Rickler
GreenSam
Dingle
Hitch
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If ATD closed and none of us ever posted again on the internet, Nool would just make more enemies and the whole thing would start again. It will never stop until he is gone from the internet for good.

Which is why Argyle supporters should club together to ensure the removal of Pasoti together with all the silly hats and titles that have been bestowed on Nool and his band of merry men, and in a few cases women.
I do however (as much as I hate to) realise that as long as Brent is around the likelihood of the above happening is minimal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If ATD closed and none of us ever posted again on the internet, Nool would just make more enemies and the whole thing would start again. It will never stop until he is gone from the internet for good.

exactly he was the same with rotg, the forum on the clubs site and of course pafc/argyle talks. Oh and not to mention exeweb and other teams forums. He has to have an enemy whether its warranted or not.

Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Newell claimed on numerous occasions that he didn't have mod powers (until someone pointed out that if you tried to add him as a 'foe', you were told you couldn't do it to a moderator). Brazen lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Is KJN (Kim Jong Newell) for real? He swore blind he was just the site owner not long ago, had zero moderating powers and that the 'Site Manager' was in full and independent control of the moderating team. He was just there tarting up the graphics and banners etc., don't mind him.

Now he is threatening 'straight reds' on anyone who insists he said what he clearly said, and will ban anyone who criticises his Stasi moderators for good measure!

Why Dave Gadd sold what was a good forum to that useless tosser is anyone's guess. It has become like the Lion King when Scar becomes king with a bunch of hyenas for henchmen. The whole place is bloody depressing now over there.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:58 pm

Yet again, hats off to Womble for standing up to him. He's got more patience than me, I threw in the towel after one snide PM too many.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
He edited the term 'prole' out of another of TGL's posts a few months back, or was it ejh.
What a sad little man, his tactic has worked of course everyone now talking about this innocuous term rather than the issues at hand.

I had three reprimands as far as I know.

1) Use of the word 'prole', which apparently was offensive. I think I asked KJN something like 'Will JB enjoy going to games as much when the Mayflower is knocked down and he has to sit among the proles?'. I can only imagine the swathes of complaints the mods had to deal with there - FIRST WARNING.
2) Referring to JB as an 'idiot' who should get out of the club. It's a family forum etc. - YELLOW CARD.
3) STRAIGHT RED offence! I commented that debates on ATD were fewer in post number but higher in quality. Was immediately PMd by PL2 that if I liked it so much on ATD why didn't I stay there? 20 mins later I was perma banned!

I have heard that women love a bad boy, so when I tell them of the carnage I caused on Pasoti with these exploits it never fails to impress. I am just a natural born hell raiser I guess. cherry

Last edited by ejh on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:09 pm

IJN lies again....

No conspiracy theory please gents.

As owner, I would have allowed that post to stand, but Mods have the right to work as they've always worked on this site, which is independently of each other and certainly nothing I can say will change their minds.

That's the way this site works and by the membership numbers, most like the way it's run.

I think the thread was mean spirited and would feed the people that feed off such stuff, but again, Mike's a friend of mine, and that shows how free this site really is.

However, this site is not democratic in that sense, Mods can take decisions on their own, and 99% of the time it doesn't even cause a ripple.

Meva Green
 Post subject: Re: What happened to my post on the PASBPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am 

As a relatively new Mod on here can I just say at no time has there ever been any pressure from the club to moderate any posts made. Rightly or wrongly the decisions are made by the group of us to protect both pasoti and its members.

We dont always get it right, but decisions are always made with the best intentions and we are certainly not under any pressure to moderate one way or another.

In all fairness IJN would let more stand than we do...but as he's not a Mod, we generally ignore him!

I have seen other threads/posts where he assured us he's not a mod, you can't believe a word the man says, please search and cut and paste something relevant on that thread, if you can find it, feckin hilarious!!!!
Postey is quiet, probably excited about his onsie presentation at the next match. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:37 pm

It's a shame they're so entranced by being kings of their little castle. I always enjoyed reading Pedlar and PL2's brief synopses. Newell's football knowledge always seemed to be a bit lacking to me - he has a bee in his bonnet about Tony Pulis, and I always wondered if Pulis rejected the great leader's advances is some way when he was manager here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:41 pm

ejh wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
He edited the term 'prole' out of another of TGL's posts a few months back, or was it ejh.
What a sad little man, his tactic has worked of course everyone now talking about this innocuous term rather than the issues at hand.

