Dingle
Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Richard Blight
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 am

GreenSam wrote:
That was also asked- the reply was (although you'll see it in the exact wording on Youtube soon) along the lines of 'we can't announce anything formally until some details are ironed out with both parties'.

Imminently then.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 am

He actually did use the word imminently! It got a few chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 am

Reading between the lines in later posts, he's ready to let us down yet again - as far as I'm concerned, do a proper job or give someone else the opportunity!! I remember how let down I was when the first leaks of the shower of shite were so bracing for a second round!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:23 pm

He has no money so why no learn from staplewallets experience and sell up now before its too late.

fwiw the pro brenties are caining the herald site comments section on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:44 pm

GreenSam wrote:
He actually did use the word imminently! It got a few chuckles.

I get home from work and think ok lets have a look at this video. So where is it?

I hope the word "imminently" is not involved here somewhere. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:54 am

Richard Blight wrote:

I get home from work and think ok lets have a look at this video. So where is it?

The official site has backed down from its promise to having it uploaded later on Saturday, to....

Official Baggo wrote:

We also videoed the event, and will be uploading to our YouTube channel as well as this page in due course. We apologise for the delay, but we have experienced some technical uploading difficulties. We appreciate your patience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is why some people have no faith in Argyle under Brent....  As was always the case at Argyle --  The small easy to do stuff just never ever seems to get done easily.  Nothing ever changes.

Time and time again.

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:19 am

How can there be technical difficulties?

Record meeting>upload said recording to computer>upload that file to YouTube.

Really isn't hard atall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 am

Hardly anyone went, but GT's have to have the same shit different saturday fan fests it seems.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Well that's an hour of my life I'm not getting back.

As a precis....

Jones really doesn't do 'humble', does he? He even apologises for things with an undertone of "it ain't my fault guv."

Tony Hooper seems quite resentful in his general tone of questioning. Obv, the PASB failure still rankles with him.

If anything, Brents Plan B stand will be even smaller than Plan A.

David Felgate could do a fantastic Barry White rendition, and finally...

The Board like to invite a deaf mute to sit on the end and contribute nothing. cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

As a precis....

Jones really doesn't do 'humble', does he? He even apologises for things with an undertone of "it ain't my fault guv."

Tony Hooper seems quite resentful in his general tone of questioning. Obv, the PASB failure still rankles with him.

The Board like to invite a deaf mute to sit on the end and contribute nothing.  cheers

Snooper needs to move on, he was the only one whoever took that joke of a brent fan club seriously in anycase. Not even the toddlers who voted for him and others cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:27 pm

how bleddy village
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

As a precis....

The Board like to invite a deaf mute to sit on the end and contribute nothing.  cheers

I thought he was the minder/ bodyguard?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:34 pm

I don't feel strong enough to listen. Even more sad is that I don't think I really care about any of it anymore. Most people now realise that the club is being used rather than being nurtured.
This tenure will not end well.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:46 pm

If anything Tring, have a listen at just before the 22min mark when Jones has his self-righteous little rant at the fans.

That still winds me up. The twat doesn't want the cameras to see rows of empty seats at the Pompey game. Well don't close down huge swathes of the fuckin horseshoe then Jones, you fuckin idiot!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Thanks Sarky for saving me that hour, I shouldn't even have bothered with the PJ bit.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Jones, the owner and his lackeys could begin by not treating the wider and potential fanbase with contempt.
Zero transparency. Short sighted, self interested plans for the stadium. The bucket rattling superfan culture and devious marginalisation of those who can see through the almighty con being played out.
When long term, thinking supporters are sickened by the continuing charade , there is a fundamental problem.
These guys seem to think all football fans are addicted morons,like their jamboys , who'll do anything for  a piece of the action.
Think again Iddlesleigh.

Bump ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 pm

are we surprised not many people went ? really ?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm surprised anyone turned up since the club seemed to doing their utmost to keep it secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum 25th October.   Fans Forum 25th October. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum 25th October.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5