PlymptonPilgrim
Coxside_Green
Sir Francis Drake
Richard Blight
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Last game of another crap season but I am predicting a 2-0 win for the Greens, the "president" to resign, and Jock to drink too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Ooh, I've never been one of them before. Damn it no sun bathing topless in the garden for me. Bleddy paparazzi get everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:46 pm

I can't see our gutless mob having the gumption necessary to stand up to the occasion. Pompey are on a roll and I don't expect it to end tomorrow.

The only bets I would consider on this one are Pompey to win 4-0 and some clown to get sent off.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Upon opening this thread I would've said 6-0 to Pompey, they've done well lately.  4-0 is probably more realistic, assuming they wont want to embarrass us too much.

All those attending, have a nice day out.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Last game of another crap season but I am predicting a 2-0 win for the Greens, the "president" to resign, and Jock to drink too much.

I think one of those three will happen.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:02 pm

A predict the latter bearing in mind he's invading Pompey shores before 11am. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Meeting some Pompey who are going large for the last home game of the season then heading up to see Al and Jock. Sunshine predicted and a full house. Better than Accrington away.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Next season's champions will muller a pathetic Argo completely out of sight. We'll somehow keep it down to a 4-0 drubbing, which will flatter us.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:21 pm

I predict a 2-1 loss and Pompey to not finish in the top ten next season. One of these you can check tomorrow, bump this thread back up in a year for the other one.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:24 am

Freathy wrote:
Next season's champions will muller a pathetic Argo completely out of sight.  We'll somehow keep it down to a 4-0 drubbing, which will flatter us.

I haven't looked at the league table all season as it's easier just to read your predictions but aren't Pompey already up as Champions. I thought they were going to walk the league?

How's that very successful manager getting on at forward thinking ambitious Northampton Town? What's his name again? The Manager Argyle should have hired......ah yes Aidy Boothroyd.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:09 am

An Argo win is unlikely today the only interest is that there could be an amazing 18k at the game and Wotty may equal Sammy Black's appearance record.
Apart from Banton's goal last week the performance was lacklustre to say the least, the way we have tailed off this season has been yet another kick in the bollocks for the loyalty of the fans.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:10 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I think one of those three will happen.

I concur.  drunken 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:03 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Next season's champions will muller a pathetic Argo completely out of sight.  We'll somehow keep it down to a 4-0 drubbing, which will flatter us.

I haven't looked at the league table all season as it's easier just to read your predictions but aren't Pompey already up as Champions. I thought they were going to walk the league?

How's that very successful manager getting on at forward thinking ambitious Northampton Town? What's his name again? The Manager Argyle should have hired......ah yes Aidy Boothroyd.

Aidy seems to be doing fine,actually;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Must be the way forward,get a team to occupy the bottom place in the football league for a few months,get sacked,then walk into an England coaching job.Perhaps that's the target that Shez is working towards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:44 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

1 out of 3 ain't bad, Frank. flower 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:38 am

Greenskin wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Aidy seems to be doing fine,actually;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Must be the way forward,get a team to occupy the bottom place in the football league for a few months,get sacked,then walk into an England coaching job.Perhaps that's the target that Shez is working towards.

Must admit I've always thought Boothroyd has something about him but his failures would suggest otherwise. Still think he could do a job at a club like Argyle, given a bit of financial support. He certainly talks a good story.

Interesting interview with Pulis on 5 live the other evening. Saying how he just got on with what he inherited at Palace and adapted the system to suit their strengths, saying they do have pace. Longer term, he's been criticised for a lack of youth development at previous clubs [Derbyshire at Argyle?] but was talking about the infrastructure at Palace with the chairman re future plans/contract. By infrastructure he mentioned training facilities and ground but not youth set up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Where are you Lord Tisdale? Nothing to play forYet Skates V Argo is a FOOKIN SELLOUT! Bit like Chris Webb!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:34 pm

1-0 Pompey. 32 minutes gone.

Commentary suggests that we've done well to hang on this long and have already abandoned the starting formation which included Hourihane at LB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

BANG!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

1-1! Reid.

Bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Berry and Trotman both booked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:39 pm

WALLOP!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:39 pm

2-1 Pompey. 38 minutes gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:40 pm

We need to book them both a ticket out of here. .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:42 pm

BLAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread   King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

King Richard Blight Pompey Match Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next