The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More splitting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

More splitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More splitting   More splitting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:15 am

It's no fun mate, I've just spent about half an hour of this lovely day splitting Hairys arguments from different threads, different arguments all with one thing in common, Hairy being the centre of attention, to say I'm bored with it is an understatement. Being as you don't have any warnings left Hairy wind your neck in or face the consequences.
Signed two faced cnut.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: More splitting   More splitting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:25 am

Maybe you should have a word with the attention giver too. I've not received a warning since I had my account reinstated. If you count the pms from yourself as warnings, they weren't clear warnings - they weren't warnings at all. I've received no warnings at all.
I'd expect the posting of someone's name and photo without permission to be more than a warnable offence.

Oh whatever hairy!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More splitting   More splitting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 am

Andrew Brooks  Cool 

Let's all have our real names and photos on display. Bleddy keyboard warriors  :pighug: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More splitting   More splitting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More splitting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: