PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Good Post Good Post
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Iggy wrote:
I'm really bored with some of this shit and Ive only skim read it, anybody offering to "fill in" or in any way threatens any poster on here will be fooked off back to pbay faster than you can say wanker. As my venerable mate Seadog says, keep the banter to here or feck off as well.PS. Foxy, you've been here five minutes, offered next to feck all to intelligent debate and we have lost a decent poster in the name of Asti, well done hard man.
Fully agree Iggy.
Oh and an apology to seadog. Didn't know you were a vicar - sorry!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Peggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Ok cards laid on the table graiser, yay or nay to us? Who's this prick? No name just a guest..

Yay matey, he's a brave boy hiding away, come out you little fecker

"This prick" is a longstanding and valued poster who's closed his account. Shortly to be followed by a lot more if this shit keeps up. Wankers.

A rash decision on my part, appreciate the kind words Peggy, Les, Iggy etc, however over the last couple of days I'd grown somewhat dismayed by some of the drivel being posted by our newest 5 or 6 members but on reflection I should've just ignored it. Oh and Les, I'm not quite as old as you might think, well not as old as those other two old farts Pepsi and Zyph !! and still young enough to chin that clown Foxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Welcome back Asti, you can't have too many fully fledged flouncers on here!

As long as I am never described as venereable I don't mind.

I am a man of the cloth, canvas.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:31 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Ok cards laid on the table graiser, yay or nay to us? Who's this prick? No name just a guest..

"This prick" is a longstanding and valued poster who's closed his account. Shortly to be followed by a lot more if this shit keeps up. Wankers.

A rash decision on my part, appreciate the kind words Peggy, Les, Iggy etc, however over the last couple of days I'd grown somewhat dismayed by some of the drivel being posted by our newest 5 or 6 members but on reflection I should've just ignored it. Oh and Les, I'm not quite as old as you might think, well not as old as those other two old farts Pepsi and Zyph !! and still young enough to chin that clown Foxy Very Happy

Glad your back Asti, dont let unfunny sad fvcks force you off the board.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:32 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Welcome back OLD boy!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:35 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Welcome back Asti,hopefully a few lessons will have been taken on board by all posters and the site can move on from here.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Thankyou fellas, now shut it you barstewards, I'm welling up !! Sad
Back to top Go down

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 pm

seadog wrote:
Welcome back Asti, you can't have too many fully fledged flouncers on here!

As long as I am never described as venereable I don't mind.

I am a man of the cloth, canvas.

yeap welcome back asti, dont worry you have a long way to go before you over take gob for deleting and registering Wink
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Get back, Asti...
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Again, many thanks boys and girls, now stop it, I'm getting embarrassed Embarassed if this carries on I'll delete my account again !!
Back to top Go down

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Foxy wrote:
Cheers, Peggy the blokes a cock and trust me I'd fill him in... Given the chance, not a violent man me pig

Foxy I actually don't think Peggy was on your side here
Back to top Go down

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Peggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I take it the guest was Asti then?

Looks like it.

Angry wrote:
who are they anyway?

Tigertony and Graiser are the ones who wrecked the longstanding pasoti mundane tradition (the only bit of that site worth saving), came over here to moan about being told off but still post over there too.

The rest I think are from Exeweb. They don't seem to realise that they, too, could start their own site. And at least one of them doesn't seem to be able to read properly, since he thanked me for calling him a wanker.

Peggy get your facts right, my accounts deactivated I don't post on PASOTI.
Yep I've had a couple of moans about PASOTI on here but not like you long standing members, there's 3 separate threads on here about PASOTI and it's you buggers that have an obsession with PASOTI as you never stop banging on about em.
I thought Zoo corner was for banter and General crap, so not sure what your problem is as there appears to have been a lot of crap being posted on here before I pitched up.
My beef with PASOTI was the clique feel and censorship, your comments seem to imply a similar situation is potentially prevalent on here which if correct is disappointing.
I like the thought of more freedom of speech on here, freedom which allows you to call people Wkrs and me to respond if I wish, hopefully you don't have a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

....but old enough to do the wordgame....newbie.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I take it the guest was Asti then?

Looks like it.

Angry wrote:
who are they anyway?

Tigertony and Graiser are the ones who wrecked the longstanding pasoti mundane tradition (the only bit of that site worth saving), came over here to moan about being told off but still post over there too.

The rest I think are from Exeweb. They don't seem to realise that they, too, could start their own site. And at least one of them doesn't seem to be able to read properly, since he thanked me for calling him a wanker.

Peggy get your facts right, my accounts deactivated I don't post on PASOTI.
Yep I've had a couple of moans about PASOTI on here but not like you long standing members, there's 3 separate threads on here about PASOTI and it's you buggers that have an obsession with PASOTI as you never stop banging on about em.
I thought Zoo corner was for banter and General crap, so not sure what your problem is as there appears to have been a lot of crap being posted on here before I pitched up.
My beef with PASOTI was the clique feel and censorship, your comments seem to imply a similar situation is potentially prevalent on here which if correct is disappointing.
I like the thought of more freedom of speech on here, freedom which allows you to call people Wkrs and me to respond if I wish, hopefully you don't have a problem with that.

