Les Miserable
Mock Cuncher
Hitch
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 pm

I see those really lovely Islamofascist nutbags are at it again in Paris. It won't end until every measure possible is used to extirpate this evil from the face of the planet - and even then it will take decades if not centuries. Zero tolerance and maximum force is needed now.
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Do you have a link? I've seen nothing of the story.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This one obvs. Feckin nutbags. I got equally offended by the term "Islamist attack." Why not "terrorist attack?" In the seventies and eighties when the IRA were bombing the shite out of us we never heard about Christian extremists or militant Christians it was plain old terrorism, the gulf between Islam and the rest of the world is being held open and widened by the press. It just helps to apportion some of the blame for terrorists onto ordinary, nice law abiding Muslims all over the world of which there are million and millions of.

Last edited by Iggy on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Iggy wrote:

It's all over every news outlet
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Yeah, it's not even shocking unfortunately at the minute.

Not sure the Private Eye has ever published images of the prophet?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Iggy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This one obvs. Feckin nutbags. I got equally offended by the term "Islamist attack." Why not "terrorist attack?" In the seventies and eighties when the IRA were bombing the shite out of us we never heard about Christian extremists or militant Christians it was plain old terrorism, the gulf between Islam and the rest of the world is being held open and widened by the press. It just helps to apportion some of the blame for terrorists onto ordinary, nice law abiding Muslims all over the world of which there are million and millions of.

Err - it is an Islamist attack - full blown. Enough of this PC pussy footing around. The IRA bombings were far more about the British Army on Irish soil.
All religion is superstitious nonsense but this radical Islam takes the fecking biscuit. It is a global cancer that needs completely irradicating.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Hitch wrote:
I see those really lovely Islamofascist nutbags are at it again in Paris. It won't end until every measure possible is used to extirpate this evil from the face of the planet - and even then it will take decades if not centuries. Zero tolerance and maximum force is needed now.

No, no, no Hitch, that's not the answer. We (the Western free press) need to have zero tolerance on journalists and cartoonists poking fun at a fundamentally peaceful religion. Can't you see we've brought all this on ourselves? These freedom fighters are just misunderstood by us heretics, we really do need to be much more considerate, these people have feelings you know.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yeah, it's not even shocking unfortunately at the minute.

Not sure the Private Eye has ever published images of the prophet?

And that's part of the problem - freedom of speech and expression is being neutered by these terrorists. We're at a point where fear and the dumbass lilly-livered liberal PC brigade are making it virtually impossible to criticise this medieval barbarism.

Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:13 pm

South Park did an whole episode with muhammed just before 9/11 and there wasnt any of this protesting and such. They tried to do it again a few years ago and boom networks threatened lives in danger protesting etc etc.

Back to top Go down
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hitch wrote:

No, no, no Hitch, that's not the answer. We (the Western free press) need to have zero tolerance on journalists and cartoonists poking fun at a fundamentally peaceful religion. Can't you see we've brought all this on ourselves? These freedom fighters are just misunderstood by us heretics, we really do need to be much more considerate, these people have feelings you know.

LOL It really is getting to that point.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Hitch wrote:

All religion is superstitious nonsense...

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 pm

It seems increasingly, sadly, inevitably, facets of the religion of Islam is an intolerant and dominating belief that is totally incompatible with Western society and values.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:27 pm

We need to play these animals at their own game, all newspapers and TV stations should be made to print/air cartoons, jokes and criticism at certain aspects of Islam constantly for the next 6 months or until such times as these people stop being so precious, appeasement doesn't work and is seen as a sign of weakness.
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Get the army on the streets - shoot to kill. That's what I would do instead of that Lilly livered coward of a PM we have. I condemn, I condemn, I condemn. Stop condemning Cameron, kill, kill em all.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge.

