Lord Tisdale
Sir Francis Drake
Cornish Chris
Dick Trickle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:13 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Nigel wants an insurance based system, that would be the feckin end of health care for me, with a long history of back complaints I would have to pay a fortune or have exclusions on most of the bones in my body. Feck em we pay for the health service, it's ours, hands off.

Don't buy that lefty propaganda Iggster, the NHS is fooked whoever wins the next election it is simply too expensive in its current form, the Kip would be no worse than the LibLabCon.

Don't agree Tis, there is enough money in the system it's just upwardly mobile, without wealth being redistributed via tax, the health service, education, repair of the roads and local services are all doomed to failiure. The money is there, it's not just the EUSSR that is spanking it all it's the whole system. Big business has bought modern capitalism to its knees aided and abetted by the support of the 1% who take all the cream. In another twenty years we will have a social structure akin to France during the time of Louis 14th with the inevitable bloody civil war and revolution. Obama is the only politician in the world who seems to have realised although the republicans will clip his wings for him and if he gets too much support we could even expect an assassination.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 am

Winston McKenzie's been sacked by his his local Kipper party (what's the collective noun for Ukip supporters? A hatred? A delusion?). He was the one who declared that Nigel Farage was divinely inspired.

Sounds like there's more friction between the parliamentary UKIP party and Farage. What odds a leadership contest between Carswell and Farage after the election? It's hard to imagine the relatively enlightened pro-immigration Dougie putting up with the hordes of ex-BNP knuckle-draggers who make up so much of UKIP's hardcore support.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Winston McKenzie's been sacked by his his local Kipper party (what's the collective noun for Ukip supporters? A hatred? A delusion?). He was the one who declared that Nigel Farage was divinely inspired.

Sounds like there's more friction between the parliamentary UKIP party and Farage. What odds a leadership contest between Carswell and Farage after the election? It's hard to imagine the relatively enlightened pro-immigration Dougie putting up with the hordes of ex-BNP knuckle-draggers who make up so much of UKIP's hardcore support.

Keep licking those windows divvy boy, come May 8th you and the rest of the lefty tw@tery will see what a tiny, out of touch, minority you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:10 pm

[quote="Cornish Chris"]Winston McKenzie's been sacked by his his local Kipper party (what's the collective noun for Ukip supporters? A hatred? A delusion?). He was the one who declared that Nigel Farage was divinely inspired.

Sounds like there's more friction between the parliamentary UKIP party and Farage. What odds a leadership contest between Carswell and Farage after the election? It's hard to imagine the relatively enlightened pro-immigration Dougie putting up with the hordes of ex-BNP knuckle-draggers who make up so much of UKIP's hardcore support.[/quote]

I accept your point in that front but to portray UKIP as being mainly made up of BNP knuckle draggers is untrue IMO. I don't think that anyone can argue that the BNP are obviously going to migrate towards the party who is most anti Europe but if they thought that the Tories would get us out of Europe I'm sure they'd all defect in a moment, would that make the Tories a racist party? Loads of UKIP supporters are just anti Europe for a number of reasons, economic mainly, loads of farmers who are unhappy with quotas, loads of fishermen for the same reason, then you have people like me who want out of Europe because I hate federalism especially when it's hooked up to the gravy train that is making us all poorer.
I wouldn't stop immigration completely, we do need some skilled people from overseas but immigration from Europe has fuelled the low wage economy that we now live in and a growing number of people want to see that addressed. Australia, Canada, USA, and New Zealand wouldn't allow me over there to work let alone emigrate, even commonwealth members won't, they want our young skilled people and not old wrecks like me that will be a burden on them, why should we be any different? I don't feel a need to improve the lot of the Romanians by moving them all over here and giving them jobs that's the job of their own government. Does that make me a racist?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Iggy wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Sounds like there's more friction between the parliamentary UKIP party and Farage. What odds a leadership contest between Carswell and Farage after the election? It's hard to imagine the relatively enlightened pro-immigration Dougie putting up with the hordes of ex-BNP knuckle-draggers who make up so much of UKIP's hardcore support.[/quote]

I accept your point in that front but to portray UKIP as being mainly made up of BNP knuckle draggers is untrue IMO. I don't think that anyone can argue that the BNP are obviously going to migrate towards the party who is most anti Europe but if they thought that the Tories would get us out of Europe I'm sure they'd all defect in a moment, would that make the Tories a racist party? Loads of UKIP supporters are just anti Europe for a number of reasons, economic mainly, loads of farmers who are unhappy with quotas, loads of fishermen for the same reason, then you have people like me who want out of Europe because I hate federalism especially when it's hooked up to the gravy train that is making us all poorer.
I wouldn't stop immigration completely, we do need some skilled people from overseas but immigration from Europe has fuelled the low wage economy that we now live in and a growing number of people want to see that addressed. Australia, Canada, USA, and New Zealand wouldn't allow me over there to work let alone emigrate, even commonwealth members won't, they want our young skilled people and not old wrecks like me that will be a burden on them, why should we be any different? I don't feel a need to improve the lot of the Romanians by moving them all over here and giving them jobs that's the job of their own government. Does that make me a racist?

