Lord Tisdale
downthetrack
Czarcasm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
devonportlad

Exeter Chairman resigns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Chairman resigns   Exeter Chairman resigns - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Also Our council seems to want us to survive. Yours couldn't give a flying one. About the muppets that run your show. 3-0 wasn't it, do one you tit rifle.

to be fair exeter city council are far better than our shower of shite of one to be fair. Football aside that city is growing while ours is going backwards.

Have to say, prob the most honest post ive seen on here, some people cant get over the football though, so hate a place because of a team, which can make for very narrow mindedness, Its a shame really, even though im a Grecian, ive lived in plymouth, most of my mates are scummers :p and i pay my Business rates to them, i dont hate the place, hate the team (on a rival basis) but apart from that it stops there,

I get the feeling Hugh Watt Hates Exeter, would never dream of going there, and anyone who supports Exeter is SCUM, if im correct, it makes it all seem a little sad tbh
More Exeter fans see it that way about Plymouth/Argyle than we do about you lot to be fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Chairman resigns   Exeter Chairman resigns - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 pm

I'm probably naive to what goes on in dark corners of the footie world, but this hate word's a bit strong, I've no doubt all the keyboard warriors spouting off about scummers and hate this etc are probably pussy cats.
Also just curious like, but what's this obsession with PASOTI, I know I've resigned from there and that's it for me, I don't want to harp on about that forum anymore, but it seems like some have serious issues with the other side, genuinely what's it all about ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Chairman resigns   Exeter Chairman resigns - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:10 pm

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Chairman resigns   Exeter Chairman resigns - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Chairman resigns   Exeter Chairman resigns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter Chairman resigns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2