+2
Rickler
downthetrack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

R.I.P Dickie Attenborough Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:31 pm

One of our true great actors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Agreed, directed some classics too, RIP.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:09 pm

RIP darling...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Great Actor RIP
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Dickie, you will be very much missed. Rest in Peace

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am

I've been sending letters to famous and not so famous people ( its a weird arty nonsense project) over a number of years and Richard Attenborogh never bothered to reply (bleddy luvvie).

David Attenborough did reply though. I've found it quite interesting the types of so called celeberities who do or do not reply.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:51 am

Any 1950s war film with Richard Attenborough (and/or John Mills) is a classic as far as I'm concerned.  But my favourite is one that was actually made during WW2 in 1943- In Which We Serve.  A blatant propaganda/morale boosting type film loosely based on the exploits of Louis Mountbatten when he was Captain of HMS Kelly.  It also starred the brilliant Noel Coward in the captain's role.  Richard Attenborough's role, although playing a minor part as a sailor who deserts his post during a battle, is an enduring part of the film due to his sheer acting ability and presence. And there's a scene filmed on Plymouth Hoe.

RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:24 am

Another great gone.

RIP, Dickie. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 am

Dickie Darling loved your King Lear at the Old Vic, an absolute triumph! RIP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dickie Attenborough   R.I.P Dickie Attenborough Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Dickie Attenborough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: