Chemical Ali
Dingle
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

The Chris Webb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Funny that! I heard he was working for the TORIES as well. I didn't believe it first but I've since heard it from another source. Must be desperate for work considering what he used to say about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:25 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Funny that! I heard he was working for the TORIES as well. I didn't believe it first but I've since heard it from another source. Must be desperate for work considering what he used to say about them.

wouldnt shock me if it was
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

FFS! You trolls need to stop masturbating, put down the mouse, leave the room and get a life!
If working for the Tories is not libellous what the fook is?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Good God, how long as he been writing drivel like this? Not read any of his articles before, which is just as well.

The bloke is a complete nobody, who clearly wants to be somebody, based on his 'single handed' saving of the football club no doubt.

Why is the paper even considering publishing his illiterate ramblings?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:36 pm

It's clearly a case of not what you know but who you know, jobs for the bheys. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Loving his latest shite on twatter about a mans courage.
Maybe Cheltenhams boy wonder could show some.. Resign
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:41 am

Anyone know why Chris has disappeared from tomorrow's TEDx event?

## TEDx plymouth bag o' ##
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 am

green_genie wrote:

## TEDx  plymouth bag o' ##

Maybe somebody (surely not THE Man himself) realised he would be completely out of his depth in TEDx speaker country. My daughter has been instrumental in organising TEDx events throughout Europe. I don't think a self promoting janner oik would be anywhere near registering on the TEDx radar. Feck knows how he got on the list in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Maybe somebody (surely not THE Man himself) realised he would be completely out of his depth in TEDx speaker country. My daughter has been instrumental in organising TEDx events throughout Europe. I don't think a self promoting janner oik would be anywhere near registering on the TEDx radar. Feck knows how he got on the list in the first place.

Wishful finkin I reckon laugh Wot cood ee paaaasssssiblee tawk abowt uvver van plimuff gargoyle and ow ee saved it from Eeeeaney fer St James ? .................
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:40 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
green_genie wrote:

He asked to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:04 am

Nothing from the fraud this week. Have the Herald seen sense and ditched Greenman?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:36 am

I wondered where his column had gone too. (sic)

Sorry, ahem, I wondered where his column had gone, too
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 am

It will be back probably with a yarn or two next week about how plymouth invented fireworks and guy fawkes was a jannar.

all BS of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:11 pm

I guess this fools ramblings have had some effect

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-s-famous-pasty-war-Ivor-buys-Ron-final/story-23848566-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 pm

The war is over.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:50 pm

More have died eating Dewdney's than in all the Worlds wars!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Angry wrote:
It will be back probably with a yarn or two next week about how plymouth invented fireworks and guy fawkes was a jannar.

all BS of course.

An Italian Guido Fawkes who's a janner.....maybe a keg of gunpowder under the Directors box will also demolish it as well as the Directors etc.etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:16 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:

all BS of course.

An Italian Guido Fawkes who's a janner.....maybe a keg of gunpowder under the Directors box will also demolish it as well as the Directors etc.etc.

janner

janner

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:03 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Wonder if he had the courage to face up to Mr P ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:44 pm

tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Wonder if he had the courage to face up to Mr P ??

he is has as much courage as dear brave sir robin.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:53 am

No drivel this week ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 am

Of course there is...

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Chris-Webb-politics-football-fans-boardroom/story-24081884-detail/story.html

If Webb's 'Argyle President' position and his recurring column in the newspaper is not the epitome of politics in football than I don't know what is... The irony is obviously completely lost on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:16 am

To sum up politics and football should never mix unless it's me doing it.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:18 pm

In his latest piece he states that Argyle fans had the opportunity to buy shares at a rate set by independent experts. This is NOT TRUE! The Fans' Trust were offered the chance to buy LOAN NOTES. That is not buying shares in the club at all. It is raising £400,000 to lend to the club. The Trust would have got 5% interest on that loan. £400K was supposed to represent 20% of the club, making the club worth £2 million. If the clubs value had increased to say £4 million the Trust's "investment" would have still been £400K. It would not have gone up to £800K. That is why there was little or no appetite amongst the fans to slog their guts out to raise £400,000 to lend to the club. It was NOT a share offer.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank feck the truth can be posted here unsanitised by zealous mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chris Webb
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next