Durnovaria
sufferedsince 68
Tringreen
Rickler
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Newell squirming on exeweb Empty
PostSubject: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:17 pm

I see that the pig is being compromised for all that he his on Exeweb.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54419-Oy-Porky/page13
All hail Exeweb

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:51 am

LOL..  What a wanker.

Someone post a link to this thread and he'll be gone like the wind...

Newell on Exeweb wrote:
Well apparently I broadcast people's information around the net.

Or was it, my account was hacked, screen printed and then they broadcast the information.

When you're stalked like I am, it's so difficult to remember.

Well let me remind you Newell you thicko..

Your account was not hacked!  You being thick as pig shit, left it open on 'public viewing' for the world to see.  

But the rest you are right on...  Yes it was screen printed and yes it was 'broadcast' - most people would say posted - on the internet!  So the world can see what a 'freak and weirdo' you are!

But what you haven't answered Newell, is why private information on many many people was doing on your flikr account in the first place?
Some of it just not any of your damn business at all - Why very private and personal health info on young Cobi?  I should never know the sort of things I know about him unless he had privately told me.  You should be ashamed of yourself for hoarding than kind of info.  It's sick. 

The stuff hoarded on me pales in comparison.  But why various j-peg pictures  of me?  Why my official Los Angeles housing records containing my street address? Why keep proof of you hacking my email account?  But hey...  Thanks for that by the way - talk about feckin stupid!!  I'll always have it over you.  Proof of the snidey, sneaky, cowardly little shit, that people now know that privately, you are.

Cheers.

Feel free to post on Exweb to correct the record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:42 am

Ignorant
Janner
Numpty always tries the Goebbels tactic.

Repeat a lie often enough and gradually, people might just start believing it.

The sad thing is most on Exeweb realise what a headcase they are dealing with. They have mocked him for years on his sad cyber campaigns, and he still hangs around that forum like a foul odour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:37 am

I am surprised that it has taken this long for the pig to start claiming his Flickr account was hacked. I always thought he would try and rewrite history this way. For the record, all you had to do to see his Flickr account was to follow the link from his photos on his public Facebook page. And it was one of his REAL friends that told us all about it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:17 am

He asked someone called SG to hack Rickler's email account. Wonder if anyone on Exeweb could hazard a guess as to the identity of SG ?

By the way, thenewellfiles are still out there. See the man in all his scheming, bullying glory. And he calls us 'obsessive'  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 am

Wonder if the thicko is still convinced I'm general zod lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm

He's gone ! Well predicted Rickler. We know him so well Twisted Evil 

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54419-Oy-Porky/page13
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:16 pm

The lack of respect shown to argyle's best and most important superfan is shocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:28 pm

The "Cesspit of bile"

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Durnovaria

Durnovaria

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:36 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The lack of respect shown to argyle's best and most important superfan is shocking.

Certainly is. He's the Vladimir Putin of Pasoti.

And after all with 11 000+ posts to Exeweb how could anyone think he is obsessed
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Durnovaria wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

And after all  with 11 000+ posts to Exeweb how could anyone think he is obsessed

That's just one of many admitted accounts  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Durnovaria wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

And after all  with 11 000+ posts to Exeweb how could anyone think he is obsessed

He needs professional help.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Nutter
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Legal threats have locked the thread apparently
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:08 pm

That old chestnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:38 pm

IJN once said he couldn't oppose any 'blatant lies' on ATD because new libel laws meant it cost £250k to launch a legal campaign to silence trolls.

And yet he seems he finds a way to intimidate his 'friends' on Exeweb when he needs to keep the truth silenced.  lol

He could honestly do with putting his keyboard down and seeking professional help IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 pm

Anything that gets posted on Exeweb which Porky takes exception to (ie the truth) gets deleted or edited with infractions issued, whilst anything that he does, ie gaining personal information on posters courtesy of bent Exeweb mods gets left alone.

I knew things were bad but has Porky brokered some kind of deal with Exeweb?
Bad news for all if true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 am

exeweb are breaking the law there if that is correct.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 am

It's called the 'banter board' fellas. It's for real fans, who live their lives through parochial football clubs and will cheat, lie and bully to worm their way into 'being someone'.
They can now return to swapping childlike insults and having sleepovers at the Holiday Inn.  Rolling Eyes 

Onc again I was correct from the very start. BGB's the lot of 'em !  Laughing 

No class. No integrity. No style.

Talking of 'banter'............

Barclays Premier League Banter Page
Cristiano, Bale and Rodríguez cost Real Madrid around €265M: more than Ajax have spent on transfers since their founding in 1900 (€232M).

Says so much about the parlous state the so called beautiful game finds itself. Corrupt. Greedy. Cheating. Then there's Argiggle. Avivafesting celebrity fans and wannabes. So depressing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 am

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54493-Legal-Threats
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 am

Exeweb, Pasoti's little bruvver.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 am

seadog wrote:
Exeweb, Pasoti's little bruvver.

Had a pleasant pm exchange with one of the mods. They know the score but just want a quiet life.

Can't blame them really.The jamboys and their ilk are not their problem.

I think our points have been made and understood. Newell can banter like a child all he likes but everyone knows the score.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 pm

The mods received an abuse report from the same chap, same message.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

What chap, what message?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Rickler wrote:
What chap, what message?

Exactly. As I, or Zod, are very likely to be the target of such threats, why shouldn't we be told who exactly doesn't like the truth . Have they offered their name and why shouldn't we supposed miscreants get to know ?
Maybe we'd like to put forward a counter claim and tell him where to stick his abuse report .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell squirming on exeweb   Newell squirming on exeweb Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell squirming on exeweb
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next