Freathy
Elias
AstiSpumante
argyl3
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

hit the nail on the head - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I shot the sheriff affraid

But I did not shoot the deputy! Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:11 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
greengenes wrote:
RR is going nowhere .

if he does will u promise to leave the forum?

If he stays can you promise to leave the forum?

nope cheers
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:48 am

Hitch wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Whatever you think of his posting style, gg is a top bloke in real life (real not REAL) and is welcome back anytime.

100% with you on that Frank. Lovely chap.

That goes for me too.

I can't for the life of me fathom why he gets so much stick and can't blame him for leaving.

Hopefully he'll be back.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laugh laugh

Old gg was even later than some on here, to see through the spin and realise what a vipers' nest of self promoting janners, the fine gentleman had tapped into.
I merely reminded him.

Some of us could see the monster being created on the farm, a decade ago and wouldn't shut up and enjoy the ride Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:35 am

Whether he is a nice bloke or not did anybody actually read THE ROW yesterday? Feck all happened, GG has never really liked it here and that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:45 am

Iggy wrote:
Whether he is a nice bloke or not did anybody actually read THE ROW yesterday? Feck all happened, GG has never really liked it here and that's the truth.

There's absolutely no truth in the rumours that I sent him a PM , threatening to knock him out Wink
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Iggy wrote:

You're right, but he also always just revelled in playing the victim with 'oh woe is me' type posts. Then sit back and wait for the inevitable sympathy posts to roll in.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:

You're right, but he also always just revelled in playing the victim with 'oh woe is me' type posts. Then sit back and wait for the inevitable sympathy posts to roll in.

Tis true................the big, gay bear laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:44 pm

It is a shame that contrary views, even Aviva! ones, get such short shrift, put your good teeth in for that one boys.

Another farm refugee is fecked off.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:22 pm

seadog wrote:
It is a shame that contrary views, even Aviva! ones, get such short shrift, put your good teeth in for that one boys.

Another farm refugee is fecked off.

How has anyone seriously been "fecked off"?

Tring wrote:
you sitting with noolie gg?

To which, precious little gg replies...

oh woe is me gg wrote:
I will leave now too Tringy if that's yer attitude

...and duly flounced.

Did Trings little ditty warrant that? Of course it didn't. It's just attention seeking bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Solipsistic Slob wrote:
I think people underestimate the effect trolls can have, when it's a non stop barrage Sam. It's not nice and certainly isn't clever, and often it's people who are against all sorts of 'isms' that take part in what is nothing short of bullying.

Just got to love the delusional pathological liar projecting his own well documented sociopathic behaviour on to others with this christmas cracker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:26 am

Hitch wrote:
Solipsistic Slob wrote:
I think people underestimate the effect trolls can have, when it's a non stop barrage Sam. It's not nice and certainly isn't clever, and often it's people who are against all sorts of 'isms' that take part in what is nothing short of bullying.

Just got to love the delusional pathological liar projecting his own well documented sociopathic behaviour on to others with this christmas cracker.

If you look at all the threads pertaining to Mr. Nool they are almost exclusively reaction to his actions, whether it is attacking the trust, trying to influence elections, accusing us of criminal damage to his car it's all there in black and white. If you were to slope away and just support the team instead of being a one man crime wave in support of the non investing owner then all this would die a death, as long as you come out with all this shit then it will get highlighted with glee by us.
Ps. You aren't even fooling your needy, free gift accepting mates any more, you can't buy friendship mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hit the nail on the head   hit the nail on the head - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hit the nail on the head
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2