1) Use of the word 'prole', which apparently was offensive. I think I asked KJN something like 'Will JB enjoy going to games as much when the Mayflower is knocked down and he has to sit among the proles?'. I can only imagine the swathes of complaints the mods had to deal with there - FIRST WARNING.
2) Referring to JB as an 'idiot' who should get out of the club. It's a family forum etc. - YELLOW CARD.
3) STRAIGHT RED offence! I commented that debates on ATD were fewer in post number but higher in quality. Was immediately PMd by PL2 that if I liked it so much on ATD why didn't I stay there? 20 mins later I was perma banned!

I have heard that women love a bad boy, so when I tell them of the carnage I caused on Pasoti with these exploits it never fails to impress. I am just a natural born hell raiser I guess. cherry

Well that's not too far off mine. Two warnings for minute little things and then a week long ban for making lots of comments (it was one, not offensive or abusive) about the mods and site. Well, that was the excuse. I only got banned when I moaned at Ollie who told me he was tired of 'explaining my side of things' or words to that effect. Then, banned.

On the 29th I asked if it had been lifted, only to get the reply that they would discuss removing the ban but didn't see what benefit I would get from it. Over a day later and they still hadn't replied, and having read the 'racist comments' thread I decided that was me done. Sent them a gracious email to tell them that they could delete my account as I now had absolutely no desire to return.

Luckily it doesn't seem like ATD will have to do any work for getting new members cause the mods over there are doing a good enough job of it themselves. Shambles, absolute shambles.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
ejh wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Well that's not too far off mine. Two warnings for minute little things and then a week long ban for making lots of comments (it was one, not offensive or abusive) about the mods and site. Well, that was the excuse. I only got banned when I moaned at Ollie who told me he was tired of 'explaining my side of things' or words to that effect. Then, banned.

On the 29th I asked if it had been lifted, only to get the reply that they would discuss removing the ban but didn't see what benefit I would get from it. Over a day later and they still hadn't replied, and having read the 'racist comments' thread I decided that was me done. Sent them a gracious email to tell them that they could delete my account as I now had absolutely no desire to return.

Luckily it doesn't seem like ATD will have to do any work for getting new members cause the mods over there are doing a good enough job of it themselves. Shambles, absolute shambles.

Good lad. I wish I'd voted for you now! Good Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:54 pm

And this guy is actually a senior manager in a massive company?

I can just imagine him now stamping his feet when he doesn't get his own way in board meetings.

And banging his fist on the table, I AM the MANAGER and you WILL obey me. Is my position clear?

I AM the MANAGER.

Signed THE MANAGER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
It's a shame they're so entranced by being kings of their little castle. I always enjoyed reading Pedlar and PL2's brief synopses. Newell's football knowledge always seemed to be a bit lacking to me - he has a bee in his bonnet about Tony Pulis, and I always wondered if Pulis rejected the great leader's advances is some way when he was manager here.

PL2's synopses are good. Pedlar's are utter drivel. Sadly the latter believes that because he scouted for Yeovil in the past, his football knowledge supercedes everything at Argyle - even when he is reviewing a match he condescends the manager by telling him what he got wrong tactically, as if he should be grateful for the matter of fact advice. He uses 1 - 10 but the paragraphs are in no order whatsoever and his moaning doesn't logically flow. Sadly over the years Pedlar assumed the responsibility over PL2 - shame really. Sorry for the rant but it is a little bugbear of mine as to why he started writing his because PL2's have always been good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:

I remember KJN saying before Pulis managed Argyle, that if Pulis were ever appointed he would stop coming to games. So his issue with the bloke precedes his management of us even.

When Newell was saying how much Argyle meant to him once, and how players, managers and directors come and go but there is only ever one club - I picked him up on it and he denied ever writing it. He really did/does hate Pulis with a passion.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:13 pm

ejh wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

I remember KJN saying before Pulis managed Argyle, that if Pulis were ever appointed he would stop coming to games. So his issue with the bloke precedes his management of us even.

When Newell was saying how much Argyle meant to him once, and how players, managers and directors come and go but there is only ever one club - I picked him up on it and he denied ever writing it. He really did/does hate Pulis with a passion.

Pulis doesn't suffer fools gladly. Evil or Very Mad

There have been some ridiculous threads on the farm over the years but this 'nitty gritty' nonsense really does take the biscuit. Absolute, total nonsense. Just when you thought Nool and Co couldn't get any more stupid, they manage something which defies belief in any rational thinking society.