"Fighting the good fight for those who are less fortunate than yourself".....Or.....Fighting the good fight for those ENGLISH people who are less fortunate than yourself?   You relentlessly whine on and on and on and on and on.....tumbleweed .....and on about inequality but don't like the idea of our unskilled foreign brothers coming here in the hope of improving their lives, FFS man we're all citizens of planet Earth, come one come all, that's my motto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Right, so your idea would be to open the doors to the whole world then? Do you have any idea of the size of Britain?
Ps. My political aspirations are for the British people, not that I really influence British politics but I have no chance on the world stage. Do you actually have an opinion of your own or do you just base your opinion as "not what he says?" here's some advice, read some books, newspapers, listen to some people talking, maybe go back to school for a while then come back and maybe we could have a debate.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Iggy wrote:
Right, so your idea would be to open the doors to the whole world then? Do you have any idea of the size of Britain?
Ps. My political aspirations are for the British people, not that I really influence British politics but I have no chance on the world stage. Do you actually have an opinion of your own or do you just base your opinion as "not what he says?" here's some advice, read some books, newspapers, listen to some people talking, maybe go back to school for a while then come back and maybe we could have a debate.

lol How 'Chris Webb' of you.

I happen to have thousands of my own opinions, unlike you however I don't feel the need to ram them down other peoples throats on a daily basis.

I can but dream of ever reaching a level of intellectual magnificence sufficient to equip me with the tools necessary to enter a debate with you o wise one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Well why don't you share some of your opinions? I'm posting my opinions in the relevant section, you could ignore them instead of objecting to me making them. Go look up forum wise guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Who wants to be part of this shit?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well why don't you share some of your opinions? I'm posting my opinions in the relevant section, you could ignore them instead of objecting to me making them. Go look up forum wise guy.

I've just searched  'forum wise guy'.  Here goes.........."somebody who has an opinion on anything and everything or who will never be outdone by another poster"  eg,   Chris says "what an awesome year I've had, In April I walked the entire length of Hadrians wall and in July I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro".  Ian replies "In March I hopped the entire length of the Great Wall of China backwards and in June I climbed Mount Everest alone in a thong".  Can't we just talk about the football?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:41 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Keep licking those windows divvy boy, come May 8th you and the rest of the lefty tw@tery will see what a tiny, out of touch, minority you are.

Does anybody like you? Do you actually speak to anyone in a remotely respectful way which might lead to people not thinking you're just a complete tit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:48 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I've just searched  'forum wise guy'.  Here goes.........."somebody who has an opinion on anything and everything or who will never be outdone by another poster"  eg,   Chris says "what an awesome year I've had, In April I walked the entire length of Hadrians wall and in July I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro".  Ian replies "In March I hopped the entire length of the Great Wall of China backwards and in June I climbed Mount Everest alone in a thong".  Can't we just talk about the football?

Very droll, so no opinions of your own then? Thought not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:26 am

Iggy wrote:

Bump for this. £60tn a month in free money for the banks and big financial institutions, I wonder how much of that money will come from us?
Surely some of you pro Europe lot will justify it somehow? lol!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:35 am

Nepal would not allow anyone to climb Everest in a thong......regulation boots and health and safety certificates would be needed as well.

sorry ...........my imagination took over for awhile.......more mundane then the mundane thread.....at a loose end at the moment.....must find something to do......generally out on a Friday having a meal and a drink will an ex-work colleague.....but he has been selfish and is up Guys Hospital for a scan.....wish he'd get his priorities right.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Bump for this. £60tn a month in free money for the banks and big financial institutions, I wonder how much of that money will come from us?

€60bn a month

Wrong currency and wrong amount! Are you a kipper?

From your link......

It is a strategy that appears to have worked in the US, which undertook a huge programme of QE between 2008 and 2014.

The UK and Japan have also had sizeable bond-buying programmes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Iggy wrote:

€60bn a month

Wrong currency and wrong amount! Are you a kipper?

From your link......

It is a strategy that appears to have worked in the US, which undertook a huge programme of QE between 2008 and 2014.

The UK and Japan have also had sizeable bond-buying programmes.

I know that, did you know that our QE program cost every family in the UK £24k (twenty four thousand pounds) and was the largest transfer of wealth from poor to rich in our history. As for the €60BN a month bill for Europe we will be paying some of that so not only have we been robbed by our own government now europe can have a go. Are you happy with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Come on then, where's all the anti kippers to justify quantative easing then? I'd love to know how it's going to benefit anyone but the wealthy.
Anybody?
At all?
At least try.

We're doomed by ignorance, apathy and misguided loyalty and whilst we are I'm gonna bang that drum big and hard.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:01 am

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

It is a strategy that appears to have worked in the US,

An interesting assumption, I see no empirical evidence of a specific causal link between QE and the apparent relative health of the US economy.

Awful lot of smoke and mirrors imho, QE does not stimulate real economies, if anything it tends to reduce the velocity of money and therefore slow economic activity, I believe it was TARP which has helped US industry to find it's feet again, or at least to appear to have.

