Ali to run for FIFA Presidency

Go down 
+2
Hitch
Greenskin
6 posters

Blatter or Ali for FIFA President?
Blatter
Ali to run for FIFA Presidency Vote_lcap0%Ali to run for FIFA Presidency Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ali
Ali to run for FIFA Presidency Vote_lcap100%Ali to run for FIFA Presidency Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Ali to run for FIFA Presidency Empty
PostSubject: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 am

Hallelujah!

Get Blatter OUT!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 am

Ali bomaye!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 am

Anyone, ANYONE, but Blatter.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 am

Greenskin wrote:
Ali bomaye!

Ha ha - good call - what a night that was back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 am

Do we know if Ali's any better?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 am

Hitch wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Ali bomaye!

Sure was. I remember walking around in a daze for weeks after Ali lost to Frazier-he couldn't lose, it was impossible. Wouldn't have done either if those Kluxxers hadn't taken his title away in 1967.That fight made up for it though, still get goosebumps watching it 40 years later. So sad to see Ali today, awful reminder of the human frailty of even the greatest athlete that I've ever seen.

Anyway, let's hope Blatter gets kicked out, i'll never forget his smug face before the England v Germany game when Lampard's over- the- line- by- two- yards goal wasn't given-you know, the one with the Uruguayan linesman. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Ali bomaye!

Sure was. I remember walking around in a daze for weeks after Ali lost to Frazier-he couldn't lose, it was impossible. Wouldn't have done either if those Kluxxers hadn't taken his title away in 1967.That fight made up for it though, still get goosebumps watching it 40 years later. So sad to see Ali today, awful reminder of the human frailty of even the greatest athlete that I've ever seen.

Anyway, let's hope Blatter gets kicked out, i'll never forget his smug face before the England v Germany game when Lampard's over- the- line- by- two- yards goal wasn't given-you know, the one with the Uruguayan linesman. Wink

Yep - and the complete reinvention of George Foreman after the fight was also something quite extraordinary to see.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:54 pm

He may need a Step Blatter..
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:27 pm

The Mayflower
Have your say on all things Plymouth Argyle. We welcome fair & open debate here when it comes to our club. clown
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Nool and Blatter, are they related?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Pigs Bladder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The Mayflower
Have your say on all things Plymouth Argyle. We welcome fair & open debate here when it comes to our club. clown

Moved here by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
The Mayflower

Moved here by me.

Yeah I did notice I'd put it in the wrong forum, apologies.

Though with not having to cover yourself or defend your master you probably have a bit more spare time on your hands! Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali to run for FIFA Presidency   Ali to run for FIFA Presidency Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali to run for FIFA Presidency
Page 1 of 1