The lack of intelligence amongst the owner(s) and the mods is astounding.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:21 pm

BullyBoy Nool and his Toadie Delar, are comedy gold, they will be begging people to rejoin their Nodding Donkey forum before to long.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
IJN lies again....

No conspiracy theory please gents.

As owner, I would have allowed that post to stand, but Mods have the right to work as they've always worked on this site, which is independently of each other and certainly nothing I can say will change their minds.

That's the way this site works and by the membership numbers, most like the way it's run.

I think the thread was mean spirited and would feed the people that feed off such stuff, but again, Mike's a friend of mine, and that shows how free this site really is.

However, this site is not democratic in that sense, Mods can take decisions on their own, and 99% of the time it doesn't even cause a ripple.

Meva Green
 Post subject: Re: What happened to my post on the PASBPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am 

As a relatively new Mod on here can I just say at no time has there ever been any pressure from the club to moderate any posts made. Rightly or wrongly the decisions are made by the group of us to protect both pasoti and its members.

We dont always get it right, but decisions are always made with the best intentions and we are certainly not under any pressure to moderate one way or another.

In all fairness IJN would let more stand than we do...but as he's not a Mod, we generally ignore him!

I have seen other threads/posts where he assured us he's not a mod, you can't believe a word the man says, please search and cut and paste something relevant on that thread, if you can find it, feckin hilarious!!!!
Postey is quiet, probably excited about his onsie presentation at the next match. Twisted Evil

I've seen that old chestnut rolled out a few times by the pasoti mods minions, utter bollox !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I can just imagine him now stamping his feet when he doesn't get his own way in board meetings.

And banging his fist on the table, I AM the MANAGER and you WILL obey me.  Is my position clear?

I AM the MANAGER.

Signed THE MANAGER.

He probably drives his own boss around though...
Back to top Go down
Durnovaria

Durnovaria

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:

The only person that thinks he is a "senior manager" is Nool himself.

The only reason I can think of that he has got to any level of seniority in any company is through

(a) exercising his well developed sycophantic skills
(b) the corporate culture of his employer being so rotten that the behaviours he exhibits are condoned.

And talking of his employer, I presume they are not aware that one of their 'senior managers' is posting on internet bulletin boards multiple times during the working day? Hardly the actions of a 'senior manager'. Wouldn't have been allowed in the FTSE 100 company I worked for - whether someone was 'senior' or not - and would have led ultimately to dismissal.

Food for thought there Mr Nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:37 pm

Durnovaria wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

The only person that thinks he is a "senior manager" is Nool himself.

The only reason I can think of that he has got to any level of seniority in any company is through

(a) exercising his well developed sycophantic skills
(b) the corporate culture of his employer being so rotten that the behaviours he exhibits are condoned.

And talking of his employer, I presume they are not aware that one of their 'senior managers' is posting on internet bulletin boards multiple times during the working day? Hardly the actions of a 'senior manager'. Wouldn't have been allowed in the FTSE 100 company I worked for - whether someone was 'senior' or not - and would have led ultimately to dismissal.

Food for thought there Mr Nool.

Tbf to Mr Nool he does most of his posting whilst behind the wheel of his car which although illegal probably isn't company time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:50 pm

Pet hate of mine is the hi jacking of words for racist or other ism overtones

Being an old fart getting down to  the "Nitty Gritty" of it was getting to the fine detail of the subject, when I was a bhey, if I was Gay it meant I was happy but not now and that's not me being homophobic before anybody might suggest it.

Bugger me we won't be able to say Black or White shortly
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Pompus Pedlar, still calling the use of the words" Nitty Gritty" a henious crime and looking to ban the offenders from Nools forum, he can provide no proof, yet he's voting to ban womble and grumpyloyal from the site? shut up or provide the proof Pedlar? if you cant why dont you go.... simples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Gladys Knight and the Pips released an album called Nitty Gritty, racist cnuts, wouldnt allow them on this forum.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
Pet hate of mine is the hi jacking of words for racist or other ism overtones

Being an old fart getting down to  the "Nitty Gritty" of it was getting to the fine detail of the subject, when I was a bhey, if I was Gay it meant I was happy but not now and that's not me being homophobic before anybody might suggest it.

Bugger me we won't be able to say Black or White shortly

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Pedlars just been owned by the GL after he allowed nitty gritty to stand in another thread that pedalo started himself. lol!

Is it possible to be a bigger cnut than Nool, obviously so.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:04 pm

I've just googled it there is no definate proof what it means. Pedlar however has degreed that he knows best.Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Nitty Gritty   Let's talk Nitty Gritty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk Nitty Gritty
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next