Dane
hairy j
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Advice to Argyle Captain Empty
PostSubject: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:01 am

Keep certain men away from girl freind

Plymouth Argyle captain's girlfriend Shelby bids for beauty crown

Advice to Argyle Captain 5971670-large

ANOTHER Plymouth girl is set to take the modelling world by storm with a shot at the Miss England title.

Former Notre Dame School pupil Shelby Tribble first found fame in the Miss Teen Queen UK 2009 competition – which also saw her head to Texas in 2010 for the Miss Teen World event.

The 21-year-old Derriford girl studied at Plymouth College of Art and Design before working on the front counter of the Santander bank in Armada Way.

But her dreams led her to transfer to the bank's trendy Chelsea branch in May last year where she was able to split her time between sort codes and modelling gigs.
Related content

Now she is in the running for the Miss London and Miss Hippodrome competition – which would land her the Miss England crown – won by Plymouth girl Charlotte Holmes in 2012.

But although Shelby, the current Miss Loaded 2014, is making waves in the big city, she still regards Plymouth as home.

Shelby, who has been dating Plymouth Argyle captain Conor Hourihane for the past couple of years, explained: "My family, friends and my boyfriend are all in Plymouth so I'm back and forth all the time. I love being able to say I'm from Plymouth, it's a real up and coming city and I'm proud to say it's where I'm from."

But it's not been an easy ride for the gorgeous blonde.

Shelby battled a collapsed lung when she was just 15, which saw her grandmother Kathleen cycle across Cuba to raise funds for the Women to Women charity and Derriford Hospital's high-dependency unit.

And she was really shy as a youngster, battling with confidence issues.

Shelby said: "I modelled in a few charity events and wedding shows in Plymouth. That really gave me the push to throw myself in at the deep end. And here I am; it's the best thing I ever did."

Read more: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Model-Shelby-doesn-t-want-Miss-finals/story-20895848-detail/story.html#ixzz2xiIUlDxw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:06 am

Born in Derriford, ex notre Dame girl, I could be her father.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:50 pm

I like how TGWU just steals, wholesale, entire Herald articles. Just post a link m8.

WAGtastic story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:53 pm

The links at the bottom of the piece, when someone pastes the text at least it doesnt make google crash with all the embedded ads on there. Herald site is a shocker for it.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Lighten up azzer
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Lucky boy  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Sounds like she has an awesome personality, and that's all that matters
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:46 pm

I think it's pretty much compulsory for stunning fitties to have suffered from 'confidence issues' when they were young. The only surprise is they didn't trot out that she was also bullied at school. That's always a favourite too...
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Sharp knees.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 pm

It's awesome that I was once labelled 'sexist' on here and there's posts like these allowed to stay. Mods!

I've reported seadog and dane for objectifying wimmin. That'll learn you both.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Yeh but you are sexist.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 pm

I'm 'sexy'.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Your not. You wear council branded clothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm

So what's this woman done wrong? She's attractive and is going out with Argyle's captain.

Heinous crimes worthy of internet abuse.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:16 pm

I am sorry if my innocuous anecdote has been taken as abuse toward this beautiful young woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Bet she has a cracking set of opinions
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Bet she has a cracking set of opinions

He said it again

Mooooodddddsssss!
Back to top Go down
ss118

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Hahah don't think she would fall for webbfeet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:08 am

I don't know the young lady in question, but this thread reminds me of this awesome video.

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 am

Oh come on. It's not that bad. It's only light hearted
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 am

She was in my class for 6 years at primary school. Claim to fame.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 am

GreenSam wrote:

Why didn't she mention that in the article? Must still be starstruck i suppose.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:02 am

Greenskin wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Why didn't she mention that in the article? Must still be starstruck i suppose.
 lol! lol!  Very good
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 pm

I wished I never post this thread and stayed away.
I do not no what I done to Hair, (no pms please)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:10 pm

I've moved all reference to sleevery ect. plus the ensuing bitching to Archive, a little clue to what is offensive is anything that causes offence. If people are acting in an offended manner then chances are that you have offended them, not hard is it?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice to Argyle Captain   Advice to Argyle Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice to Argyle Captain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next