PostSubject: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Terrible opening ceremony, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
zyph

zyph

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Found it quite enjoyable......nice to get something not ridiculously over the top.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

It was awful. Pitbull got his outfit from Matalan. You couldn't hear anything. Then we get Chiles' pie faced mush for an hour. Glenn Hoddle also had a camel toe.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm going for Brazil to win by at least two goals.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 pm

I fancy Croatia's superior midfield to stifle them...1-1.

Did you see Chiles doing his best to gloss over the mass anti-FIFA, anti-WC protests?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:55 pm

The first goal of the world cup is a Brazilian own goal, what were the odds on that?

I suspect a few players on the pitch know.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:20 pm

cheers Mock and Seadog, Morecombe and wise of ATD.  Bets thing that want happen is that Brazil don't make it out the group, scripts already written in the bin, bookies going bust, gangsters getting gangsted, protests would go stratospheric. Lol. Anyway I hope the protests gain some real momentum up until the point where they start curtailing my enjoyment of the sofa, beer, telly football family day experience interface. FGS!
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Ps. Only came in at HT but Brazil don't look all that.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Pps diving bastards.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:33 pm

I love a comedy dive.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm

I already hate the two hands encompassing the world logo thing, barfocopter.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 pm

You are feckin jokin, lynham has just come in his pants, Linekar maybe has a semi, unbelievable Jeff..
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Difficult to assess how good Brazil were given the man advantage they enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:12 pm

ITV pundits discuss the penalty while Brazilian protesters get battered by police in the background. Welcome to dystopia...
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Great start.

Put 10 quid on 3-1 neymar first scorer.

510 back.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 pm

My maths O level does not compute that.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:53 am

I'm guessing it was a 50/ 1. Scorecast. ... I love that spraypaint stuff the refs are using
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:31 am

I thought Brazil were poor. They were slow and although the pitch looked bobbly, their touch and movement and tempo was off last night. It could have been nerves but their front two aren't up to the standard of those behind them and their back line is a car crash. Spain, Germany or Argentina would have slaughtered them last night.
The ref! Ouch.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:11 am

Didn't watch it. Not really interested. Football, run by crooks and idiots for idiots.

At the risk of repeating myself, Hairy's video clip would appear to amply demonstrate why the technology should be available to officials. The fact that football refuses but will moan for days after about the referee, further illustrates my point.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 am

hairy j wrote:
I thought Brazil were poor. They were slow and although the pitch looked bobbly, their touch and movement and tempo was off last night. It could have been nerves but their front two aren't up to the standard of those behind them and their back line is a car crash. Spain, Germany or Argentina would have slaughtered them last night.
The ref! Ouch.

Completely agree. Some shoddy (r)effing decisions, Let's hope it's not a taste of things to come.

Looking forward to Spain v Holland tonight, Stonewall draw for me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:52 am

brazil were uptight and if they relax they will go far.

opening ceremony ok, shame they used lopez and pitbull. claudia a more natural beauty then lopez.

the police should have stood aside and let itv get a kicking.

brent out !
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The ref! Ouch.

Completely agree. Some shoddy (r)effing decisions, Let's hope it's not a taste of things to come.

You might be disappointed.....cos they aint playing.....try Saturday.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:31 am

If that was a penalty then we will see about 1200 more of them during the competition. Brazil have some undeniable flair and skill I think the Germans would have battered them. It was funny seeing the pundits nervously looking over their shoulders as the protesters bricked them.
Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:24 am

zyph wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The ref! Ouch.

You're wrong again zyph..........will I have to wait as long as Rickler for an apology ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
zyph wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The ref! Ouch.

You're wrong again zyph..........will I have to wait as long as Rickler for an apology ?

Sorry Asti.....having checked again I find that my match prediction chart says Saturday....yet the BBC are showing the match tonight.....confusing....I'll need to check-out other dates on this chart.....just incase I miss England's exit.

Wrong again you say...... when was the other time then ?......Rickler got a 'well done' when I found out he'd done it somewhere else......but of course you wouldn't remember that would you....selective memory syndrome I think they call it.......always ready for a dig aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brazil - Croatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil - Croatia   Brazil - Croatia Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazil - Croatia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next