HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank fook they got the bike back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Thank fook they got the bike back Empty
PostSubject: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:47 pm

Bike Thief

Non swimmer jumps in Sutton harbour to escape police!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:00 pm

He wont be stealing any more bikes now..oops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:15 pm

stay classy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:51 pm

One for the darwin awards isnt it?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:23 pm

It has to be up near the top at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 pm

so the herald can allow comments mocking someone's death yet removes any comment deemed anti brent and co

what a fecked up paper i is.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Womble wrote:
One for the darwin awards isnt it?
That was my first slightly tasteless thought I must admit.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Angry wrote:
so the herald can allow comments mocking someone's death yet removes any comment deemed anti brent and co

Spot on Angry, what a vile cesspit of bile that shithouse of a 'newspaper' has become.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:58 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:

Spot on Angry, what a vile cesspit of bile that shithouse of a 'newspaper' has become.

Absolutely.

I see the Mirror are reporting that the guy - RIP - cycled into the harbour. It was dark, there aren't any railings along there, and the bike was also in the water. Two and two together, I'd suggest the use of the word jump is yet another example of what passes for journalism at that rag.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 pm

I have not looked at the comments, I must admit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Peggy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:

Absolutely.

I see the Mirror are reporting that the guy - RIP - cycled into the harbour. It was dark, there aren't any railings along there, and the bike was also in the water. Two and two together, I'd suggest the use of the word jump is yet another example of what passes for journalism at that rag.

not just the herald two of our mods thought it was a joking matter too.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:20 pm

It's not so much the tasteless comments that disgust me, that's an unfortunate result of the uneducated chav culture so prevalent in this City. What I find most disturbing is the fact that those comments are allowed to remain while a harmless comment that labelled Mr Brent as non action man or a Walter Mitty would be removed quicker than you could say pension pot.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm

"Suspected bike thief drowns after cycling straight into harbour to escape from police"

The Mirror headline, quays are seldom if ever fenced so as to allow the free movement of people, cargo, stores etc from and to floating craft.

I do not rejoice in his death but I do find a certain irony in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank fook they got the bike back   Thank fook they got the bike back Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank fook they got the bike back
Page 1 of 1