Elias
Coxside_Green
VillageGreen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Who will go down with Torquay United.. Empty
PostSubject: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:33 pm

The relegation scrap has got interesting after Today's games.

Bristol Rovers certainly look in dire straights. They have Rochdale at home on Monday, while Northampton Town are at home to Portsmouth. Exeter host Torquay, Fleetwood say hello to Wycombe Wanderers and Hartlepool United welcome Morecombe. Some very crucial games indeed.

Glad Argyle are not involved in that area this season, because if they had been, it would have been a testing time again.

Too close to call as to who will go down with Torquay United..It could go right to the wire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

unfortunately , i cant see it being pompey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Northampton to stay up is my guess.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:49 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
unfortunately , i cant see it being pompey

No, I don't think so either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Northampton and Wycombe will join the Turkeys, Imho. Although I very much hope them East D'bn frog-eyed, red-necks will join them, though unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 am

I hope Rovers survive. I don't particularly like them but we do have an interesting rivalry. Get rid of Wycombe.

Am I missing something POI, only 2 go down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 am

Gut feeling Wycombe will be the team to drop.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:21 pm

morecambe
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Exeter City.... maybe Rovers with their £30m stadium. LOL-o-copter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm saying Wycombe. If Turks beat Mansfield away on Saturday then the last match between Turks and Wycombe will be interesting. I think Wycombe play Rovers on Saturday as well. Tight.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:48 am

Rest assured Tisdale will be sweating his bollocks off over the next 2 games. Razz Laughing Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Tiddles is quiet as well.  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Sssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
Exeter City.... maybe Rovers with their £30m stadium. LOL-o-copter

I think it is between Wycombe Wanderers, Bristol Rovers and Northampton Town. I believe Exeter City are safe for another season..

I would like to see Bristol Rovers go down, as that would be a critical blow to their future ambitions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 pm

I quite like the Gas and have some good mates up there, funny that I know several people in Brizzle but non of them are city supporters, not keen on city. Northampton have some bollocks and I think they will fight their way through it which leaves Wycombe for me, if Turks beat them then it's all over for them.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
I quite like the Gas and have some good mates up there, funny that I know several people in Brizzle but non of them are city supporters, not keen on city. Northampton have some bollocks and I think they will fight their way through it which leaves Wycombe for me, if Turks beat them then it's all over for them.

Yeah, i know a few City and Rovers fans too. I read on the Rovers forum yesterday that they believe that there are City fans going to Wycombe Wanderers to see nails in coffin. How true that is, is another question.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Do not want to see any West Country teams go down, there are to few of them as it is.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Games to play-

Saturday 26th
Dag & Red v Northampton
Exeter v Scunthorpe
Mansfield v Torquay
Wycombe v Gas

I think Torquay will be relegated on Saturday, Scunthorpe need to win to be promoted, I would imagine the loser of Wycombe v Rovers would be favourite to go down.

Saturday 3rd May
Gas v Mansfield
Hartlepool v Exeter
Northampton v Oxford
Torquay v Wycombe

Northampton play 2 sides who have nothing to play for (unless York lose at home to Newport on Saturday), I think Exeter may lose both games/ just get a point but just stay up. The club joining Torquay will finish on 47/ 48 points (probably Wycombe).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Daggers are going well so they could make it real nail biting for Norhtampton on the final game which is Oxford. I'm changing to Northampton going down as they have a worse run in than Wycombe. In NH lose both their games then Wycombe only need a point which they should get off Turks if they need it.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Yep. I'd say Northampton are slight favourites at this stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Northampton have the better momentum -overhauling their perilous position of a couple of months ago, with the better form, and momentum I'm backing them to stay up by the skin of their teeth. They do have tough games, but Daggers don't have anything to play for.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:27 am

northampton v oxford could be tasty next weekend. didnt wilder leave under a cloud ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will go down with Torquay United..   Who will go down with Torquay United.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will go down with Torquay United..
Page 1 of 1