seadog
Sir Francis Drake
AstiSpumante
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Carlisle match thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 pm

a landlord not cleaning his pipes by the sounds of it
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Dirty barsteward.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Carlisie moments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Carlisle highlights

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Carlisie moments

So this was what the drummer boy was filming at the game.

Shite quality if you ask me for such a good camera
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Whilst it would be unfair to berate the lad too much, (he is after all just a kid let loose with a camera ain't he?) it just hammers home again our rank amateur status when something that equates to a poor home video, is deemed worthy of being aired on the Baggo. Professional clubs have professional staff paid to do this sort of thing. This kid is probably paid in Haribo. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Whilst it would be unfair to berate the lad too much, (he is after all just a kid let loose with a camera ain't he?) it just hammers home again our rank amateur status when something that equates to a poor home video, is deemed worthy of being aired on the Baggo. Professional clubs have professional staff paid to do this sort of thing. This kid is probably paid in Haribo.  Crying or Very sad

he was planted in the fanbase to drown out fans voicing their opinion on fletch and now has a role at the club... I say its obvious who got him that role and got another fired for nowt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Pay peanuts get monkey's.
Still he does get his season ticket paid for by Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

Wait a minute....Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk's skint, muhahaha
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:31 am

I accept nobody's gonna like everybody but I think the matchday moments are a great feature. Of course they're not filmed with state of the art quality stuff at the most perfect angle all the time but that's the point of having a roving camera. The filming is never going to be 100% on point all of the time.

Look at the matchday moments for the Swindon game and tell me some of the angles (for the goals, for example) are not a cool new addition. I think they're a great feature and add to the matchday feel for many people who can't make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:01 am

GreenSam wrote:
I accept nobody's gonna like everybody but I think the matchday moments are a great feature. Of course they're not filmed with state of the art quality stuff at the most perfect angle all the time but that's the point of having a roving camera. The filming is never going to be 100% on point all of the time.

Look at the matchday moments for the Swindon game and tell me some of the angles (for the goals, for example) are not a cool new addition. I think they're a great feature and add to the matchday feel for many people who can't make it.

I would tend agree with you on the idea of match highlights being a good idea for fans if the guy involved again wasnt a club stooge who was planted in FV to drown out disenters with his drum got given a free season ticket for his work in that field the following season and now has a role at the club producing poorly edited footage with ill equipped camera.

I dont trust or like the idea of someone getting a role at the club with that background, it stinks of someone(s) playing politics backstage to create that role just for him because he is a friend.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:21 am

Angry wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

I would tend agree with you on the idea of match highlights being a good idea for fans if the guy involved again wasnt a club stooge who was planted in FV to drown out disenters with his drum got given a free season ticket for his work in that field the following season and now has a role at the club producing poorly edited footage with ill equipped camera.

I dont trust or like the idea of someone getting a role at the club with that background, it stinks of someone(s) playing politics backstage to create that role just for him because he is a friend.

That may very well be the case Angry but that's not really the boys fault. I like the idea, although of course it's done on a near voluntary basis. The Man City tunnel cam shows what can be done and is often an illuminating view behind the scenes, albeit minus the match action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:04 am

GreenSam wrote:

That's the only one I've watched so far and I enjoyed it. Nice to see some different sides of Home Park pre, during an after the match. Found it quite soothing in some parts.

I don't know who the kid doing it is but he clearly has a bit of creativity about him. Good luck to him, some great experience if nothing else and a bit more rich content for fans, especially exiles.

What is to criticise?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:31 am

Maybe you lot just eat and drink too much in the pursuit of enjoyment from following the mighty P.A.F.C.
Something of course I would never do!
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:11 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

That's the only one I've watched so far and I enjoyed it. Nice to see some different sides of Home Park pre, during an after the match. Found it quite soothing in some parts.

I don't know who the kid doing it is but he clearly has a bit of creativity about him. Good luck to him, some great experience if nothing else and a bit more rich content for fans, especially exiles.

What is to criticise?

if the footage from this game is what you call talent i hate to here your views on x factor lol

Dick Trickle wrote:

That may very well be the case Angry but that's not really the boys fault. I like the idea, although of course it's done on a near voluntary basis. The Man City tunnel cam shows what can be done and is often an illuminating view behind the scenes, albeit minus the match action.

how is it not really his fault Dick?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:38 am

Your earlier post seemed to tie together the fact that Charlie (I think's that is his name) was used by the usual suspects to bang a drum and then mysteriously gets this position. He was called a "club stooge". If there is any grain of truth in the two events being linked then I would place more blame at the grown men using an understandably impressionable young supporter.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:38 pm

I think the lad's just an Aviva who's living the dream. If he's wangled his way in and is happy with what he's doing then fair enough.

The footage is amateur, but that's understandable because he IS an amateur.

What isn't acceptable (for me) is that the club deem that sort of footage as worthy of being put on the official site. If they are going to do it, at least put a postscript on it saying that it's produced by a jester hatted volunteer. Allowances can then be made.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:20 pm

the use of the little drummer boy to stiffle 'opinion' nearly cost us our place in the football league !
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Just watched the video right through, what the hell are people moaning about. Nothing wrong with the filming, only 2 short clips were slightly out of focus, some good action clips, and caught the essence of the whole day really well.

Is this just the case of "Shit Argyle are winning, need to find something else to moan about" as what usually happens are here.

Give it a moment Tring will be along spouting Aviva this Aviva that!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:51 pm

125+1 wrote:
Just watched the video right through, what the hell are people moaning about.  Nothing wrong with the filming, only 2 short clips were slightly out of focus, some good action clips, and caught the essence of the whole day really well.

Is this just the case of "Shit Argyle are winning, need to find something else to moan about" as what usually happens are here.

Another easily pleased stooge pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:10 pm

125+1 wrote:
Just watched the video right through, what the hell are people moaning about.  Nothing wrong with the filming, only 2 short clips were slightly out of focus, some good action clips, and caught the essence of the whole day really well.

I guess it just comes down to standards. If yours are at a certain level, you'll be happy - which you apparently are.

You need to keep up a bit too if you think Tringy is still ATD moaner-in-chief. He's been usurped by a number of others in recent months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle match thread   Carlisle match thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlisle match thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6