How dare you say that some on here are obsessed with pasoti.....I had to walk the plank for saying that once.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:19 pm

zyph wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:

....but old enough to do the wordgame....newbie.

No I'm finished with the wordgame, it was having an adverse affect on my youthful image, bleddy Miserable Les thought I was a pensioner FCOL.
Back to top Go down

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:09 pm

"How dare you say that some on here are obsessed with pasoti.....I had to walk the plank for saying that once."

Ah but Zyph you could probably swim Wink
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:23 pm

a few questions
1, who was 'the guest'
2, dependent on who the 'guest' was could answer this, what is/was his problem with me?
3, and this is the biggy, i wasnt and didnt post on here last night
4, (and i think foxy has hit this already) if ANYONE has an issue with me posting (and i only post in Zoo) on this forum, please feel free to message me and if i feel your point is valid i will delete my account

feck me, life is stressful enough, posting on a forum is meant to be fun, so if the opinion is that me posting makes you stressed, then just say FFS :p

p.s, wait until you lot lose and we win (and go above you) if you wanna see banter at a new level Smile
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Graiser wrote:

"How dare you say that some on here are obsessed with pasoti.....I had to walk the plank for saying that once."

Ah but Zyph you could probably swim Wink
So Zyph - what happens if you say it twice? I was going to add ''3 times'' but I guess that can't happen ?

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Motorservices wrote:
a few questions
1, who was 'the guest'
2, dependent on who the 'guest' was could answer this, what is/was his problem with me?
4, (and i think foxy has hit this already) if ANYONE has an issue with me posting (and i only post in Zoo) on this forum, please feel free to message me and if i feel your point is valid i will delete my account

feck me, life is stressful enough, posting on a forum is meant to be fun, so if the opinion is that me posting makes you stressed, then just say FFS :p
p.s, wait until you lot lose and we win (and go above you) if you wanna see banter at a new level Smile

At last!!! Thankyou Lord for gracing us with someone else from planet meeeeeeh with a sense of humour. Our population is growing rapidly - now at 3. Few more and we'll form a government.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:46 pm

tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
a few questions
1, who was 'the guest'

At last!!! Thankyou Lord for gracing us with someone else from planet meeeeeeh with a sense of humour. Our population is growing rapidly - now at 3. Few more and we'll form a government.

Smile Thank you TT, ive seen you're work, and without doubt the funniest poster on any forum ive seen to date
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:21 pm

I have to agree, All hail the Tiger.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Trying to put this as delicately as possible - Tigertony, has it occurred to you that maybe you aren't as funny as you think you are?

Just shit isn't it. Blocked them already.

Wow, there i was thinking was it only me that thought this and that i was on Junior Pasoti too!

TT, your funny is so juvenile and cringeworthy, ramming it in peoples faces on every thread just winds me up and i am sure (now) others too, of course life should be light-hearted, we all have a sob story to our lives that has probably changed us - you certainly are not unique in that aspect, but have you ever heard of subtlety and that less is more?

It's a shame that your pasoti colleagues weren't able to tell you the truth, but then they don't over there do they, where compliance is key and everyone treads on egg shells.
Back to top Go down
tagz

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:00 am

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Trying to put this as delicately as possible - Tigertony, has it occurred to you that maybe you aren't as funny as you think you are?

Wow, there i was thinking was it only me that thought this and that i was on Junior Pasoti too!

TT, your funny is so juvenile and cringeworthy, ramming it in peoples faces on every thread just winds me up and i am sure (now) others too, of course life should be light-hearted, we all have a sob story to our lives that has probably changed us - you certainly are not unique in that aspect, but have you ever heard of subtlety and that less is more?

It's a shame that your pasoti colleagues weren't able to tell you the truth, but then they don't over there do they, where compliance is key and everyone treads on egg shells.

The mods warned (and banned) TT quite a few times about his comments on Pasoti
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 am

tagz wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

The mods warned (and banned) TT quite a few times about his comments on Pasoti

Tagz - thanks for the praise young man. Its nice to know that you read the carp juvenile rubbish I post but you may have overlooked the fact that I am a changed man (NO! I havn't had any bits chopped off to wear a frock) Graiser and I had a summit and decided to only post carp funny comments on the carp funny comments section of this luverley site. My posts on the main football bit are serious and follow the theme.

As for people telling me the truth - well what can I say? I tell my kids (youngest is 26) that if people start telling you what you are like then in 1 second work out how important they are to you or your life and decide whether to ignore or reply. Unless they have a gun then don't think just shoot the barsteward. I don't reply to many comments about me - don't care really what folk say. I am who I am and I act as I act and its worked for 59 years. Shouldn't you be asleep by now so you're fresh for CBBC tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tosspotty   Tosspotty - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tosspotty
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: