The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wtf is going on with this site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
argyledj

wtf is going on with this site Empty
PostSubject: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm

theres just to many intelligent posts on here discussing argyle, future plans, redevelopemt ect Laughing our reputation will be tarnished forever if this keeps happening being serious i think its great how this site is evolving and 2012 will be a great year for atd.

Last edited by argyledj on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

argyledj wrote:
theres just to many intelligent posts on here discussing argyle, future plans, redevelopemt ect Laughing our reputation will be tarnished forever if this keeps happening being serious i think its great how this site is eveolving and 2012 will be a great year for atd.

I agree. The future is bright, the future is ATD santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 pm

You wait .... this site will eventually become so mainstream that posters will begin to migrate elsewhere Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 pm

funny man wrote:
You wait .... this site will eventually become so mainstream that posters will begin to migrate elsewhere Rolling Eyes

Mods, Mods, please remove the above comment! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 pm

That's it. I'm back off to Not 606
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 pm

funny man wrote:

I'm quite happy to follow the light of the moon when it waxes and wanes. I must be what some folk call a glory hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:50 pm

we will be having badges next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Phenom wrote:
we will be having badges next

And polo shirts and auctions Wink
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Chufty Badges all round

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:10 pm

oh and i am aware i have 5 over there before someone points it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:28 am

jocolor
argyledj wrote:
theres just to many intelligent posts on here discussing argyle, future plans, redevelopemt ect Laughing our reputation will be tarnished forever if this keeps happening being serious i think its great how this site is evolving and 2012 will be a great year for atd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:33 am

Stop all this nonsense at once!

Let's try to keep the thread on topic, otherwise I will be forced to censor edit it and then merge it with another so it makes no sense, and then when anyone even thinks about disagreeing with me, I will move it to Terraces.

Anyway, if it wasn't for us, you would all be watching AFC Plymouth play St Blazey. What exactly did you do to save the club when we were out in the freezing cold in July, growing beards and spying on that relatively nice chap Heaney in the Holiday Inn? Eh? You have the temtre, temmm, temerrr, timer, cheek to criticise us, US!

Now behave yourselves or I will ban you forever, or until I change my mind and you can piss off to The Naughty Step.

Christ on a bike, sorry chaps, don't know what came over me there. Had this dreadful feeling of being possessed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:06 am

Cerbera wrote:

Let's try to keep the thread on topic, otherwise I will be forced to censor edit it and then merge it with another so it makes no sense, and then when anyone even thinks about disagreeing with me, I will move it to Terraces.

Anyway, if it wasn't for us, you would all be watching AFC Plymouth play St Blazey. What exactly did you do to save the club when we were out in the freezing cold in July, growing beards and spying on that relatively nice chap Heaney in the Holiday Inn? Eh? You have the temtre, temmm, temerrr, timer, cheek to criticise us, US!

Now behave yourselves or I will ban you forever, or until I change my mind and you can piss off to The Naughty Step.

Christ on a bike, sorry chaps, don't know what came over me there. Had this dreadful feeling of being possessed. Very Happy

lol! The oft suggested, 'handful of vile scum on ATD', would appear to be multiplying. They'll have to take off their shoes n socks to be able to count us all soon. santa

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Cerbera wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf is going on with this site   wtf is going on with this site Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf is going on with this site
Page 1 of 1