Czarcasm
Chingers
Cornish Chris
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:13 am

Taking grandchildren out to Devonport Park for picnic lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 am

framed a picture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:53 pm

After a couple of days spent snorkelling I now have mild vertigo again, have to buy some decent ear plugs.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Spooky. Spent last week snorkelling and mrs tooks kids to Demport park yesterday for a picnic.

Have an urge to frame a picture for completion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:25 pm

5 days off from tomorrow, and it's going to piss down every day. Great. I love British the summer.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Been to the gym today. Enjoy playing cricket and football with wife and grandson yesterday at Devonport Park
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 am

Making pasties today.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Been helping youngest son decorate his hall and stairwell,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:11 pm

hippo wrote:
Making pasties today.

How many?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 am

off to Exeshitter today
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:28 am

Today agenda, drop wife at Morrison's visit sister, visit youngest son, pick up wife from Morrison, home to wait for the two little darling to arrive for the day. Maybe able to go to the gym later.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Tgwu wrote:
hippo wrote:
Making pasties today.

How many?

Just 20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Back from Exeshitter
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:16 pm

In the last twelve months or so, it has come to my attention that I'm having to get up in the night for a piss with alarming regularity. What is more annoying is that I don't have any sort of urgent call of nature situation during the day. But I could almost put my mortgage on the fact that I will wake usually between 3 and 4am needing a wee. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a diabetes thing - I'm not dying of thirst and pissing like a shire horse constantly etc. It's just that one solitary necessity of getting up in the middle of the night that's leaving me mildly miffed.

The main reason I raise this point is that I saw an advert today for these...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now they ain't cheap. £20 for a three-a-day 20 day supply. But I'm seriously considering giving them a go to see if they work.

Any other 40-plus ATDers tried them? Or have any suggestions? (Other than the obvious 'don't drink in the evenings')

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
In the last twelve months or so, it has come to my attention that I'm having to get up in the night for a piss with alarming regularity. What is more annoying is that I don't have any sort of urgent call of nature situation during the day. But I could almost put my mortgage on the fact that I will wake usually between 3 and 4am needing a wee. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a diabetes thing - I'm not dying of thirst and pissing like a shire horse constantly etc. It's just that one solitary necessity of getting up in the middle of the night that's leaving me mildly miffed.

Now they ain't cheap. £20 for a three-a-day 20 day supply. But I'm seriously considering giving them a go to see if they work.

Any other 40-plus ATDers tried them? Or have any suggestions? (Other than the obvious 'don't drink in the evenings')

It's bladder cancer and I think you're going to die. I have the same and haven't got long left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Most older men have an enlarging prostate that causes those night time symptoms. It's common. Go to your GP, get a PSA blood test and a digital exam  affraid  to check out for worse prostate scenarios. If an enlarged prostate is suspected and maybe felt during the exam, there is a prescription drug that can be effective apparently, but it takes a while to have effect and does have side effects.
Oh, and don't drink in the evening. Very Happy Alcohol, caffeine can irritate the situation.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 pm

POI wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It's bladder cancer and I think you're going to die. I have the same and haven't got long left.

The final flounce.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:03 am

John Hawkins wrote:
Most older men have an enlarging prostate that causes those night time symptoms. It's common. Go to your GP, get a PSA blood test and a digital exam  affraid  to check out for worse prostate scenarios. If an enlarged prostate is suspected and maybe felt during the exam, there is a prescription drug that can be effective apparently, but it takes a while to have effect and does have side effects.
Oh, and don't drink in the evening. Very Happy  Alcohol, caffeine can irritate the situation.

Duly noted, Mr H. Thanks/OK

In other news I'm off to the pub shortly for a spot of lunch and a few Aspalls Suffolk Ciders.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:31 am

Czarcasm wrote:

I think its an age thing bhey, just lately i've started to go for two pisses a night!! i went to the well man clinic at the health centre had blood pressure cholestral weight diet bloodtest etc everything was fine, when i mentioned the pissing saga all the nurse said was dont drink before you go to bed, but it makes no difference! its a small thing on the grand scale of things but still a pain in the arse.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 am

John Hawkins wrote:
Oh, and don't drink in the evening. Very Happy  Alcohol, caffeine can irritate the situation.

I agree with John, go to your GP.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Just logged on using my new ASUS notebook. I don't drink alcohol but still need to get up in the night! How long have I got left because my son wants my new notebook
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:37 pm

tigertony wrote:
Just logged on using my new ASUS notebook. I don't drink alcohol but still need to get up in the night! How long have I got left because my son wants my new notebook

We did hear you first time..... confused .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:51 pm

ive just deleted the repeated post Tony
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:51 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
ive just deleted the repeated post Tony
Having snags with some screentouch on the booknote. Son is still hovering! popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:46 pm

This pissing in the night issue is quite interesting, my last drink is about 16-30hrs but I'm still up between 3 and 4 for one, Thursday night I had my nightly one, got back in bed and out again in 30 mins when one if them flexible water supply pipes broke off, flooded the fecking bathroom and it was mopping and more pissing for the rest of the night !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next