seadog
Sir Francis Drake
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Nigel Farage - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Not Farage's finest moment, but will it have any effect on how UKIP are polling?

Well at least he wasn't in the Bullingdon Club.....so he might be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

Another Labour party fascist and pathetic attempt to unhinge democratic debate (with a little help from the BBC)!

How the Labour Party planted a diehard supporter in the BBC audience to attack UKIP panellist on debate show. She is a regional policy co-ordinator for the party, campaigned at the Eastleigh by-election in which UKIP came second to the Lib Dems and even spent the afternoon before the QT screening last Thursday in Dover at a meeting to talk about education policy with Labour MP Stephen Twigg, who was also on the panel.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:09 am

....as already said.....the other parties are running scared....because they have no answers for what the voters want to hear for the way ahead in this country.....we are slowly sinking in the mire that is being promoted by the EU eurocrats and their self promoting money making machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interesting story here about the FN and how they are re branding away from JM Le Pens original xenophobic mantra to one featuring national identity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:02 pm

I think a lot of people in Europe are completely fed up with the EU but have been put off by the well staged fascist campaigns of the main parties and their supporters but that's changing and people are seeing the corruption for what it is, fascist tactics to retain the comfy seats.

I really think this fascist campaign is failing in a huge way and the only ones voting for the status quo are the ones that would vote for a tortoise if it carried a Labour Party emblem or Conservative if they were offered free membership to a gentleman's club.

Farage may well be a corrupted, cheating scum bag, but so far he isn't such a big corrupted, cheating scum bag as the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:08 pm

I'm likely voting for UKIP on Thursday, anyone else going to admit to it? :-D
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Id rather cut my cock off with a rusty spoon then vote ukip.
im not voting at all.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Ex Euro MP takes Labour to court for alleged racial and sexual discrimination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Labour falling behind.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:42 pm

What sort of response is "Labour falling behind"?

If it's aimed at me it's a huge miss because I'm not a Labour supporter.

Still if the response to "what can we do to stop the indiscriminate slaughter of elephants?" (not that there has been a response at all so I don't actually know what it is) is "Labour falling behind" then there's no point in any of it.

I thought you were more grown-up than that, Gob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
I'm likely voting for UKIP on Thursday,  anyone else going to admit to it? :-D

I can understand why, as a protest against the main parties, your average working man would, but personally, I wouldn't give the steam off of my piss to any of the corrupt, lying, misogynistic, racist, greedy, pocket-lining bastards who purport to support me, listen to my concerns, listen to the community, take my fight to Westmonster, bla bla bla - Feckoff.

It's time for a revolution.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
I'm likely voting for UKIP on Thursday,  anyone else going to admit to it? :-D

I can understand why, as a protest against the main parties, your average working man would, but personally, I wouldn't give the steam off of my piss to any of the corrupt, lying, misogynistic, racist, greedy, pocket-lining bastards who purport to support me, listen to my concerns, listen to the community, take my fight to Westmonster, bla bla bla - Feckoff.

It's time for a revolution.

This much more closely represents my views than the insinuation that I'm a Labour supporter does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Good post POI, and I share your POV :-)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:54 pm

ye, way to go POI.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:21 am

Didn't have you down as a Sun man, Franny. A better comparison graph would have been the percentage of Romanians in this country in jail.

The more the establishment tries to put the boot into Farage the more inclined I am to vote for his party. The ONLY concern the parties of the nominal left and right have is a loss of power and the damage that does to their egos. We don't often get a chance to give the rancid lot of them a good kicking.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:06 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Didn't have you down as a Sun man, Franny. A better comparison graph would have been the percentage of Romanians in this country in jail.

The more the establishment tries to put the boot into Farage the more inclined I am to vote for his party. The ONLY concern the parties of the nominal left and right have is a loss of power and the damage that does to their egos. We don't often get a chance to give the rancid lot of them a good kicking.

That's about the size of it for me , too.

BTW Labour are fooked with Ed as leader. Should have been his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:15 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

So if UKIP have had 10 serving MEP's and one of them was subsequently jailed that would make the imprisoned rate 10%.

Desperation Francis, Desperation  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:29 am

P.S. I thought Nigel Farage was supposed to be 'scaremonger supreme' but he could surely learn a thing or three from you Francis.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:59 am

Without pussyfooting around here, if you are generally of a lower social class, live in a deprived area, and a bunch of Romanians move in next door, I'm not sure that many would bat an eyelid.

However, if a bunch of Romanians moved in next door to you, and you live in an area considered as 'more desirable', the chances are you're not going to be best pleased.

I know foreshore I wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Without pussyfooting around here, if you are generally of a lower social class, live in a deprived area, and a bunch of Romanians move in next door, I'm not sure that many would bat an eyelid.

However, if a bunch of Romanians moved in next door to you, and you live in an area considered as 'more desirable', the chances are you're not going to be best pleased.

I know foreshore I wouldn't be.

I'm not sure you're right there Czarks. If your Romanian family moved into a posh area then the people next door could hire cleaners, gardners and nannies and pay less than the minimum wage if they used cash like most of the politicians do. It's what immigration is really all about. If Romania had spent years making everybody highly qualified Solicitors and doctors there would be feckin hell on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:41 am

All that UKIP are asking is that proper checks are made to ensure that those entering the country are not criminals before they move into the house next door.

Labour and the Conservatives don't seem to like the idea of that.

I know where my vote is going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Do Labour offer nothing but slur?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next