mouldyoldgoat
PatDunne
seadog
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

'The specified username is currently inactive' Empty
PostSubject: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Does this make me one of you?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Welcome to the club, the farm as ban a trust board member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:37 pm

PMSL. welcome cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Do not forget to tell them to delete all your personal information and the pig not to copy them.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Mwahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Oh dear!!

Any reason why yet?

You'll get an email shortly saying your account has been reactivated but you still won't be able to log on. That'll be them changing the password to route through your private messages.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:02 pm

The only thing that annoys me really is they'll use it as a stick to try and beat the Trust with, which would be a great shame. I do try and make it clear anything I say is my own view but people will only read it like that as and when it suits them.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 pm

You couldn't make it up......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 pm

it was always going to happen Josh
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Pasoti admin showing their true colours!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:30 pm

North Korea strikes again!! laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:38 pm

When a self promoting superfan buys pasoti, turns it into Argyles answer to North Korea, then nothing that happens on Nools forum should suprise anyone! what sort of bully Boy Troll bans a young keen Argyle supporter who was elected to the trust? No doubt Delar pedlar and the rest of nools Mod Pack approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
When a self promoting superfan buys pasoti, turns it into Argyles answer to North Korea, then nothing that happens on Nools forum should suprise anyone! what sort of bully Boy Troll bans a young keen Argyle supporter who was elected to the trust? No doubt Delar pedlar and the rest of nools Mod Pack approve.

One of three things will happen.

1, They'll deny everything.
2, Come up with some BS Pasoti stock excuse
3, Pretend it was a technical hitch, whilst all the time the filthy 5 will be sifting through your PM's like a pervy Mofo sniffing some Demport birds' jizz-caked caigs.

I'll put my money on the later. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:27 pm

I see the pasoti mods are logged in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:19 pm

'The specified username is currently inactive' Real-time-hacker-map-2

The Pasoti mods strike again
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:57 pm

I hear they are not happy with Sony! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:01 am

What the hell could you have been banned for josh? Did they have the decency to supply an explanation?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:32 am

Pasoti is for nodding Avivas jocolor Geddon............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:40 am

Womble wrote:
What the hell could you have been banned for josh?  Did they have the decency to supply an explanation?

God give me strength

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:49 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/22/north-korea-suffers-internet-blackout

Ha

Take that Nooly !!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 am

Womble wrote:
What the hell could you have been banned for josh?  Did they have the decency to supply an explanation?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 am

Womble wrote:

Tried to ask Mr Ollie last night. Was told it was because I was 'constantly bashing pasoti' which for one thing is complete bollocks. Then, at 1-30 in the morning he tweets me saying 'some of us have more important things to worry about than you Josh' and 'from now on I suggest contact Pasoti directly I'm fed up trying to put "your side" across mate'.

Jerry has it absolutely spot on in the last page of that Smalley saga. One thread wishes him well and has had each poster post just once. In another, one poster has posted an incredible 35 times.

Have they not thought that if one person fills so much content then the site will get boring?Apparently not. The only thing I might miss is the brief synopsis, but most people are so clueless about football it wont matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:44 am

Josh Pope wrote:
Womble wrote:

Tried to ask Mr Ollie last night. Was told it was because I was 'constantly bashing pasoti' which for one thing is complete bollocks. Then, at 1-30 in the morning he tweets me saying 'some of us have more important things to worry about than you Josh' and 'from now on I suggest contact Pasoti directly I'm fed up trying to put "your side" across mate'.

Jerry has it absolutely spot on in the last page of that Smalley saga. One thread wishes him well and has had each poster post just once. In another, one poster has posted an incredible 35 times.

Have they not thought that if one person fills so much content then the site will get boring?Apparently not. The only thing I might miss is the brief synopsis, but most people are so clueless about football it wont matter anyway.
The next phase will be the patronising -' we'll let you back on provided.....'

Just celebrate being a truly independent Argyle supporter Josh - your own man and free to say exactly what you think without fear or favour. Not a groomed puppet or lap-dog. Things change they always do. Brent will be gone one day and Nool will be left high and dry along with the other pathological liars and corrupt toolbags - will be great viewing I've no doubt.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:47 am

You can start your own BS thread, brief synopsis that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 am

Pasoti suffers the death of a thousand cu*ts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The specified username is currently inactive'   'The specified username is currently inactive' Empty

Back to top Go down

'The specified username is currently inactive'
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next