pepsipete
tigertony
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
AstiSpumante
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Will we see 1 or 2 loan signings join before the deadline passes? Im hoping we can find a midfielder like Bobby Reid and possibly a striker but thats not that important atm
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Angry wrote:
Will we see 1 or 2 loan signings join before the deadline passes? Im hoping we can find a midfielder like Bobby Reid and possibly a striker but thats not that important atm

The priority MUST be a creative midfielder with the ability to score, however we also need another striker IMO, Alessandra works hard but is far from prolific in front of goal and Morgan and Smalley are both average at best from what I've seen, gawd 'elp us if Reid gets injured or sold.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:17 pm

I think there will be an arrival. Maybe two.

It's the only way to marry James Brent's statement about believing that we can be a PL team and Sheridan's recent "I'm going to see Brent about team strengthening".

I'm certain that Sheridan wants a player or two because he's a manager and they always do but what is less certain is whether or not he'll be able to both get it sanctioned and then talk somebody into coming here. Our recent upturn must make recruitment a bit easier than it was so we'll have to wait and see what actually happens but I'm quite hopeful.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think there will be an arrival. Maybe two.

It's the only way to marry James Brent's statement about believing that we can be a PL team and Sheridan's recent "I'm going to see Brent about team strengthening".

I'm certain that Sheridan wants a player or two because he's a manager and they always do but what is less certain is whether or not he'll be able to both get it sanctioned and then talk somebody into coming here. Our recent upturn must make recruitment a bit easier than it was so we'll have to wait and see what actually happens but I'm quite hopeful.

I second that.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 pm

1 or 2 in may also mean 1 out ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Banton hopefully
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:19 pm

It'd surely be worth loaning Banton to someone really shit in our league (I mean shitter than the usual shit) to get him gametime, score some individual goals against some of our 'top half rivals', and return him to us fit and fresh for the run in.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 am

No doubt on Friday morning there will be a Herald interview with Shez bemoaning our 0 loan signings due to distance from civilisation (avoiding Argyle's lack in offering any wages to potential loan signings).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 am

We have everything in place to mount a push for the prem. so why bother? In Brent we trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
It'd surely be worth loaning Banton to someone really shit in our league (I mean shitter than the usual shit) to get him gametime, score some individual goals against some of our 'top half rivals', and return him to us fit and fresh for the run in.

If the club Organise a few more reserve games to give him some game time would help get him match fit too as it would a few others in the squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:48 pm

No doubt we'll end up signing noone, and I don't mean this bloke!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MannameadGreen

MannameadGreen

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:28 am

Bit harsh on Banton. The only player I'd like to see go is Smalley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:44 am

With Bobby Reid re-signed which is great news, i hear rumours backed up by Brent's herald that he will wont be the only one signing up before the deadline passes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 am

Interesting these days that, according to that article, after all the negotiations have taken place between clubs/managers, the last thing is the player asks his agent if the move is a good one for him.

One, doesn't the player know that himself, and two, why not do that first?

'Tis the modern way I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Let's be honest you don't need to be clever to be a footballer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:40 pm

A few on twitter and on the farm seem to be getting themselves too excited over Caolan Lavery coming back.

I highly doubt it will happen if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Just back from Senior Greens where Lewis Alessandra said we were looking at a centre back.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:40 pm

You look too young to be a senior Green!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Iggy wrote:
Let's be honest you don't need to be clever to be a footballer.

That's very true......just look at the present England no hopers.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:23 pm

5pm deadline, all quiet, nothing doing ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:54 pm

doesnt seem to be the case unless they are waiting for tomorrow to announce it or something. We got the player we need in bobby i think we have enough about us to get through to January 1st hopefully we dont pick up injuries or suspensions to key players.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:58 pm

No more coming in, would've liked another striker but if we stay injury free we've got enough to get through the tricky christmas until the January window. The priority then will be to keep our best players and show the ambition needed to finally get out of this shite league.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday   Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Transfer/Loan Deadline Day Thursday
Page 1 of 1