Cornish Chris
sufferedsince 68
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

So that's two games against two of the better teams in the division (Morecambe & Wycombe) and we've taken 0 points from them. Promotion my arse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Why anyone parts with twenty quid plus too watch free transfer rubbish from Bristol Rovers Stevanage etc is beyond me, Brent is and has been taken the piss out of the fans ever since he" saved the club" He's just keeping the club on life support nothing else, while paying lip service to the self promoting super fans who love the " directors box experience" the whole club stinks of failure. Boycott the home games i say, what else will bring about change?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Glad I did not go tonight. It is starting to go tits-up now, two defeats on the trot against such glamorous opposition..

I am not writing this season off just yet, I will wait until late November to late December for that thought.

JS needs to get his act in gear asap....
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Five and a half thousand enjoyed the Wycombe Match day Experience, looks like the boycott has already started.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Perhaps the Board can review the contract JS is on after 10 - 15 games. They must tell him in no uncertain terms that he must get his act together or that is it. Will the Board have the balls to say that to JS though.

Argyle need a manager who can get the best out of this team, not a skulking "no idea manager" ....

Totally and utterly peed off with JS now...

Hartlepool United visit HP this Saturday on the back of a heavy defeat at Northampton Town (5-1), what is the betting they bloody win down here ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 pm

I am getting bored of JS now too but i am struggling to think who could get results with this squad.

Wotton isnt ready for this job and Sturrock can feck off before someone brings him up
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Five and a half thousand enjoyed the Wycombe Match day Experience, looks like the boycott has already started.

Well, i won't be there on Saturday. I would rather gloss a door and watch the paint dry, probably more excitement on offer than watching an Argyle team put out by John Sheridan, or has he can now be known as - "the no idea manager" ...

I do not think we have moved on from last season, if we had, we might be in the top seven right now. Sheridan is at fault for this (oh, and James Brent)..

The club and team i have supported for 33 years is a shambles and it does not look like there is a way out of the mire....

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Angry wrote:
I am getting bored of JS now too but i am struggling to think who could get results with this squad.

Wotton isnt ready for this job and Sturrock can feck off before someone brings him up

Perhaps Argyle can tout Tisdale, i am sure he could do better with the team that Mr Skulk is certainly not doing.

Same old, same old it be....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

Perhaps Argyle can tout Tisdale, i am sure he could do better with the team that Mr Skulk is certainly not doing.

Same old, same old it be....

I'm struggling to think of any who would want to work with nothing aswell.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Well, i won't be there on Saturday. I would rather gloss a door and watch the paint dry, probably more excitement on offer than watching an Argyle team put out by John "no idea manager" Sheridan...

I do not think we have moved on from last season, if we had, we might be in the top seven right now. Sheridan is at fault for this (oh, and James "i am a football fan now" Brent)..

The club and team i have supported for 33 years is a shambles and it does not look like there is a way out of the mire....

I agree bud, the club is in a shit state on and off the pitch, i've got to the stage where i just would not go even if i had a free ticket! its sad and desperate, sheridan is a bog standard manager thats forshore, but Brent is**********.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 pm

--------------McCormick--------------------

--------Nelson-----Hartley-------

Mellor---------Cox-----------Purrington

-------Norburn---Harvey------

------------Banton--------

-------Alessandra---Reid----

no reason why this team and tactic wouldnt win games players playing in there prefered position
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Tisdale is shit! I would rather have JS.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Pompey away for me and maybe a day on the piss in exeshitter..that's it for me
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Small fish big pound get a grip lads.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:11 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Pompey away for me and maybe a day on the piss in exeshitter..that's it for me

I will go to the home game against Pompey.

I will not bother with a trip to ECFC this season, did not go last season either. Main reason is because it is a Police over-kill when Argyle are visiting.

I still hope to get to ten games this season, so far i have witnessed one game and that was the awful effort against Stevenage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Just back in Sherborne - what a waste of time, was going Saturday but time for a rethink!!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:42 am

One word synopsis:

Dross.

More follows.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:25 am

Hi Chris, or 'The Chris' whoever you are, many more games like that might just make a few more youngsters proud to support Man City, or Arsenal, or Man Utd, or Chelsea, or maybe Wycombe?

So proud of Plymouth and all that James has built.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:06 am

PatDunne wrote:
Hi Chris, or 'The Chris' whoever you are, many more games like that might just make a few more youngsters proud to support Man City, or Arsenal, or Man Utd, or Chelsea, or maybe Wycombe?

So proud of Plymouth and all that James has built.........

Very true Pat, Is The Chris Webb suffering from foot in mouth disease ? The fella seems to be a bit of a jinx whenever he's on radio Dem or preaching in the 'erald, maybe he's the problem at PAFC. WEBB OUT !! geek
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Woohoo !!!!!!!!

I on the other hand had a great night, 50 miles up the M11 to watch an imperious City wipe the floor with what I have to say looked a pretty ropey Cambridge outfit.

We played them off the park barring the first ten when we would have struggled to find our own arse with both hands giving up a toss of an early goal. From then on home we were by far the better team scoring a couple of v good goals and having two other brilliant efforts connect with the wood.

What adds to the experience is that you took a thousand Green saddos up there to lose whereas we needed just 155 brave souls to see us home.

The game is afoot, we are coming for you Gargs.

Well done to the Turks as well, good to see your cast offs coming good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Does anyone else think Banton looks anorexic, so thin, shoulders slouched & thin pins - did he actually let a ball hit his head either, no wonder he could barely lift the ball for a cross!! Mellor & Nelson were the only 2 that came out with any credit although Reid just got no supply - the only thing that will entice me onto that train on saturday is the anesthetic from a can!! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Woohoo !!!!!!!!

I on the other hand had a great night, 50 miles up the M11 to watch an imperious City wipe the floor with what I have to say looked a pretty ropey Cambridge outfit.

We played them off the park barring the first ten when we would have struggled to find our own arse with both hands giving up a toss of an early goal. From then on home we were by far the better team scoring a couple of v good goals and having two other brilliant efforts connect with the wood.

What adds to the experience is that you took a thousand Green saddos up there to lose whereas we needed just 155 brave souls to see us home.

The game is afoot, we are coming for you Gargs.

Well done to the Turks as well, good to see your cast offs coming good.

And good for you.....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:07 am

Young grandson (6) was upset he was not allowed to go to this game as it was on a school night. He would not go to bed unless he could listen to the commentary. His mother put a radio in his room, after ten minutes listening to Web he was fast asleep. Another notch in his CV putting young boy to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread   Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Wycombe Match Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2