PS: this post was a reactionary attempt at getting the usual suspects to smite me as a racist. :-)
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:47 pm

My point is that it's a terrorist attack, yes they are Islamists and that can't be denied its all this war on terror bullshit that really saddens me when people buy into it. We are not at war with Islam we are at war with a faction of Islamists, how many people did we kill in our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? We're these deaths portrayed with horror? Wtf they were triumphantly announced as deaths of "insurgents" We have got involved with world politics Yanquis style and now we are paying the price. I don't condone these acts and I hope the people responsible are bought to justice but contunuance of the war on terror will result in more and more of these attacks period.
Ps. If we took on Islam in full on warfare to eradicate them it would make all our world wars pale into insignificance. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:25 pm

That'll learn'um to show the Big Mo a bit more respect.

Automatic weapons and bombs will soon be seen on the streets of Britain as well, it is the inevitable consequence of Bliar the baby killer's meddling in the sandpit.

I don't do the blase on this, First Born was on the train behind the one which went up in London in July'07, but we have allowed our politicians to make a bed for us, Cammy was hot to trot to bomb the feck out of Assad, an admittedly not nice guy, Assad that is, oh yes I see the problem.

The bigger problem is the spread of weaponry, remember that Muff tw@ who set fire to himself in the lavvy of that caff in Exeter, if he had access to higher quality kit he was going to kill a load of people, without AKs these three nutbags wouldn't have been anywhere near as effective and some people would be alive that are dead.

But let's not get this out of perspective, a dozen or so people are dead and injured in Paris, many thousands of Syrians are dead and millions of them are living in abject squalor, hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis are dead, dozens will die in the Sandpit today as a direct result of Western involvement yet all we have on the news is Paris.

This incident is simply one of many that we can expect, and one day these rabid fooktards will set off a dirty bomb somewhere in the West, there is no solution, these people melt back into their community with impunity, just ask any of our boys that have come back from said Sandpit, they are not soldiers they are terrorists, but the result is still dead and injured people.
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Hear hear, ok just for interest where would you all start your new war on terror? Which country should we invade next to wipe out this scourge? Sri Lanka is half Muslim and the weathers nice.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
Hear hear, ok just for interest where would you all start your new war on terror? Which country should we invade next to wipe out this scourge? Sri Lanka is half Muslim and the weathers nice.

It needs a world-wide consensus to kick off with. Get the USA and the Russians and the Chinese all on the same page for starters.
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hitch wrote:

In the words of the Ian Rush milk advert, 'exactly'.

Who's bright idea was it to create 'The Interview'. Oh, it's those morons round in the USA. The silly, annoying, think-they're-better-than-everyone-else Americans. What happens? Innocent people's lives are put in danger.

We've brought all of this hatred of the West upon ourselves. Look at ISIS, that's a self-made creation.

The list goes on and on but in general we've created these things ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Who's bright idea was it to create 'The Interview'. Oh, it's those morons round in the USA. The silly, annoying, think-they're-better-than-everyone-else Americans. What happens? Innocent people's lives are put in danger.

We've brought all of this hatred of the West upon ourselves. Look at ISIS, that's a self-made creation.

Without question the most ludicrously naïve post I've ever read - and that is saying something. Read some thick books by clever people ffs
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:50 pm

FFS! lol! Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Not sure whether or not you too are being ironic Josh or we have just read a candidate the whoosh of the year.

Got to be irony shorely.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:07 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Not sure whether or not you too are being ironic Josh or we have just read a candidate the whoosh of the year.

Got to be irony shorely.

No way, that puts me in an admittedly very early lead for whoosh of the year shorely? Kids these days Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:11 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Got to be irony shorely.

Irony was the original aim but I think I lost track a bit
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Thanks/OK Wink
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Here you go Iggy, your man Rushdie on today's atrocities -

"Religion, a mediaeval form of unreason, when combined with modern weaponry becomes a real threat to our freedoms. This religious totalitarianism has caused a deadly mutation in the heart of Islam and we see the tragic consequences in Paris today. I stand with Charlie Hebdo, as we all must, to defend the art of satire, which has always been a force for liberty and against tyranny, dishonesty and stupidity. ‘Respect for religion’ has become a code phrase meaning ‘fear of religion.’ Religions, like all other ideas, deserve criticism, satire, and, yes, our fearless disrespect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Eye next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye next?   Private Eye next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Eye next?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next