HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr Brent Herald

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Received a phone call tonight from the Herald asking if I still read the rag, I told them when they stop deleting our comments for no good reason and having columnist like Mr Web you will loss more readers
. Thank me for my frank answers and will forward it to higher management. Anybody received same type of phone call.
Back to top Go down

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Not yet. I did receive an email saying it was their policy to delete any comments that referred to other comments being deleted.

God knows what they would do if we were complaining about something important.
Back to top Go down

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:07 pm

nice once tgwu:) i havent had one yet but ill be saying the same thing as you Smile with an added stop pandering to the uni, brent and tudor and be an actual newspaper worth reading not their fanclub
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Received a phone call tonight from the Herald asking if I still read the rag, I told them when they stop deleting our comments for no good reason and having columnist like Mr Web you will loss more readers
.  Thank me for my frank answers and will forward it to higher management. Anybody received same type of phone call.

Yes me tother day, special offer to subscribe (Cancelled two years ago) replied as long as they blindly back Brent, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
.  Thank me for my frank answers and will forward it to higher management. Anybody received same type of phone call.

Yes me tother day, special offer to subscribe (Cancelled two years ago) replied as long as they blindly back Brent, no thanks.

Us young and old stick together right pete
Back to top Go down

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 am

Dave Gorman modern life is goodish ran a story on dogging the other night, he was taking the piss on how the Herald prints the same story in all of its sister publications as well and hardly changes a word of each one.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 am

He must have struggled for his found poem with all the comments being sanitised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr Brent Herald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Brent Herald   Mr Brent Herald Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Brent Herald
Page 1 of 1