst daily we pay the EU this fuking 50 million membership crap, millions to places like India, who, are doing very well in the space race thank you! I just don't get it.   I  j u s t   d o n t   g e t   i t  Evil or Very Mad

This country is on the verge of something, something unpleasant. This can't go on. Sometimes I feel like I live in a third world country.

Third world ......

Your not from Torquay or Exeter are you......... :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:49 am

zyph wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:

What the hell do we pay our taxes for? Why the hell are we cutting back on the most important of services, whilst daily we pay the EU this fuking 50 million membership crap, millions to places like India, who, are doing very well in the space race thank you! I just don't get it.   I  j u s t   d o n t   g e t   i t  Evil or Very Mad

Third world ......

Your not from Torquay or Exeter are you......... :Suicide:

You know what I meant, FFS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminals - fill yer boots lads.   Criminals - fill yer boots lads. Empty

Back to top Go down

Criminals - fill yer boots lads.
Page 1 of 1