Just an opinion like.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:06 am

Iggy wrote:

It's not really that much of a deal, all they are doing is buying old debt with newly created funny money, how they get away with calling it a stimulus package I don't know, I guess because so few people actually have any understanding of the processes involved.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:12 am

Josh Pope wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Does anybody like you? Do you actually speak to anyone in a remotely respectful way which might lead to people not thinking you're just a complete tit?

What a dozy kid you are, read what divvy Chris has written, he is implying that all Kippers are knuckle dragging racists, I am simply responding in kind.

ps. The cat loves me, but only when he is hungry.

pps. People have to earn respect, Divvy Chris and his ilk wouldn't know where to start doing that.

Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Okay. Morning Tis. Hope you've calmed down.

Firstly: I'm in 'a tiny minority'. UKIP are generally polling between 10 and 15% (the odd outlier excluded). The turnout on May 7 is likely to be as dire as always. It seems almost certain that 9 out of 10 electors will not put an X in the UKIP box. Which is the 'tiny minority'? Even in the triumphant May '14 elections, less than 9% of the electorate voted for them due to the truly shcking turnout. The tiny minority, old chap, is UKIP voters.

As for being a lefty, well, I'd dispute that. I'm definitely a moderate; give me Ken Clarke or Matthew Parris over Nat Bennett or dear old Michael Foot any day. And anyway, half of UKIP's pronouncements seem to be straight from the loony-left playbook, whether it's nationalising everything that moves , trying to ban everything they don't like, or cutting off the outside world instead of trading with it. I'm sure your average Marxist-Leninist would be quite happy with UKIP's view of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:51 am

Divisions by party lines are a dream for the controllers, lol, it should be issues that are being discussed not which side of an imaginary political line you stand on. Although it does help the less intelligent from actually forming any views of their own. (Not aimed entirely at you CC btw.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Okay. Morning Tis. Hope you've calmed down.

, half of UKIP's pronouncements seem to be straight from the loony-left playbook, whether it's nationalising everything that moves , trying to ban everything they don't like, or cutting off the outside world instead of trading with it. I'm sure your average Marxist-Leninist would be quite happy with UKIP's view of the world.

I am always calm Divvy Chris, I just struggle with wankers who comment on things they simply don't have the intellectual capability to understand, like what you have written here for instance.

UKIP do not and never had plans to nationalise anything, it was born as a libertarian movement having no wish to ban anything much other than unfettered immigration either. As to cutting off the the outside world, that is the absolute antithesis of Kipper thinking, it is the EU which looks inwards and to set up barriers to trade, the Kip wants to trade freely with anyone who wants to do business, particularly those members of the Commonwealth who we shafted in the 70s when we went onto the EU, they are now the booming economies while the EU is sick and could soon be dying the death of a thousand Greek cuts.

So basically everything you have posted is the absolute reverse of fact, it is for the want of a better expression, utter drivel, the single most worrying thing about is of course is that you and the others like you get a vote.

From a political standpoint you idolise two of the least capable and imho obnoxious, upper class, politicos of the last two generations of the genre, utter fooking useless snobs like Clarke and Parris are a huge part of the problem, they have had a chance to engage with ordinary people but chose the champagne lifestyle over real public service

But hey, whatever, the Kip score 23% in one of today's polls with the outlier showing 13% support, one of those is understated and the other is wildely understated.

Trouble is I actually detest most everything about UKIP almost as much as I abhor the LibLabCon, now if only the Greens weren't as mad as a box of ferrets on PCP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 am

I fear the british voting public is too accepting of the way things have always been done and we don't ask enough questions. An ex snoop boss was saying yesterday about the level of CCTV cameras in Britain, he said the cops didn't need to you tube every single moment of their days in fact not many days at all need filming. He also said that nowhere else in Europe would put up with it and was surprised that we did. The sad fact is many of the British public like being controlled by the rich and powerful, judging by some of the reasoning on this thread it's probably just as well they don't try and think for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:37 am

I'm awaiting the next you're-not-fit-to-vote-wanker insult with baited popcorn....

Maybe it will be 23%, it probably won't be. As I keep trying to say, due to the crap turnout, it's still a tiny minority of the electorate.

I wouldn't say I idolise them. I'd say that Ken Clarke did a good job as Chancellor, taking the economy from the wreckage of 1992 to the boom years of the late '90s, allowing Labour to do their good work improving public services. And Parris always talks sense; bi-partisan, reasonable and honest.

The main problem I have with Ukip is that this country is actually doing pretty well. Gordon Brown did a good job at rescuing things after Farage's mates in the City fooked us all over in '08, and the Coalition have ensured that we are miles ahead of the rest of Europe in terms of growth and jobs. It's not perfect, and it isn't fashionable to suggest that incumbent politicians are doing okay, but it's true. Things need to improve - especially in terms of housing and getting more people into higher-skilled full-time employment - but it is nowhere near bad enough to risk it all on extremes like Ukip or (yes, I fully agree) the mad as a box of ferrets Greens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pub Landlord stands against Farage   Pub Landlord stands against Farage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pub Landlord stands against Farage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next